Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? (3040 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by bigfather(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with it. I have been there twice and that even makes me to love and cherish my wife and my kids a whole lot. And talking about a guy's sexual desire being lost after the show; i guess that has to do with the guy's thinking . For me , that doesn't stop my sex drive towards my woman ! wink
I go hammer till i retire ! grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
if he come good if not ok
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by syren: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ post

whether he's there or not the baby will come so what difference does it make? I'll let him decide. cool
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by rubi(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2008
Mine was there when I had my kids his presence helped to relief tension/pain and gave me courage
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
to me i like to be there so that i will knw how to praise my her for her good work. men there. guys wat do you think. grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by tpia: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by BOMANY: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Coward

There are lot of rude descriptions and words would be said to phrase your impolite comment, but even your level won't pull me down undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2008
Morenike is leading this young man astray
what is she doing to him?
These Ekiti girls sef

Am not leading him astray embarassed
Am not doing anything, as of yet.

Look for uncle Dauda.rotfl
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Sammy107d(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2008
shivering eew! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by MadMax1(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
Sammy107_d:

shivering eew! lipsrsealed
why undecided did the baby grow in her
womb by it self? undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by spicy007(f): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2008
hmm, to be or not to be.
i would appreciate it if he were, but its left to him, really.
i mean u cant force a man on these things.
he has to WANT to be there,
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by boomtowner: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
simbrasil
hi i saw u text on daiper machines and i would like to buy one
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by boomtowner: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
simbrasil
please i saw your post on bag and daiper machines i m intrested in the bag machines canu you help me to get one i would pay you my e-mail is kennyboomtown@yahoo.com or kennytalabi@gmail.com please reply asap
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by boomtowner: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
simbrasil
please i saw your post on bag and daiper machines i m intrested in the bag machines canu you help me to get one i would pay you my e-mail is kennyboomtown@yahoo.com or kennytalabi@gmail.com please reply asap
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by kumbalo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
ONLY if it's necessary
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by vescucci(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gulp. I'll hold onto something sturdy and, well, hold on. Also I pray I don't pass out. That will be bad for reps. grin
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Gamine(f): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
He better be dia! angry
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Hugger: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
I was there once but I couldn't stand it the first time. It made me appreciate my wife more.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Gamine(f): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2008
eyah. cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by Morenike3(f): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hugger:

I was there once but I couldn't stand it the first time. It made me appreciate my wife more.
lmao. did you faint?
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by plappville(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
mine husban was there for my two kids, it was really encouraging to me.

He didn't stop kissing my hands and was saying BRAVOO he bought me wonderful gifts, and was petting me more than ever befor.

It has nothing to do with decreasing of love but to improve it.
Re: Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? by abujabooks(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yes.

It made my hubby appreciate me even more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Guilty? / Help, My Friend Is A Kleptomaniac / When He Thought He's Marrying Oyibo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.