Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders (1082 Views)

Both Genders:can You Make Love Without Kissing??? / Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Facebook Blamed For Relationship Breakups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Emmydo360(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
to me I see its d female gender... what's ur own take?
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
...depends on the type of relationship,depends on the extent of their break-up,depends on attached dey are emotionally,depends on several factors...mostly,its the female counterpart dat loses....she passes thru several emotional challenges.....
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by dre11(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
The person that invested so much into the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
you
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by DrObum(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: you
You don turn female? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by bukit05(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Emmydo360: to me I see its d female gender... what's ur own take?

Since u think it's d female, why are u asking
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Tymax(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
temigracie: ...depends on the type of relationship,depends on the extent of their break-up,depends on attached dey are emotionally,depends on several factors...mostly,its the female counterpart dat loses....she passes thru several emotional challenges.....
Really? angry Just because a guy reins in his emotions doesn't mean he isn't sad about the break up. How about the money, the gifts that the babe collected? What if the lady hurt his pride as she broke-up with him?

Woman, guys have emotions. Very deep emotions. But we don't show it. Maybe that is the reason you ladies are not sorry to toy with our emotions 'cos you believe "well, he is a guy" so he can eat dust. angry

5 Likes

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
dre11: The person that invested so much into the relationship
gbam!dats it
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by farano(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by nitrogen(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
That other person that invested time and money.....
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think it's female gender.
After break up,it's easier for a guy to get any type of girl he wants but in the girls case she has to wait until she meets another good customer(boyfriend).
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by nationwide24: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
In our clime, 98.4% of relationships are financed by guys. In terms of loosing money and time, it's the guy. In terms of loosing benefits, it's the girl. Over all, the female looses more.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
In my own 3d view... Both sides hav somethin to lose but in a more realistic way, dat ladies av much to lose is on the high side if placed on a scale of rank.. Am talkin bout reasonable and average responsible ladies oooo ( I no dey talk abt al dis yeye slut wey dey claim classy babe up and down oooo)... As we al knw dat it is appointed unto men to chase ladies and we all knw dat men ar polygamous in nature... However, ladies ar alwz conscious of protecting their dignity and as we knw dat men dnt rili av any dignity to protect... Men ar not rili ashamed of flaunting ladies around while ladies ar alwz very careful and selective cos wen a lady changes bf lik 5tyms a year, she's tagged a slut... So dats y d rate at which dey ar afraid of guys is more dan d rate at which we ar afraid of dem simply because dey knw dey ar d losin side by default.... So lemme throw dis question to mak a stance... Y is it dat wen u promise to marry a lady and wen u eventually turn her down, she wld feel as if her world has com crashing down... Y is it dat in the recent time, ladies do not rely only on church weddin but wld also want court wedding ?... Y is it dat the marriage certificate is given to a lady ?... Al dis happens cos ladies ar on d losin side and al d afore-stated points ar done in favour of ladies so dat men wld be on d losing side

2 Likes

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by mimiejacobz(f): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Depends who gave in its best & if both party did den both will b affected
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Tymax:
Really? angry Just because a guy reins in his emotions doesn't mean he isn't sad about the break up. How about the money, the gifts that the babe collected? What if the lady hurt his pride as she broke-up with him?

Woman, guys have emotions. Very deep emotions. But we don't show it. Maybe that is the reason you ladies are not sorry to toy with our emotions 'cos you believe "well, he is a guy" so he can eat dust. angry
yes,i knw dey av emotions too..i knw dey might have invested one way or d oda...but give me reasons y dey forget easily,give me reasons y dey move on so quickly, give me reasons y dey dont look back atall...den i ll give u reasons y its d female dat loses mostly....guys may invest time,money n resourses...but ladies invest in deir emotions....do u knw dat falling out of love s one of d hardest thing to do on earth??
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by eightsin(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
He who loved more!!

1 Like

Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by AdeniyiA(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
unarguably the females
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: yes,i knw dey av emotions too..i knw dey might have invested one way or d oda...but give me reasons y dey forget easily,give me reasons y dey move on so quickly, give me reasons y dey dont look back atall...den i ll give u reasons y its d female dat loses mostly....guys may invest time,money n resourses...but ladies invest in deir emotions....do u knw dat falling out of love s one of d hardest thing to do on earth??
deer look back , only dt d girls don't notice ..... it can go both ways, depends on d 1 DT loved more.... my friend had his hrt broken in SS3(LOL yea SS3) n refused to date through 6yrs in medical skul.... yl d girl hu z a lawyer nw been changing dem ever since.
Re: Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
deer look back , only dt d girls don't notice ..... it can go both ways, depends on d 1 DT loved more.... my friend had his hrt broken in SS3(LOL yea SS3) n refused to date through 6yrs in medical skul.... yl d girl hu z a lawyer nw been changing dem ever since.
yes,it can b both ways but its very rare in guys..

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. As A Lady, Wat Would U Do?? / 10 Types Of Women Men Should Avoid. / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.