Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. (3297 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by FruityLass: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:

Please dear, don't remind me of Goodluck's subsidy removal again. There was no bus distributed by him.
Ok, what about the mosquito nets that were produced by the FG which the state government claimed undecided
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Brimmie(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
FruityLass: I just hope the buses are not among the ones federal government distributed to all the 36states during the course of the removal of oil subsidy in 2012
Mor0n.. Subsidy Was A Scam!!
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by FruityLass: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Brimmie: Mor0n.. Subsidy Was A Scam!!
ur a slowpoke..........n.itwit oshi.
Must u quote me to type gibberish........ode angry
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by sirwilly1(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing in this last picture? Putting on a bow tie on a paramilitary uniform. O'dressing all the way.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by vedd: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
thunderrider:

If you agree to score him low in education, can

you kindly tell what he has done in other sectors
And convince me as to why I should cast my
Vote for him.
I didn't score the Gov low in education but pointed out you unfair bias.

It's obvious you're a stakeholder in Osun, but i'm not.

Endeavour to be objective, see things for yourself and make an informed choice that is devoid of sentiments.

We must not choose leaders that'll make us a ridicule

1 Like

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Clerverly: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
FruityLass: Rolling out 30buses a week to osun state schools holiday........lmao
What a funny somebody cheesy. Only illiterates can succumb to this.

Hypocrite did you say that to Peter Obi, when he was commissioning textbook and sharing money to principals a week to the Anambra Election?
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Decibel: Meaning what !! I'm a stakeholder and will definitely freeze all their valuable assets; excluding the brown-roofed and red-earth mud houses if they dare refuse to pay. grin grin
lol did you want them to flood to LAGOS and congested the already congested state
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by mayorall(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
He just commissioned the boss now cos the O schools will be available for the Osun state students next session. I dont see any private school beating those schools in structure, equipment and beauty. I pray he employs good teachers there. God bless Aregbesola, His enemies in Osun state only exist online.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by menice69: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:

Please dear, don't remind me of Goodluck's subsidy removal again. There was no bus distributed by him.
HE[GEJ]distributed buses dindinrin.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by OsunBoi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
fitzmayowa: Political stunts, why commission the buses few days to election...I guess the fear of what happened in ekiti is the beginning of wisdom...cheesy
Is there any law that goes against commission few days to election...Aregbesola will surely win not even with small margin.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by OsunBoi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
mayorall: He just commissioned the boss now cos the O schools will be available for the Osun state students next session. I dont see any private school beating those schools in structure, equipment and beauty. I pray he employs good teachers there. God bless Aregbesola, His enemies in Osun state only exist online.
lolz, leave those fools to their daydreaming, they didn't live in Osun nor have they visited there b4, they are just PDP e-goats, can't wait till the election day to shut up these fools.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by molas02: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
bet it with me, we ar nt going to use dis buses in Osun cus after election Aregbe will pack his load to lagos with dis buses

Y after school holiday
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by LFJ: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
ratiken: Such gestures at such times shows pure desperation.
What happened to good governance in almost 4yrs?

This type of desperation is better for our development than Ekiti stomach infrastructure.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
................ A supporter of APC BUS:...............

Die Minute project,,,,,,,,,

If U performed, U dnt need to be scared.

Why dey rush, a school due for commission collapsed last week in osun state. Fake Engineers with poor materials.

Ndi ara,,,,

supporters of APC.
NOTE:
Goodluck Nigeria Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan till 2019.

If You like go and die in peace.

My president is working.
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chei! This lying criminal took the SURE-P buses, repainted them and claimed them as his own grin
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Ephemmm: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
FruityLass:
I just hope the buses are not among the ones federal government distributed to all the 36states during the course of the removal of oil subsidy in 2012

Why can't you show us the either the one in your state or other states you have seen to counter the thread? Abi na only you dey Nigeria ni?
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Firefire(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
egift:
Men at Work. Not some guy in Abuja asking for a loan. grin

egift how market ?

Please don't go near Osun state now becauseā€¦ you know the rest. cheesy grin
Re: Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. by Firefire(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
vedd:

Rauf is no junk leader like the pdp is littered with.
You know this truth but due to your apparent dislike for The Ogbeni, you would rather be proven right than to admit the extraordinary success of his leadership in the State Of Osun.

A wicked leader owing his workers 7 Months salary undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Fails To Interview Poorly Equipped US Troops, Prefers Nigeria / The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. / Breaking News Saraki Resign!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.