Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Photos From MBGN 2014 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos From MBGN 2014 (30021 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Decibel: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
DJ Decibel in the House !*Celebration Mode Activated;now playing Davido: "Aye" for Our dearly Iheoma Nnadi* Go girl and conquer the World.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
I wanted Miss Imo though. Nothing till next month be that sad. Miss Imo is the prettiest of them all though, and its her real age too.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim:

i think it's because the yoruba girls are busy studying to get their degrees and most of the hausa girls have been married off at tender ages.

Exactly my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Decibel: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
chrisbaba1: I wanted Miss Imo though. Nothing till next month be that sad. Miss Imo is the prettiest of them all though, and its her real age too.
Are you her parents to ascertain her real age?

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by gosagie3(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
fair ladies are not suppose to represent Nigeria as d MBGN reason being that we are Africans and we are known to be dark skinned. anyway, Congrats to MIss Nnadi...
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Abiagirl777:

its surprisin even though i'm igbo,ethnic bigotry is killin nairaland gradually by some igbos n yorubas,i'm always put off by de kind of posts i read here.
Congrats to my sis anyway
Seriously , it makes me sick! Does every topic have to find its way back to tribalistic comments fueled by so much hate. Sometimes I wonder if this was a face-face forum, blood would be spilling by now. Damn! Y'all should chill pls, the girl is fine, not more beautiful than a lot of girls i noticed there, but I must give it to her that the answer to her question was smart and on pt.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
pazienza:

It's only normal for people to cherish what is not common, that's why gold has more value than stones.

Amongst the white, being pale( too white) is considered not cool, all of them want to darken( tan) their colour a bit.

Same with us here. Fair looking ladies are not as many as their dark goodlooking ones, traditionally( atleast within my part of Igboland), African men had always cherished their yellow ladies,as they are not common, they had always been trophy wives, a thing to show off,especially if they are good looking.

We have always had succession oftblack winners of this pageant in the past, and no one complained, the Miss Anambra that replaced Agbani was black skinned, the last Delta igbo girl that won it was black skinned too,even the Yoruba chick that won in 2006, Abiola Bashorlun is black skinned, i don't see why we should be apologetic to the whites for appreciating the beauty of our light skinned ladies.
that's the thing. Most people don't appreciate light-skin, they 'worship' it. They tell you that if it's not 'light' it's not 'right'

I doubt white people go about professing that being tanned is the best. I doubt they tell people that in order to get jobs, you MUST be tanned.

In 14 MBGN winners, only about 5 have been dark-skinned (I don't mean chocolate/caramel)kinda weird for a black nation. But whatever floats your boat.

This babe will just go there and blend in with ALL the white people, nothing to make her stand out

4 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by gosagie3(f): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
ochallo:

Exactly what i was saying, i don't know who judges this competitions but they obviously need to be fired, this girl cannot make any impart on the international scene. African beauties are expected to be dark and shining, look at lupita nyongo for example and the girl from ghana that became 2nd runner up last year at the miss world . This light skinned girls are just good for fvcking by the bosses, that's all

I concur...
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Decibel: Are you her parents to ascertain her real age?

Nope, not her parents.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by bamite(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
freshness2020:
Primitive e-diot like ♈όϋ don't have a say.
Last warning!!!!
***stay off my mentions***
fvck u motherfvcka
nd dont u dare replyin me again
ar.se hole
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by halfcaste1: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
FrancisTony: I read some comments on this thread and I am crying for some peoples effing ignorance and stupidity. cry

NOTE
1) Not all light skinned Nigerian girls do bleach.

2) So, if a light skinned lady deserves the crown with her combination of beauty and brain, they should give award to a dark skinned ladyl 'cos we are promoting our colour. undecided Pfft!

...and the most annoying thing is tribalist shouting 'Igbo girls are beautiful'.

If the girl is beautiful,"does that mean you're also beautiful(for people who are not tho' grin)"?

Let's call a spade a spade. Mtchew

Another fellow was talking about beautiful fulani girls. Nonsense.

Do you think MBGN and Miss World is all about beauty
. Dude, read through comments b4 tagging dem as nonsense. Wen I mentioned fulani girls, I dint jst mention dier beauty, I also mentioned dier brains. Comprehend?
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by simpleseyi: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
liberty300: Igbo girls winning "most beautiful girl in nigeria" since time immemorial....I hail oo

Does it mean no other tribe can match em in both beauty and brains?

No, it means other tribes are fewer in the prosti-tution trade. Even the representatives of Northern states are Ibos. From Italy to Germany, from America to Asia, Ibo girls are doing us proud with prostitu-tion. Ibo girls have been prostitu-ting even before the birth of Jesus.

