Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids (865 Views)

Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos / Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by azimibraun: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
As controversial as thes may be, I still wish to go on and put it out. Although I have had series of conversations with both Citizens of the south-south and people frm elswhere in the country and both the former and the latter agreed to know of this dangerous trend. The cross of the issue is this, Virtualy every young lady you meet and even young guys you meet in the Niger delta will always claim to be responsible for themselves even as young between the ages of 15 and 25. They will all tell you to assist them with school fees and feeding money and you will beging to wonder what their parents are doing or are these youth in this geopolitical Zone not proud of their parents sponsorship or is just an iresponsible way of begging money? It may cut across Nigeria bt its way too much in the south south. Just my observation having spent nt less than 4 years in virtualy all the geopolitcal zones in Nigeria. The yorubas so far are the most proud of their parents sponsorship of their education and upkeep. Ur own view cos this is mine.
Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seems you have not heard of ALMAJIRI google it for more info. Fend for them selves from as young as 3-4years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by eph12(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yorubas and children upkeep in the same sentence? Maybe the enlightened few. Most prefer to sponsor ceremonies than provide necessary stuffs for their kids.

1 Like

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by atlwireles: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
For sake of peace on this thread, change your silly headline.
Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by azimibraun: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Almajiris fend for theselves and are also fend for by their malams because their parents don't or have given them out to malams. Now how come almost every university girl or boy will never want to agree their parents are paying their fees and bills or thay don't have parents or are with malams lk the almajiris?
Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by Plus10(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ op what's the meaning of this trash you posted...it's uncalled for.You just have to remove it!

1 Like

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by DebateNigeria: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think the MOD should close this thread, it's without fact. I have also lived in all the zones in Nigeria and I am from all the major tribes, that makes me a complete Nigerian. I can categorically tell you that the most responsible young Nigerians are from the east, ditto south south and north central. I can go into analysis if you so desire. But I think this thread should be closed, no meaning.

NB: I am not from the east.

1 Like

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by Mogidi: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
azimibraun: Virtualy every young lady you meet and even young guys you meet in the Niger delta will always claim to be responsible for themselves even as young between the ages of 15 and 25. They will all tell you to assist them with school fees and feeding money

@Mumu

I come from Edo state and apart from my siblings, the culture you describe above is new to me. Anyway, why do you think these boys and girls go to you for school fees?

Looks like you maybe involved in armed robbery, Yahoo Yahoo or other 419 schemes, people want to help you chop your "awuff" money, you be mugu.

1 Like

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by masu: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yorubas and seeking of troubles why?

Must you guys use every opportunity to tell others how better you guys are?

What is the neef of this thread?

When ppl talk it will look like its ibos telling minorities to hate u guys.

2 Likes

Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by oduastates: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi:

@Mumu

I come from Edo state and apart from my siblings, the culture you describe above is new to me. Anyway, why do you think these boys and girls go to you for school fees?

Looks like you maybe involved in armed robbery, Yahoo Yahoo or other 419 schemes, people want to help you chop your "awuff" money.

I must agree that Niger delta girl are very generous .
I used to score eights ,nines easily and got a few tens as well.
I once met an oyinbo who said that the Niger delta was the best place in the whole wide world.
I asked him why?
BMW
Booze ,meat women.
Basically fun without responsibilty.
Re: Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids by Evergreeen123: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
masu: Yorubas and seeking of troubles why?

You are a very big fool. Did the OP tell you that he is Yoruba?

(1) (Reply)

All The Countries Which The U.S. “regime Changed”–have Descended Into Chaos / India To Head BRICS' $100 Billion New Development Bank / Nigeria Tops Investment Sentiment Index Despite Rising Terror Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.