Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision (517 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision by BamideleGospel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have seen folks who proposed to many ladies at a stretch; telling everyone of them God said when is only flesh that is at work in him. If such brother continues in this syndrome pretty soon even ordinary nature will sing for him "a shame lyrics" that he must dance to in the face of all the ladies he has made advances to both in words and disposition.

I was told of a man, who said, he has not missed for once God's will for his life and ministry for sixty years, and of such man am elated to emulate. Then I perceived the equivalence of such a word from that man not to have missed God's will for his life and ministry for sixty years; is making right decision by the Spirit. Remember every decision made by the early apostles are all apostolic in the sense that it caused a profound move and shift in the realm of the Spirit which gave birth to an evergreen expansion of the church at large.

If Peter, James and others had used intellectual knowledge only, all they would have grasped in terms of result would have been an opportunity to try.

Continue reading click this link http://kingdom-dynamics..com/2013/08/how-to-permanently-avoid-making-wrong.html

Also like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/KingdomDynamicsWord
Re: How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision by 190theclown: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
its not possible we always right decisions always...sometimes we make a stup*d n foolish decision so dat we can learn frm our mistakes...i blive failure n success s part of life......

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Avoid Making Wrong Decision by BamideleGospel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Of course, through our wrong decisions will learn but we can live a life without having to always learn through our many errors. When the place of the Holy Spirit is in control of our lives will appreciate more in making every decision as prompted by the Spirit. Thanks Gracia. Your noble comment is well appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

"Old Roosters May Crow BUT Old Hens Know Where The Eggs Lay" / Toasting Vocabulary Experience / Relationship; How Its Created, How It Work.e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.