Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! (780 Views)

Closed / Niece Is Oliver Twist. / 5 Funny Facts Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! by omakay(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jason and Shela got married but have found it hard to bear children for 8 years. Then Jason goes on a business trip and gets a sharp fling with a prostitute. Unknown to him,this prostitute gets pregnant and bears a child but dies after childbirth leaving the child alone.

After a while,Jason and Shela decide to adopt a child and consult the services of an orphanage. But by co-incidence,the adopted child happens to be the dead prostitute's child who happens to be Jason's child.

What a twist!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! by rolled: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
So jason slept with a prostitute unprotected?
Ha unemployment is bliss for some people
Re: The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good story for telemundo. I can already see the twists and turns, the never ending story.
Re: The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! by omakay(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
rolled: So jason slept with a prostitute unprotected?
Ha unemployment is bliss for some people

I can see that you have not heard of "BROKEN" protection before.

Do you know how many human beings living on planet earth who are results of "BROKEN PROTECTION"

And as regards your comment on "unemployment", it takes a more than employed person to think out such as i have written above.

The likes of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (the author of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" just in case you are too employed to know) was as unemployed as you imagine when she wrote that novel that has bagged her global awards.

This write-up is just a recreational pop-up for me.

I am far more employed and active than you think.

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Had Four Abortions Before Her 16th Birthday / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? / What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.