Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Did Adamawa People Vote APC Why Blame PDP For Doing The Needful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Adamawa People Vote APC Why Blame PDP For Doing The Needful (396 Views)

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Adamawa People Vote APC Why Blame PDP For Doing The Needful by demand1982: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
If I were you I would ask this question before dabbling into the right or wrong of impeaching ex-governor Nyako.

Did Adamawa state people give their mandate to APC or PDP?
Re: Did Adamawa People Vote APC Why Blame PDP For Doing The Needful by demand1982: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Firstly, adamawa people did not elect their ex-governor Nyako under the APC platform rather they freely gave their mandate to the PDP.

And when he left for the APC he never bothered to consult the people that voted him and before you would say jack bauer he has taken their popular will to another platform for whatever reasons he may have had.

Not that I support impeachment as a tool for our politicians to wield like the Harry Potter's wand at the opposition but when it is done to correct an anomaly then I support it.

What the PDP lawmakers only did was to take back what rightfully belonged to it as they only did the needful on NYAKO and reclaimed their mandate so that Nyako can go now and contest freely on the platform of the APC and SEE IF HE WILL WIN adamawa state back for APC.

(1) (Reply)

#osun2014: Candidates Meet, Promise Peaceful Poll / Army Seeks Indigenous Technology To Sustain Operational Needs / Rilwanu Lukman, Ex-petroleum Minister, Dies At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.