Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. (43556 Views)

Gbam! Australia Opens Can Of Worms On MH17; Exonerate Russia. / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nogen: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2014
This is so sad and scary. Father please protect us in the air, on land, on the sea, on the railway, just everywhere . Amen

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by colonel78: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2014
If it were muslims that shot the plane down, the enemies of islam in this forum will have insulted islam, now that is a christain country that is involved non of them will mention religion. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by mctons: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2014
himkers: Ukraine officials brought that plane down to make Russia and those Pro-Russia seperatists look bad and to make them bad in the eyes of the International community
s

Stop saying what u do not know. Rebels twitted shooting down a plane few minutes after d plane went down and later deleted the message. Ukraine has not fired SA-11 missile. Russia has been supplying weapons to rebels to defend the border and shoot down whatever flies. Putin has a mission since invasion of Ukraine dat forced a referendum to enshrine Crimean Peninsula into the hands of Russia - To get UN involved.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by jookco(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2014
walexGodson: All I can say is RIP to them ALL
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by ignis: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Innocent victims indeed...
RIP....
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Ebyce(f): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2014
May God grant them eternal rest . Amen
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by femofiboy(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
[i][/i] embarassed[color=#990000][/color]RIP 2 d dead
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by sniperwolf(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Are we going to be seeing what seems to be the beginning of World War 3. How can a plane be shot down by a Russian missile? What if someone other countries whose compatriots was involved in the tragedy decide a reprisal attack on Moscow

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Htown64: Did you read the story before making this foolish comment?
the guadian newspaper says its malaysian airline even if it not why cant u correct me meekly than tagging foolish to it.una wey be orphanage i dont kno hw you pple behave i swear
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Nobleval: So sad....blame America and their cohort.

Stop displaying your ignorance for people to see
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Numerouuuno: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2014
striker9: That's Putin is too proud,he ought to have done something but he kept mute all this while, I'm so happy at Samantha's speech,she gave some valid point at the UN meeting, she also threw some jibes at Putin lol
The man is responsible for the blood of those 298 people,satellite pics and video even showed a buk missile being transported across the Russian border with easy Ukraine hours after the crash probably to cover up the whole mess..the black box too is missing with the flight data recorder.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by jpphilips(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
ifex370:
choi... see this fine girl...
*wipes tears

like say even if she dey alive, she go reach you?

why are they saying the plane was shot down? does it mean Nigerians and some foreign wacky press doesn't know what an air defence system and interceptors are?

My only question about this incident is the "friend or foe" button, who disabled it?
It prevents the interceptor from targeting air liners but fighter jets and cruise missile.
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by jpphilips(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2014
CyrusLevi: Did you watch Obama's address,lemme guess No,do you know Ukrainian Intelligence intercepted a phone call of the Pro-Russian Separatist acknowledging shooting the plane down.

Even a wacky intelligence agency like Naija's can doctor such conversation it is not a big deal.
Which airliners fly over war torn borders where they know there are active air defence systems?
Its like Arik air flying over Syria.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by sunnyolads1(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2014
This is a very painful acts by whosoever it may be,either Ukraine,Russia or terrorists. It is now clear that anything can happen anywhere not only Boko Haram in Nigeria but globally. This is a warning to all of us that are still alive to Repent and turn from our sinful ways to God who is ready to forgive and accept us without conditions. End is drawing nearer and nearer everyday. Accept Jesus to your life today,death may come tommorow when there will be no chance to make amendment... John 3:16

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Suarezilla(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Commandment of God No. 4 Thou Shalt Not Kill....What good or relieve do pple get from killing a soul they can't even create? undecided
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by donodion(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Shame...they paid terrible price for the greed and wickedness of some power mongers.
RIP
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by keysha22: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
they just ended up teaching nigerian terrorist other ways to exhibit there wicked acts

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by iswallker(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
woodcook:

The Netherlands have made their position clear. It has been on air on all day, just that the telecast is in Netherlands not much people speak Netherlands abroad I guess the reason why their own side of the story is confided to their area.

No language called netherlands...they speak dutch in holland...

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by wetdspace(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Putin & co will surely rot in hell soon.!
RIP to d ded.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by SenatorJames(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
RIP to the dead. For how long will innocent souls continue to suffer for inter-nation's fight?

Did they know the nationality of all the people on board, before they carry out the attack?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by okeoghene4real(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
messpero90: it is ur tommorow dat will late.

I thought your only concern now is to make. That's your desire right?
So stop insulting others if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.so that you can achieve your goal
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by joshphorlarb: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Russians have an evidence it ws frm ukrainians.also,ukrainians hav evidence that it ws from russians. what do we believe now?
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
iswallker:

No language called netherlands...they speak dutch in holland...

Nay you are wrong. Do you know where I stay? My friend foreigners call it Dutch but the Netherlands call their language Netherlands. Goed?
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by iswallker(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
woodcook:

Nay you are wrong. Do you know where I stay? My friend foreigners call it Dutch but the Netherlands call their language Netherlands. Goed?

its a slang... grin

noted though..
Re: Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. by myweb(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Paradise163:

are you a witness?

Its been a while. Sorry its late. Yes Im a witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Falls Asleep During Robbery / Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos) / Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.