Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? (3032 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by kojeiwa(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2008
Family members are often around during a woman's delivery. Ladies will you let your husband watch your delivery?

If not, who will you be comfortable to watch your delivery?

Guys will you want to watch your wife deliver? If my wife doesn't want me to watch her delivery, I will be perfectly fine with it.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by sistajay(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2008
Hey, it takes two to make a baby, yeah the man got to be there for his woman.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by affee(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2008
Oh yes

If he is not there I will hold it until he comes grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by arramyjay: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
Yes he has to be there.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by MissyB1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2008
A fat YES!!!
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
What goes in must come out so he must watch as the ting don commot! Kpa! Like that!
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by sistawoman: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2008
of freaking course.

He was there for all of the births of all of our children.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
Yup, for "Moral support". . . . . . tongue kiss
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Akinagirl(f): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
Yes, I definately would want him to be there.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by BOMANY: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
hhhmmmm
I dont think so cool
by the way my wife is saying i must and i am saying no way, i will be out the room praying for her beside I dont think i have the heart to see all the pain she will go through embarassed
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by KarmaMod(f): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
Coward
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Leilah(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
No I wont let him see that mess
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Outstrip(f): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2008
He was there with both. The first one he actually held one leg and the nurse held the other. The second one he sat behind the doctor and watched the whole show.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by SimiBrasil(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2008
No, a lot of men lost the sexual desire after watch the deliverance. His small sweety pot will increase in a crazy way, a lot of blood , etc ,  definitely not !

Their memory are super.

It might affect sexual life AFTER
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2008
Why would any man even want to see that!!
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by benincitys(f): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2008
yes my husband was there when i have my baby last year he film everything, our sex life is still very good if not better
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by lysaa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2008
it depends on what the man wants, but for me, i owuld want him there.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by ifyalways(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2008
If he comes better,if not still good cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Flakybaby(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
Yes, we did it 2gether so he has 2 be there when the baby is cmng, shikena!!
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by plusQueen: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2008
Outstrip:

He was there with both. The first one he actually held one leg and the nurse held the other. The second one he sat behind the doctor and watched the whole show.

Thank you.
Mine also held leg lipsrsealed and even cut the umbilical cord of all 11 kids grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by plusQueen: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2008
SimiBrasil:

No, a lot of men lost the sexual desire after watch the deliverance. His small sweety pot will increase in a crazy way, a lot of blood , etc ,  definitely not !

Their memory are super.

It might affect sexual life AFTER

Not my experience.
It actually made us closer after he saw what I went through to bring him  heirs into our little "Osisi Kingdom" grin
And he said a big thank you! and also added that he was extremely proud of me.
and all the cards that came with the beautiful bouquet of flowers he brought always read
"baby, thank you. You are one brave woman,I love you"
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Outstrip(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2008
Plus Queen I agree that it definitely brought us closer. But wait o. You have 11 children? Tell me you are just playing
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by SimiBrasil(f): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2008
benincitys (f) and plus_Queen

It is not a rule, it is what average happens most of the time.
If during the deliverance he stay the side of head and dont see the pussy is one thing, if he helps is another thing.

Anyway, I forgot almost of all nigerian men (pay attention, almost not all) doenst make MouthAction cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by KarmaMod(f): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2008
hahahahha grin

Funny girl, simi
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by plusQueen: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2008
karma where's david?
I haven't seen him in a while
Is he sick?
eloped with a woman?
I know you folks yim and yam wink
tell him I've been asking of him
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by KarmaMod(f): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2008
Berra ask his wife morenike alagolo grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by omoge(f): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2008
It will be nice to have him there
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by plusQueen: 1:29am On Oct 16, 2008
Morenike is leading this young man astray
what is she doing to him?
These Ekiti girls sef grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by SimiBrasil(f): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2008
"I was there to give my wife support during her almost 12 hours of labor. I took a lot of abuse, something about being in the worst pain of your life makes women say things they don't really mean, or I hope she didn't mean. Anyway I did not watch my daughter being born, and I told Doc up front not to even ask me to cut the cord, or I would be out like a light, and they would be tending to me as well as my wife. It did have an affect on our Love life afterward, but I guess anybody that only got about 4 hours of sleep a night, myself included, would not even think about making Love."

"And I can completely understand how seeing it can change anyone's perception of and attitudes towards the mother's Instruments. It can happen to women, too, the switch from "woman" to "mother", with no room for sexuality. Usually it wears off after a little while (once the physical traumas have healed up), but I'm sure there are cases where it doesn't."

"The wedding is not the marriage, and the childbirth is not the family. The real happiness is to be found (or lost) in marriage and family, not in weddings and childbirth. Real life is lived in all those ordinary days, not on those big occasions that seem to matter so much when you're starting out."

Here's an interesting piece in Slate about how harshly people reacted to the news that witnessing childbirth destroyed some men's sexual attraction to the woman who had given birth. Since men can't control whether they feel sexual desire or not, shouldn't women want to hear what the real facts are, even if those facts interfere with the sentimental birthing room dreams they have in mind? It's much more important to preserve your future sex life then to try to live up to some idealized picture of childbirth. If having your partner in the room really does endanger that sex life, women should think clearly about whether they want to take that risk.

http://althouse..com/2005/08/must-should-man-witness-childbirth.html
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by milknhoney(f): 1:41am On Oct 16, 2008
Never really saw the point in the Husband being in the delivery room. I mean what is he going to do? Moral Support? Fiakwa. I rather him wait outside or something then hearing

"Push Push Push Push Push Push Pussssssh! Oka now One, two, three. . . . you are almost there baby. We are in this together."

Together in what again?
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by SeanT21(f): 5:12am On Oct 16, 2008
What am I hiding that he have not seen already?
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Angolobabe(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2008
Big Yes,he was there when i had my son and will be there when we decide to have more kids ,it actually made us closer and our sex life is great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Seek Your Spouse`s consent Before Sending Money To Your Parents? / She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 / I Cheated And I'm Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.