Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. (43682 Views)

Gbam! Australia Opens Can Of Worms On MH17; Exonerate Russia. / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by DoctorTim: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hamas is a terrorist organisation. Israel is a terrorist country. Russia is pro-terrorism in ukraine therefore Russia is a terrorist country. 298 lives wasted because of internal politics fueled by Russia. UN security council should act fast. NATO act fast. America act fast and attack your greatest threat... Russia. if this leads to the 3rd world war then let it be. Hell, Jesus is coming very soon so we might as well just hasten him up. Boko Haram.. may yall rot in Hell.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by iceberylin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
banega: Yes embarassed, wholeheartedly,. In fact i'm sobbing!!
plc,Don't cry out those cute Eyes. ...
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by JUHABACH: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
himkers: Ukraine officials brought that plane down to make Russia and those Pro-Russia seperatists look bad and to make them bad in the eyes of the International community

how do you know this.
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by abworld6deep(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmm. May their gentle souls RIP.
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Taiwo20: I might be wrong but it seems the Netherlands haven't said much on this. And majority of the passengers are Dutch nationals,

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this unfortunate loss.

The Netherlands have made their position clear. It has been on air on all day, just that the telecast is in Netherlands not much people speak Netherlands abroad I guess the reason why their own side of the story is confided to their area.
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Taiwo20(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Okay
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
iceberylin:
plc,Don't cry out those cute Eyes. ...
Lool, okay smiley
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
banega: Lool, okay smiley
better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
JUHABACH:

how do you know this.

I don't need to be a god to know it
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by naffysa(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is sad cryThis is sad
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by eejo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
when countries with super military powers choose to help thugs instead countries in need that is the result

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Generalkorex: May there soul rest in perfect peace.

How..!? after roasting from the sky and crashing in many pieces on the ground?
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by daylae(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Such act of cowardice is unacceptable. One should be able to tell the difference between a commercial plane and a military jet presumably owned by an enemy. The mystery behind the MH370 is yet to be solved, and then this clearly avoidable one. Those miscreant separatists must be punished.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by SHOCK7(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Taiwo20]

this is so morbid.
On a tragic thread you are already snooping around.
[/quote]
Offcourse I empathize 4 d victims but pls learn 2 mind 'ur business! angry
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Paradise163(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
myweb: Things like these are the features of last days according to the bible. in fact its the beginning of pangs of distress..

are you a witness?
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by tosynomolara(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
RIP
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by omat20(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
I would miss Glen Thomas
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by iriskiki(f): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Safari29: We are all going to die. RIP folks, we are coming

Enh?? shocked undecided
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Valfrankie(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
It is so unfortunate! If you 've the Liver, click the link for the full crash pictures. VIEWERS DISCRETION SERIOUSLY ADVISED!!! http://www.valfrankie..in/2014/07/full-pictures-from-flight-mh17-malaysia.html?m=1
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
hopilo: Not only in Nigeria, the world is wicked. So they can shot down a y plane even the presidents.
Oh boi , its a sad situation , pls don't make me laugh here .
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Vivipop(f): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
My heart bleeds cry cry May their souls rest in perfect peace.Poor souls...
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by 3kay945(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
gabriel212: The heart of MAN is filled with EVIL! from the day he ate the FRUIT in garden of EDEN!!!

Abeg, stop it. Which fruits?
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by megabyte2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Innocent souls may their soul RIP
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by honeric01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Moscow is adamant that it had nothing to do with the destruction of the commercial airliner. But Russian experts say that proof that rebels were involved will bring the West down hard on Putin.

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-rebels-shot-down-mh17-russia-could-reap-144258055.html
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Saint52(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mehn see confirm clients!!!
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by 3kay945(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
voltron:

How..!? after roasting from the sky and crashing in many pieces on the ground?

He or she meant that the soul probably diffused out of the scattered body before touching the earth. undecided
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai..RIP to dem angry
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Darn son!! Life's short and I'm sure non of these folks envisioned being blown to smithereens from the sky - the unpredictability of life, and why every moment might be your last. And more reason why you need to ride the wheel of life, till it falls off. Squeeze it like an orange, and enjoy every drop of the juice.

It's a crazy world, yo. Innocent people caught up in the matrix - that's the world that we live in. A world that thrives on violence on all sides: with no good or bad, and right or wrong - depending where you stand.

God bless the dead everywhere - from flight MH17, to Palestinians, to dead Nigerians killed by BH-houdini, to Libyans, to Syrians, to Iraqis, to Congolese folks, to all thorough bred nyggahs dying due to violence in all the ghettos around the world, and to all my dead doozies. Still out here living the dream for everyone - till my time is up.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adikam: mrs op wat is your mission when you use dis disfigured y*sh wey plenti long tins wey u no fit remember dem all as ur profile pic?

Holy molly!! grin

I like big batty but that's some stanky-rachet-ar.se right there, and that shiit looks like ol'girl hasn't washed her panties in like 50 years. The place also looks like a dump. Shyte that makes you wonder what she would smell like. grin

I beg you take that nasty pic off this thread, before the gods of the dead get mad at you. Peak init? grin
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by MissLeslie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
himkers: Ukraine officials brought that plane down to make Russia and those Pro-Russia seperatists look bad and to make them bad in the eyes of the International community

bro,u no get sense ooo,who shot down the last 3 Ukraine jet (2 fighter jet and a cargo jet) around the same area?...........Ukraine?........ So you mean Ukraine shot down it's own jet? Your are a cu.nt

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.