There is no woman who is mentally okay that will stripe herself na-ked leaving only pant and bra and dancing on a stage while pedo-philes are salivating on her boobs and yansh. All because of money.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by collynzo2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
simpleseyi:

No, it means other tribes are fewer in the prosti-tution trade. Even the representatives of Northern states are Ibos. From Italy to Germany, from America to Asia, Ibos girls are doing us proud with the prostitu-tion. Ibo girls have been prostitu-ting even before the birth of Jesus.
Bad belle go kill you!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by freshness2020: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: fvck you bamite motherfvcka
nd dont u dare replyin me again
ar.se hole
Yea, ♈όϋ were right I would have written that to ♈όϋ long before now!
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Opytim:

i think it's because the yoruba girls are busy studying to get their degrees and most of the hausa girls have been married off at tender ages.

cheesy Indeed! ..and Igbo(Anambra) still beat other Nigerian state/tribe academically. grin

Number of Igbos in Nigerian tertiary institution is higher than other tribes.

P.S- All the girls that contested in MBGN is either a graduate or undergraduate.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Ikenna94: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: Nice. But she wasnt the prettiest or the brightest. She said her role model is tyra banks....not a very bright ans.

But y are majority of the gals igbo? From kaduna to kano. From imo to osun. From abia to akwaibom and most are not pretty.
u wan make she mention Mrs folorunsho alakija abi ?
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Ikenna94: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
gosagie3: fair ladies are not suppose to represent Nigeria as d MBGN reason being that we are Africans and we are known to be dark skinned. anyway, Congrats to MIss Nnadi...
shallow reasoning, being black doesn't mean u resemble a Kenya 5000 metres runner, dey all know we from some parts of Africa are not so dark just as they are not so fair.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by winniz: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
simpleseyi:

No, it means other tribes are fewer in the prosti-tution trade. Even the representatives of Northern states are Ibos. From Italy to Germany, from America to Asia, Ibo girls are doing us proud with prostitu-tion. Ibo girls have been prostitu-ting even before the birth of Jesus.

There is no woman who is mentally okay that will stripe herself na-ked leaving only pant and bra and dancing on a stage while pedo-philes are salivating on her boobs and yansh. All because of money.

You Yorubas suffers from Jealousy and inferiority complex tufiakwa, Yoruba Women and Prosti-tution are inseparable. In London from Lewisham, Peckham, woolwich your Filthy Yoruba women are Prosti-tuting all over the place. Yoruba Women are very Filthy, Ugly, Nasty and they stink. Those Ugly, bleached out Yoruba b*itches are only good in f*ucking around and giving birth to b*astard Children iddioot!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by HawtMummie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
liberty300: Igbo girls winning "most beautiful girl in nigeria" since time immemorial....I hail oo

Does it mean no other tribe can match em in both beauty and brains?

Omowunmi Akinifesi and Nike Oshinowo?
Nike happens to be an ageless beauty....and brains, fitness mogul and lifestyle consultant.
All women from all tribes are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by shawtygwen(f): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please guys, one of the contestants of "Project Fame 7", who happens to be my friend, needs your help to get into the Academy. All you need to do is just to watch the video and 'like' it. The video is not up to a minute and it's not HD so it won't drain your data =-d. Her name is Chinemerem Hale Gwendolyn and she has a lovely voice;wink .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJBekq49fc&feature=youtu.be.

PS: You needn't even watch it, you can just go and like the video but trust me, you'll be glad you watched it;-) .
Thanks people. Love you all! ({}) =*
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by collynzo2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cusubaba: Haters will see you walk on water and say it's because you can't swim. Honestly, yoruba's and ugly dwarf Ashanti tribe in Ghana share 10 things in common. They are : extremely ugly, tribalism, envious, giving birth out of wedlock, cowards, hypocrites, fools, criminals that like to blame other tribes for their own laziness, stupid and senseless talkatives.
Cusubaba my man! Long time o, we need you in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by collynzo2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamean: hehehe...BTW, I think i'm more pretty than most of them, even the winner.
#runs out of thread before they say i'm hating#
So are you the one in that your pic or someone else?
Even I as a guy, am 10 times more ''beautiful'' than what I see on that pic.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Swiftboy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
She's damn soo ugly! Too ugly to even contest! Tufiakwa!
technophile: This girl is... 'Beautiful' is still an understatement!
people think if a girl is light in complexion she's beautiful!
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Swiftboy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
The lady he is calling ugly is beautiful now...what is he saying
Jamean:

hahahaha...e dey your body. It's so easy to get your attention. Just a comment.
Smh...O ye man

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Akshow: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ikenna94: u wan make she mention Mrs folorunsho alakija abi ?
that's won't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Fernandinho: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamean:

hahahaha...e dey your body. It's so easy to get your attention. Just a comment.
Smh...O ye man

LOL. no mind am. u fine joooor wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos) / ***Hair For African Women*** / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.