Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains (25514 Views)

Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / . / Why Suffering In Silence? "complete Woman Is The Solution" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by lalaponcus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by laprince(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
nothing like freedom
thank God am a free-born and am free too.
hulala
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by thirdeye(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Be grateful to the owner, we wouldn't have known there was an elephant called Raju if it were to be this part of the world.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by geedeex2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
some churches be like if Raju can be delivered after 50years you can also be delivered from your captives regardless of your age.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Coldfeet(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
dukenestor:
sorry to ask ooo, r u a beast?
That's Raju! The first thing he did after being freed was to log on to NL to say human beings are wicked. You go blame am? grin see him moniker sef coded101! the elephant codedly talk him mind for NL.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by wiloy2k8(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
seee food dey go . una dey hala thank God Raju is free . na u go feed Raju owner .
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by jsunex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Happy for him
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thank God for Total Deliverance and Raja Enemies Submitted. I declare into everyone on this thread that as many that has been held captive, today as you read Raja's Testimony, there shall be Total Deliverance and Your Enemies Shall Submit In JESUS Name #In Pastor Lazarus Mfon Voice.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by tomiobj(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
dont8: The chains were so tightly wrapped that it took 45 minutes to liberate him.

Raju was driven to the sanctuary by brave rescuers 350 miles to the charity’s Elephant Conservation and Care Centre at Mathura.

The elephant was so exhausted he could barely move.

Raju took his first steps of freedom at one minute past midnight on July 4, finally tasting what independence feels like.

The charity is certain that Raju will spend the rest of his life free from suffering.

http://www.boredpanda.com/crying-elephant-rescue-50-years/
Didn't know elephants could cry. I rep him. 50yrs is long. My suffering wz nine months long a chain that was permanently stuck to my belly had to be cut to make me free. Nw I av a scar(the belly button)

1 Like

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
It takes a lot for me to cry but this story made me shed a few tears cry

Look how thin the poor animal is. You can actually see the joy in Raju's face in that last picture.

*sob* cry

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
da sos-uk shud beam their searchlites to nl n free da arsse of a certain lugunjuju, gurnam frm incessant,sporadic n unsolicited farts..
So it b free like jumbo...ya kno...
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ThIevEs!
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
If the Son shall set you free, ye shall be free indeed...[b][/b]
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
coded01: I am so happy... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Human beings are wicked... angry
Raju on the bloc. Hi eli-phant, you seem to be learning real fast. #already opened an account on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by oyestephen(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mynd44: The owner should not be punished much. Just release Raju and him into the same bush and walk away.

Then we will see what jungle justice means
chai...what kind of punishment is that ?
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by oyestephen(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Danrizzle: Raju on the bloc. Hi eli-phant, you seem to be learning real fast. #already opened an account on nairaland.
cheesy
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Ranchhoddas: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
EagleScribes: Fresh air tinz. But come o. Why is the elephant bearing the same name with the Raju of 3 idiots?
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by HARDUBUY(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
....Freedom, Good for Raju....
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by eben28(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
very touching.
...that moment when u realise that "the affliction you see today shall be seen no more"
tears on my eyes...

Such rescue mission is what our saviour Jesus has provided for us. To save us from long time captivity of Satan.
Just believe in Jesus and call on Him now and you shall be delivered. It's the promise of God Almighty.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Sambest2(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2014
justi4jesu: Raju it is well grin
Prerajulization and Farhanitrate (hope I'm right)cheesy. 3 Idiots... cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Chynx(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
fellis: Hmmmm.....No doubt some tears were due to physical pains from the chains abi? so what makes them so sure the animal wasn't crying from pain ONLY? Why attribute other reasons to the animal's tears? It's not like they can read the elephant's mind or anything. And @all those going "oh the heart of man is wicked, bla bla bla", abeg animals are also wicked so make we hear word. Wickedness is a survival instinct living things evolved (unfortunately) to give them the upper hand over other living things.

There are people who spend decades devoting their career to studying a particular animal specie. Sometimes you need to watch NatGeo Wild; Animal Planet e.t.c to be better informed.

Then you will understand why people get jailed for hurting animals.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Mynd44:
I am banking on the elephant seeking personal justice

Trust me! His old owner had better not make the mistake of crossing Raju's path in his lifetime. An elephant never forgets. Not to mention 50 years of torment. Common, were those spikes they used to chain him. Poor thing.
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by taymeesan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
50years??...I've only lived 25yrs here on earth and I can't imagine being chained d whole time...I probably won't last a year!. Dis is just evil!

1 Like

Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by Hysmady(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Alaba intl. tinz...Raju the free elephant(Free man)
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by kashflynn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ehhnn am i dreaming?? Since when did Nigerians start to care abt an iltreatment melted out to an animal.. Dis wind of civilisation is reallyyyyyy doing alot of wonder to Nigerians... Wonder shall neva end..
Re: Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains by MistadeRegal(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mynd44:
The owner should not be punished much. Just release Raju and him into the same bush and walk away.

Then we will see what jungle justice means

Alas! I perceive by the time you will return there, you won't find the man. But try and make Raju move and you'll be able to pull the "sleeping beauty man" from under Raju's WWE style "Lockdown"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.