Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. (3293 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by gen2briz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
The newly Commissioned Omoluabi Scholar Buses distributed by Aregbesola's
Administration to all Public Schools in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Last minutes rush to show love to citizens of Osun

Well, Rauf Aregbesola, you may wish to Launch Omoluabii Scholar Bike too.

The truth is 9th August you shall hear your result.

Goodbye O'Man

Goodbye to O'Osun

Goodbye Aregbesola

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Idrico(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice one.KUDOS TO OGBENI

11 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by FruityLass: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
I just hope the buses are not among the ones federal government distributed to all the 36states during the course of the removal of oil subsidy in 2012

12 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
End time politics by our politicians.

We really know you guys well.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Plus10(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Election palava!

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by ratiken(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Such gestures at such times shows pure desperation.
What happened to good governance in almost 4yrs?

13 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by valmunich(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? sad angry
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
vanity upon vanity all is vanity . and the 2014 osun state gubernatorial election loser is OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by egift(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Men at Work. Not some guy in Abuja asking for a loan. grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Mogidi: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
I sent this mor0n an email offering him a free removal van after the election and he didn't even reply.

I have withdrawn my offer to help him move his properties to Lagos.

I think Rauf should consider using one of these omoluabi buses to ferry his things to Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by IGBOSON1: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
valmunich: Who pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? sad angry

^^^I do.....but for a different reason: there's less splash-back!

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by gunuvi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
o molue shm
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi: I sent this mor0n an email offering him a free removal van after the election and he didn't even reply.

I have withdrawn my offer to help him move his properties to Lagos.

I think Rauf should consider using one of these ;Domoluabi buses to ferry his things to Lagos grin.

/\ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fayose really caused something serious across the south west!!
Suddenly Governors are waking up.
Democracy at work. GEJ till 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by padeolu: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Will these schools be able to maintain the buses considering the fact that majority of them are underfunded.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by vedd: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Rauf the visionary.
Only in APC will you find such seasoned leaders with the interest of his people at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Decibel: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
egift: Men at Work. Not some guy in Abuja asking for a loan. grin
Have you paid Anambra State for the last BOND?

8 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by thunderrider: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
vedd: Rauf the visionary.
Only in APC will you find such seasoned leaders with the interest of his people at heart.

grin gringrin

LMAO

LWKMD

Visionary indeed

Did u say interest of the pple At the tail end of 4 yrs!!!?

He is just being desperate for another term

Is he just waking up or u are just being sarcastic

10 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
PARENT SHOULD PREPARE FOR D PAMENT OF TRANSPORT FEES LIKE O UNIFORM

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Firefire(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
thunderrider:

grin gringrin

LMAO

LWKMD

Visionary indeed

You dey mind the yeye fowl grin grin grin
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by vedd: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
thunderrider:

grin gringrin

LMAO

LWKMD

Visionary indeed

Rauf is no junk leader like the pdp is littered with.
You know this truth but due to your apparent dislike for The Ogbeni, you would rather be proven right than to admit the extraordinary success of his leadership in the State Of Osun.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by slimfit1(m): 3:22am On Jul 19, 2014
The current governor has more chance of winning than a thousand omisores.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by fitzmayowa: 3:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Political stunts, why commission the buses few days to election...I guess the fear of what happened in ekiti is the beginning of wisdom...cheesy
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by thunderrider: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2014
vedd:
Rauf is no junk leader like the pdp is littered with.
You know this truth but due to your apparent dislike for The Ogbeni, you would rather be proven right than to admit the extraordinary success of his leadership in the State Of Osun.

It is not about being proven right or wrong.

It is more of convincing.

For the past 3+ yrs did he provide such I remained to be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2014
ogbeni who are you trying to deceive
we are not kids nah!!!
na now now you just dey wake up after 4years
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by vedd: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2014
thunderrider:
It is not about being proven right or wrong.
It is more of convincing.
For the past 3+ yrs did he provide such I remained to be enlightened
You will agree with me that governance is multi-faceted and multi-purpose. Works come in stages especially due to fiscal inadequacies.
But if you maliciosly choose to focus only on the educational sector as yardstick for scoring the governor low, you're in a quest for futility & nothingness.
BTW, d children cant vote.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2014
FruityLass: I just hope the buses are not among the ones federal government distributed to all the 36states during the course of the removal of oil subsidy in 2012

Please dear, don't remind me of Goodluck's subsidy removal again. There was no bus distributed by him.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Decibel: Have you paid Anambra State for the last BOND?
No money to pay, the governor have not alleviate the poverty in the state let alone paying bond
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Decibel: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh: No money to pay, the governor have not alleviate the poverty in the state let alone paying bond
Meaning what !! I'm a stakeholder and will definitely freeze all their valuable assets; excluding the brown-roofed and red-earth mud houses if they dare refuse to pay. grin grin
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by FruityLass: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Rolling out 30buses a week to osun state schools holiday........lmao
What a funny somebody cheesy. Only illiterates can succumb to this.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by thunderrider: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
vedd:
You will agree with me that governance is multi-faceted and multi-purpose. Works come in stages especially due to fiscal inadequacies.
But if you maliciosly choose to focus only on the educational sector as yardstick for scoring the governor low, you're in a quest for futility & nothingness.
BTW, d children cant vote.

I still remained to be enlightened my dear

friend!!!

If you agree to score him low in education, can

you kindly tell what he has done in other sectors
And convince me as to why I should cast my
Vote for him.
For the records pls note I'm not here to castigate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians / #2015 Election! Check Out The Warehouse For Money Storage In Nigeria / Does NYSC Do POP On Sundays? , Dino Melaye Cert Read 8th July, 2001(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.