Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York (1684 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by dotcomnamename: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Does anyone know the price of Cheapest flight from Lagos to New York and name of the Airline?

Thank you.
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by mohit247(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
yes!
Extremely moderate!
call:07051374407
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by Pelumiv(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Try Arik Airline.
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by zeezahbee(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
its depends on the date. try qatar
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by rawlizo(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Lik someone said, it depends on d date. Try searching for tuesdays, wednesdays wit sites lik bt-store.com, fareboom. U shd gt a gud deal
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by jdilight(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
dotcomnamename: Does anyone know the price of Cheapest flight from Lagos to New York and name of the Airline?

Thank you.

State the date of travel and return if you intend returning and I will post it for you.
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
jdilight:

State the date of travel and return if you intend returning and I will post it for you.

Lagos to Dallas one way October 2
I would appreciate a morning arrival as I have connecting flights down mid west.
Thank you
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by jdilight(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
shidoshi:

Lagos to Dallas one way October 2
I would appreciate a morning arrival as I have connecting flights down mid west.
Thank you

No flight on that date to your destination.
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
jdilight:

No flight on that date to your destination.

can you do +/-2days
Re: Price Of Cheapest Flight From Lagos To New York by jdilight(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidoshi:

can you do +/-2days

358,000 naira. UNITED AIRLINE

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons You Should NEVER Travel To The Netherlands / What Is The Requirement For Greece Visa? / My Journey To Canada �� Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.