Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) (5612 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by teeboo: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Randy100: NEVER I dey mad na poverty dey cause all this

Na only poverty fit make u baf ur own pikin? Wen no be say u're not d fada of d child lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by teeboo: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
egopersonified: Op, this man is not doing anything for the wife, he is constructively forming a bond with his kids, moulding them to a future he is looking forward to without regrets.

Gbam,u're so right.all d guys saying dey can't do dat,till u old u'll say ur children are not close to u,sorry 4 una

3 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by troy20(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
someone please pin a medal of honour on his breazt, and while at it, build a gold statue of him in eagle square.

4 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Romantic.... Dammmmmn! *God bless Mr LeRoyalHighness sha.

2 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
mamziii: I luv u 4 u dis. I means ders really no biggie if a man baths his own kids. I remember wen my mom gave birth 2 my kid sis,I was about 9. Dad wud wake us up bath,prepare breakfast,boil water and put in d flask 4 mum and even clean d house b4 going 2 work.
there's no biggie there ma'am. Its goin to give me joy to do all that and see my kids grow in my arms
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Godmystrength: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
I can allow my hubby bath our son but that is when i am not around.

I have to leave the house by 4:45am and i don't think it is okay to be waking my baby up by by 4am everyday to take his bath. So during the week, it's either he baths him, dress him and take him to the creche (i arrange his bag and things the night before) or take him to my MIL for her to bath him. But what i do is that i make sure i give him a sound bath whenever i get home most nights so that will cover for the inadequacy of his morning bath (Hubby doesn't know how to bath baby well)

As for the backing of the baby, please let him not try it o(he tried to do it once in my presence and i almost screamed my head out)

When we were young, my dad use to bath us in the mornings and prepare us for school while mum will be in the kitchen cooking and preparing our breakfast and lunch packs. It is just division of labor since both of them have to go to work.

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Tyche(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Phuck it for real!!!

The world is really coming to an end
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
There is nothing specatacular about a man carrying / backing / bathing / feeding his child!

What sort of slave mentality would make a woman say a man should be praised for looking after his own child? In the same vein, someone should open up a thread asking women folk to praise a man for managing to wipe his own ar$e.

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY: There is nothing specatacular about a man carry / backing / bathing / feeding his child!

What sort of slave mentality would make a woman say a man should be praised for looking after his own child? In the same vein, someone should open up a thread asking women folk to praise a man for managing to wipe his own ar$e.
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by kobonaire(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Billyonaire: I cant do that. If I become a nanny, who will win the bread ? Each kid has got to get a separate nanny if not two. Say No to Poverty.
Mr. Billyonaire ... this your posts from a parallel universe always make me grin
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by wasak(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2014
story for d gods o
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by apolonius(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Such acts of love are eternal memories for kids. My mum keeps remembering how her dad will iron her clothes and pack her iron boarding school box for her in those days.

In a relationship of love that marriage is,let the couple do all that make life easier for each other and keep the home happy.

I will do this and more.

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2014
How is this romantic?!! How is this spectacular?!

You mean men should be praised for doing what they are suppose to do??! How can you women be praising these men for taking care of their own children(emphasis on own. No be adopted pikin oo)

So what is the difference between y'all and ghetto men that brag about paying child support?.......Like nigga, you're suppose to!

I wonder the homes y'all grew up in and why this isn't a norm to y'all baffles me.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Hiannn in nigeria a man washing the plate he used in eating is a big deal.they will naturally NOT DO IT BECAUSE THEY FEEL iT MAKES THEM UNMANLY OR LESS OF A MAN so for a man to go as far as bathing kids and dressing them up is a big testimony.na wetin mrs eye dey see be that. It may not be a big deal because it might be a norm where you are but to see such men here in nigeria you will need to search for virgins in brothels for you to jam one sef
BananaBender: How is this romantic?!! How is this spectacular?!

You mean men should be praised for doing what they are suppose to do??! How can you women be praising these men for taking care of their own children(emphasis on own. No be adopted pikin oo)

So what is the difference between y'all and ghetto men that brag about paying child support?.......Like nigga, you're suppose to!

I wonder the homes y'all grew up in and why this isn't a norm to y'all baffles me.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
kulyie: Hiannn in nigeria a man washing the plate he used in eating is a big deal.they will naturally NOT DO IT BECAUSE THEY FEEL iT MAKES THEM UNMANLY OR LESS OF A MAN so for a man to go as far as bathing kids and dressing them up is a big testimony.na wetin mrs eye dey see be that. It may not be a big deal because it might be a norm where you are but to see such men here in nigeria you will need to search for virgins in brothels for you to jam one sef

Most men are like that all over the world, don't limit it to nigerian men.
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

Most men are like that all over the world, don't limit it to nigerian men.
Hmnnnn
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Randy100: NEVER I dey mad na poverty dey cause all this
u hav a poor mindset,if u hv time to bathe ur kids y cnt u do dat?peopl lyk u hv LOW SLF ESTEEM

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? / My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game / Help I Can't Believe This Is The Kind Of Man I Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.