Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Photos From MBGN 2014 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos From MBGN 2014 (29794 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by 1stola: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
new2020:

Take your ugly yoruba self and jealousy out from here...we don't need you people. What have you people contributed to Nigeria? Always making mouth and enjoying the hard work of other tribes. When they can not compete they spew hate. Igbo has been winning this since day one.

I'm from Cross River and proud of Igbo women for always making us proud. And by the way, my girl friend is Igbo...she fine no be smalloooo and can easily win this thing.
Your tribe is fool of ugly manlooking fuckaholic small breasted whôres.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by judedwriter(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nothing so special about her; average beauty. Wonda how she will cope in d miss world stage. She has nice skin nd legs though wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kandiikane(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
sandijey:

Wow. Are u human? Well,I can't even insult u because u are vocal about what u want. Unlike many guys who are hypocrites. They will never be caught dead wiv a dark girl yet they accuse girls of bleaching.

Mr, if u do not have the power to count the strands of hair on your head. If you have not made any impact on anybody life wiv all your perfections, then u are far from being perfect. By the way am a dark girl and I am beautiful. grin

Woman
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Cusubaba(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
Cusubaba my man! Long time o, we need you in politics section.
Thanks my man! Am nemesis to those inferior lazy ugly village bastards yoruba's and dwaf cocoanut head Ashanti's ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cusubaba: Thanks my man! Am nemesis to those inferior lazy ugly village bastards yoruba's and dwaf cocoanut head Ashanti's ghanaians.

Your father is the bastard tho. Carry on.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by collynzo2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cusubaba: Thanks my man! Am nemesis to those inferior lazy ugly village bastards yoruba's and dwaf cocoanut head Ashanti's ghanaians.
That is why we need you more in politics section.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by 1stola: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
ochallo:

Exactly what i was saying, i don't know who judges this competitions but they obviously need to be fired, this girl cannot make any impart on the international scene. African beauties are expected to be dark and shining, look at lupita nyongo for example and the girl from ghana that became 2nd runner up last year at the miss world . This light skinned girls are just good for fvcking by the bosses, that's all
You must be deluded.
lupita Gini?
Ugly flat chested girl

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by tellwisdom: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
halfcaste1: A lot of funny comments. Let's nt confuse fairness for finess. B4 am crucified, am a fair person. I hv sin a dark skinned girl dt is more beautiful dan dis girl and I'd go 4 her 1st b4 dis girl (mayb cos opposite attracts). Naim make bleaching cream don finish 4 market. How I wish d northerners r nt so inhibited. Dey hv very beautiful fulani girls who could win dis competition evry year. Dey r vry natural (natural fairness wit no enhancing cream 2 make dem fairer) wit long flowing hair. Dey r brainy also. D few ones who go 2 sch r actually very brilliant. (Yes, I ws once a teacher). Congrats 2 her though bt in all sincerity, she wdnt b my first choice.

Story teller " I was once a teacher" ..Mugu sad
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by cooljude(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamean: hehehe...BTW, I think i'm more pretty than most of them, even the winner.
#runs out of thread before they say i'm hating#
you fine no b lie. I would love for us to get to know each other on a personal level.8-)

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by hensben(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
freshness2020:
Hey! Watch Ūя̲̅ tongue there, before I send ♈όϋ to where ♈όϋ belong, how sentimental ws I sounding!
It was Ūя̲̅ primitive mind that's is responsible for Ūя̲̅ calamity !
Does the name iheoma nnadi looks like an akwa ibomite to ♈όϋ even if she was represented there!
♈όϋ just looking for cheap publicity!
Go get a life para-bamite like ♈όϋ !
so u mean some binis that answer yoruba name are yorubas right?
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Are those girls footballers? Dem just dey lie for their ages. Smh o
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by cooljude(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
:
Jamean:

#hehehe#
:| no b bad thing na. I just talk my mind o. You never give me reply.8-)
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kaima1984(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
iceberylin: You Won, dosnt mean you deserve it.....
Then wat happen?why she come win?I dey smell jealou if u put am sy na u sabi ooooo
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nayah(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Congrats to her but to my opinion she was ok not the WOW I was expected from MBGN
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kaima1984(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: Nice. But she wasnt the prettiest or the brightest. She said her role model is tyra banks....not a very bright ans.

But y are majority of the gals igbo? From kaduna to kano. From imo to osun. From abia to akwaibom and most are not pretty.
Igbo's are representing everywhere u go#proudly igbo#
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kaima1984(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: Nice. But she wasnt the prettiest or the brightest. She said her role model is tyra banks....not a very bright ans.

But y are majority of the gals igbo? From kaduna to kano. From imo to osun. From abia to akwaibom and most are not pretty.
pretty - brain = fail BT pretty + brain = pass,#que sera sera#

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nayah(f): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
kaima1984: Igbo's are representing everywhere u go#proudly igbo#
Please why don't you talk about Nigeria why every single topic turns into Igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa ? This is really sad for us non Nigerian to see that then people can take this against you to disrespect you in your own forum think about it try to think Nation not ethnic groups
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kaima1984(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
liberty300: Igbo girls winning "most beautiful girl in nigeria" since time immemorial....I hail oo

Does it mean no other tribe can match em in both beauty and brains?
It means dat d prettie one's are nt yet born in other part of dis country#unbeatable igbos#
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by kaima1984(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
technophile:

Oh please save ur bluffing till she win the Miss world.
Even if she dosent win,u can't change d fact dat she is wearing d crown already(MBGN 2014)is already on record,#at all at all ........na em bad pass#

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by cooljude(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamean:

bros na God hand e dey o..as you can see my location...lol
me go join go that city of God o, just for you. Shebi na God ordain am. That is why i dey fulfil he wish by asking you out.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by vislabraye(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
liberty300: Igbo girls winning "most beautiful girl in nigeria" since time immemorial....I hail oo

Does it mean no other tribe can match em in both beauty and brains?

Abegi, who won MBGN last year ?
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by NobleAky(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sealeddeal: who told you the punny is fresh?
yea very fresh to those who havnt found their way into it! Joke aside....Ihuoma Nnadi is from Enugu state but can't really say where exactly in Enugu....but people of Nsukka the host town of the University of Nigeria do bear such name!
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by freshness2020: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: fvck u motherfvcka
nd dont u dare replyin me again
ar.se hole
That one is not debatable cos everyone knows some benins are descendant of oduduwa!
What comes to Ūя̲̅ mind when a core northerner tells ♈όϋ his name is "Segun Bamidele"
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
@safarigirl;

Are you still talking about Nigeria here or some other country cause I know Nigerians don't say stuff like "if it's not light, it's not right".
Where exactly in Nigeria is light skin a criteria for getting a job?!
Again, are you still discussing Nigeria or some other country cause that wouldn't make sense considering the fact most Nigerians are dark.
Also, are you saying that even if a contestant is beautiful and
intelligent and obviously deserves to win, as long as she's light
skinned she shouldn't be given the crown because "the judges at Miss World prefer dark skinned Africans"?
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by halfcaste1: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
tellwisdom:

Story teller " I was once a teacher" ..Mugu sad
. So out of all d comments in dis thread, dt ws d only sentence u cud bring out 2 comment on? Btw, wats it 2u? Wich one concern u? Beta change ur moniker to tellfoolishness coz dts wat u jst portrayed nt wisdom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / 11 Things You Need To Throw Away / Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.