Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (17591 Views)

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by capip120(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wat else do u guys nid? Jus because he s nt in PDP again,

as if he was ever in PDP get a life man!
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Wasquad(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
If indeed the people of Nassarawa want the man to stay, they know want to do. They will go to their respective wards and recall the lawmakers involved in the impeachment process.
So stop foaming in the mounth and making declarations you don't have the power to effect.

And hope is not a bought or rented crowd. It all ,media propaganda as usual.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by spyg1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God Benue State Governor have no problem.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Somebody should read the first line of this post by OP. Adamawa?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by aryzgreat: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
lacasa: Y is dat mostly the yigbos spew trash in their bid to blindly defend this slow poke president and his undemocratic moves that will surely consume him

Y?

F00l

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by whytet01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
amaechi be lyk

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Wasquad(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
deSika: in one minute people would be castigating Jonathan for playing a blinds eye to corruption. When corrupt officials face impeachment as a result of their corrupt deeds those same people come crying foul. Nigerians what do you want..

Before you quote me. Think 4 a minute is it ok for the corrupt governor not to be impeached simply because Jonathan doesnt want to play dirty politics

Last bullet
My wish is that all corrupt officials be impeached. Everyone of them including those lg Chairmen and councillors

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Tbagwell1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Most of you will just sit @ d comfort of your home and state, nd be spooing trash, if TAL is impeached, that would be d end of Nassarawa state, that state has never had or will never have a Governor like him again.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Tbagwell1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
deSika: in one minute people would be castigating Jonathan for playing a blinds eye to corruption. When corrupt officials face impeachment as a result of their corrupt deeds those same people come crying foul. Nigerians what do you want..

Before you quote me. Think 4 a minute is it ok for the corrupt governor not to be impeached simply because Jonathan doesnt want to play dirty politics

Last bullet
My wish is that all corrupt officials be impeached. Everyone of them including those lg Chairmen and councillors
All corrupt Governor? Am sure you don't know anything about the Nassarawa state governor nd Nassarawa state itself, No Governor has ever done half of what d present Governor has done for his people irrespective of ur tribe nd religion. He is d best thing dat has happen to dat state since it was created.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Jummymine(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
personally, ive given up on this country! Got a job in saudi 8 months ago, and rejected it cos i thought maybe things will get good here. mayb i made a mistake. the way things are gojng, therell be a crisis soon. seems if you can bribe enough legislooters, you can upturn government anytime you want.
this gang called pdp is just terrible- not as ifvim saying apc is a very lot better.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have never seen a President inciting a state house of assembly. It is impossible.

So whoever is accusing Jonathan should put his tongue in check.

When these guys travelled to Washington to lie against the President and the good people of Nigeria, they forgot that there is God oo.

Now Boko haram which they accused the President as using as a tool of cleansing is still busy killing their innocent citizens. It is very obvious that these governors have failed woefully in protecting their citizens as chief security officers of their states....

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Brymo: Is he going to jail?

tongue
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
The truth is, no governor in Nigeria is free of impeachable offences,they are all corrupt. the ones presently been 'punished' are those who refused to remain under the cover of d 'umbrella' ,hence the 'beating' of d 'rain'.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
GEJ was referred to as...
Definition of cluelessness = nyako center cannot hold but cave in
Daftness amplified = all makura runs to abuja instead of defending himself
Slow as a poke = fayemi concede to that slowpoke
A tribal bigot = aregbe shouting himself hoarse

Hmmm...gej, hmm minority has real strength...

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tbagwell1: Most of you will just sit @ d comfort of your home and state, nd be spooing trash, if TAL is impeached, that would be d end of Nassarawa state, that state has never had or will never have a Governor like him again.

Fail... Nasarawa is bigger than all makura... Aliyu akwe has come and gone... And if all makura is culpable, so shall he but nasarawa continuous... Bros, let him own up and defend himself instead of him relying on public sentiments like yours to save him... Is he not a drawning man... TAAL no shaking undecided now there is shaking, he runs to abuja even before 2015...
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
emmydeep: PDP! POWER PASS POWER.
PDP IS THE PARTY TO BEAT.

VOTE PDP
VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN
VOTE NNAMDI SAMBO (NAMADI)

GEJ TILL NIGERIA GOOD.

Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan
we must vote
when you're voting, when you're voting, Jonathan we must vote.

A VOTE FOR JONATHAN'S UMBRELLA IS A VOTE AGAINST BOKOHARAM.

PDP! POWER!
P.D and P! WE ARE STRONGER.

You are carried...
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
dopedealer: i think i know wat jona is upto

cry cry cry
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by lacasa: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
aryzgreat:

F00l

It takes a F00l to know a F00l

Pig!
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Even if the offences are true and impeachable the timing is just wrong. Worst is the fact that it coincided with the day GEJ visited Lafia. This whole drama will be heaped on GEJ.

Nyakos issue is still a fresh wound for those who feel wounded.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by jericco1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Whatever!!! Well I think He should leave, and did you write this report yourself, what I saw at the begining of your report was ''The Adamawa State House Of Assembly''
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by HARDUBUY(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
psychologist: Bracing myself......lying patiently waiting for APC e-warriors to invade angry

Fiiiiiiii di fiiiiii. Fawar grin
GEJ till 2099
Bro!....Don't you think you need a Pyschologist?...cos we have them in abundance @ yaba-left.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Tbagwell1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
hisblud:

Fail... Nasarawa is bigger than all makura... Aliyu akwe has come and gone... And if all makura is culpable, so shall he but nasarawa continuous... Bros, let him own up and defend himself instead of him relying on public sentiments like yours to save him... Is he not a drawning man... TAAL no shaking undecided now there is shaking, he runs to abuja even before 2015...

I agree with you, buh come to think of it, what happen to other state govt especially the ones govern by PDP why aren't the impeached? Are they nt corrupt?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by tumbez: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ABDamola: He who laughs last laughs best!!! The progressives among us are all gona smile afta we flush jonathan out come 2015! #NigeriansSayNoToPdp
.......P-peolpe D-deceiving P-party..............J-just E-elect G-goodluck A-anyhow......Haaaaa!!!!! Niger ooooh
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by knockturnal(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Am so loving this.........praying the PDP maintain this streak! APC....your rag tag group is going daaaaauuuunnnn!!!!

This is gonna be a suspense/thriller! Where's my pad? Its note taking time.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by etim20(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Well articulated but there is this saying that says Charity begins at home...i think Gej should start with his cabinets eg Allison and secondly why doing this at this critical time, you cant run after a black goat at night and claim to be wish..

Last bullet
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by sufficientGrace: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
I thought all APC governors are saints?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Caseless: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Soskid: A
funny monicker u hav here!
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by myspnigeria: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
let d saga begin!!!
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by RebelLeader15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Meringe: What of T. A . Orji of Abia State?

If truly we our States House of Assemblies have risen to the situation, this guy should be the 1st to be impeached!

that's why they are P.D.P

Papa Deceive Pikin

Paul Dupe Peter

People that misuse Power

Playing the People like soccer since 1999.......#laffn in Calabar pidgin,

Iya Biliki, serve me my gbegiri n ewedu soup with Amala to gbona felifeli
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by Samabu07(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jasi7: Ghen ghen...
You be F grin ;DL
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Brymo: Is he going to jail?
you wan follow am go?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura by emiye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
3 people killed from populace protests against impeachment moves in the state capital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President / 2023: Ganduje, Okowa, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Wike Others In Succession Crisis / Four British Mps Of Nigerian Heritage At The Nigerian High Commission In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.