Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Photos From MBGN 2014 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos From MBGN 2014 (30022 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Decibel: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Na Lie o o. Foul play! foul play!
Akpabio at Work.It was rigged by
Murray Bruce(Bussu)to favour PDP
and the voting was done with
Photochromic ink and paper. I'm
heading to court right away, they will not get away with this IMPUNITY shocked shocked
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Saint52(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Wow so happy my smally came out 3rd,, Endurance I see you.. up DELSU..Up Egboka hostel
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2014
django1:

Craze dey your head. Mad men everywhere even on the internet.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Beautiful_Girl_in_Nigeria

Get out from here this insecure yoruba nuisance. Going as far as researching this, tells me this is giving you high blood pressure. Igbo still dominate list. fool!

10 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by ochallo: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: Another yellow girl? When will they learn that the oyibos have seen ebough 'yellow' people? Send the dark beauties already.

No yellow African has ever won an international pageant, from Agbani to Leila Lopes- all black beauties

Exactly what i was saying, i don't know who judges this competitions but they obviously need to be fired, this girl cannot make any impart on the international scene. African beauties are expected to be dark and shining, look at lupita nyongo for example and the girl from ghana that became 2nd runner up last year at the miss world . This light skinned girls are just good for fvcking by the bosses, that's all

5 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2014
new2020:

Get out from here this insecure yoruba nuisance. Going as far as researching this, tells me this is giving you high blood pressure. Igbo still dominate list. fool!

Hey Looney stay off my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Saint52(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Saint52: Wow so happy my smally came out 3rd,, Endurance I see you.. up DELSU..Up Egboka hostel
. Bush bar and Olori 19 loading
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2014
No pictures of other contestants?

She's tall and pretty. I would have preferred a dark skinned girl winning it.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by pazienza(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: she is frm akwa ibom
bigot

She is Igbo, as her name is igbo. Iheoma(Ifeoma,Iveoma,Heoma)= good thing.
Nnadi= Father is/if father is.

Although Akwa ibom is a state and not a tribe/ethnic group, as Akwa ibom have indigenous Igbo speaking Ndoki people, who are also found in Abia and in Rivers state(Oyigbo LGA).

But i doubt if Iheoma is from those Ndoki igbo communities in Akwa ibom, i heard they just choose the best goodlooking girls from the many girls that applied,and then assign them states to represent,randomly, irrespective of their states of origin.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
pazienza:

I don't think it has anything to do with the skin colour.
which? The criteria for wiining MBGN or the criteria for winning international pageants?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by pazienza(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: which? The criteria for wiining MBGN or the criteria for winning international pageants?

Both.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: Another yellow girl? When will they learn that the oyibos have seen ebough 'yellow' people? Send the dark beauties already.

No yellow African has ever won an international pageant, from Agbani to Leila Lopes- all black beauties

Don't mind them. Let them keep promoting yellow Pawpaw. Isn't this the reason why everybody is bleaching. And some people feel dark girls are dirty and ugly. Isn't that the reason why yoruba girls hardly win. Most of the yoruba girls in the pageant are not fair. How can they go far. See a lot of people equating fair skin to beauty. Talking about tribe most igbo girls are yellow. So they will keep winning not because they are the best but because of social inequality and it's only gonna get worse. Soon we would have to go to the zoo to see what a dark skinned person looks like. It's a shame!

9 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge: You deserve that Crown Iheoma,U are pretty+brainy! Tho I love Miss Anambra but all d same Congrats Dear!!!!!!!!

I was also rooting for Miss Anambra. That girl fine no be small. She should come back next year.
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Decibel: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Ya fioba *playing Flavour: Ada- ada* for Iheoma Nnadi cool
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by pazienza(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
optimumprimus: if she's from Akwa Ibom ,why is her Iheoma Nnadi instead of Ekaette edet okon? or Mercy Elijah,or Glory Hezekiah, or Faith Samuel ,or Joy Abraham , or Naomi Jacob grin

You might not know this, but there are native Igbo speaking people communities in Akwaibom, they are members of Ndoki Igbo whose communities stretched from the southern tip of Abia state where they have the highest concentration of people, solely owning an LGA( Ukwa east LGA) to Rivers state, (where they share Oyigbo LGA with Asa people,another Igbo speaking people found in Rivers and Abia state) to Akwa ibom( where they have like few villages).

Infact, there are native Igbo speaking people in all the six states of the SS. But, i believe Iheoma is from the SE.

My point is that someone with an Igbo name can be an indigene/native of Akwa ibom and the rest of five states of SS, as all those states have native Igbo speaking people indigenous to them.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by ochallo: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2014
optimumprimus: if she's from Akwa Ibom ,why is her name Iheoma Nnadi instead of Ekaette edet okon? or Mercy Elijah,or Glory Hezekiah, or Faith Samuel ,or Joy Abraham , or Naomi Jacob,or Peace Joseph grin

she is not from akwa ibom, they are not from the states they represent, girls pick up forms, fill and register for the competition, they are then shared into states, nobody is from any state they are representing. You should know that already, for that to happen, they would have to organise local competitions in each state to find a representative.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
pazienza:

Both.
surely you can't mean that the last intelligent dark-skinned girl was in the 2011 pageant. It might not be the ONLY criteria, but it's most likely more important than intelligence and poise for them

I feel strongly that whites are more impressed by dark-skinned beauties, the light-skinned girls don't look much different from them
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Decibel: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
*Now playing Osadebe: "Nwanne m ebezina" for #TeamLosers*
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by freshness2020: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: she is frm akwa ibom
bigot
Hey! Watch Ūя̲̅ tongue there, before I send ♈όϋ to where ♈όϋ belong, how sentimental ws I sounding!
It was Ūя̲̅ primitive mind that's is responsible for Ūя̲̅ calamity !
Does the name iheoma nnadi looks like an akwa ibomite to ♈όϋ even if she was represented there!
♈όϋ just looking for cheap publicity!
Go get a life para-bamite like ♈όϋ !
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Doclight(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
hmmmmmmm witches declares war on boko haram http://zionfun.com/forum2_theme_110600843.xhtml?tema=16
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by gaetano: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2014
she is smoking hot. she deserves the crown

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by bamite(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2014
pazienza:

She is Igbo, as her name is igbo. Iheoma(Ifeoma,Iveoma,Heoma)= good thing.
Nnadi= Father is/if father is.

Although Akwa ibom is a state and not a tribe/ethnic group, as Akwa ibom have indigenous Igbo speaking Ndoki people, who are also found in Abia and in Rivers state(Oyigbo LGA).

But i doubt if Iheoma is from those Ndoki igbo communities in Akwa ibom, i heard they just choose the best goodlooking girls from the many girls that applied,and then assign them states to represent,randomly, irrespective of their states of origin.
noted

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2014
optimumprimus: I think the girl is very beautiful . The dark skin nigerian and poor nigerians should be put away at the background in an organized ghetto somewhere.
sorry I am a perfectionist. i'm not going to reduce my standards.

Wow. Are u human? Well,I can't even insult u because u are vocal about what u want. Unlike many guys who are hypocrites. They will never be caught dead wiv a dark girl yet they accuse girls of bleaching.

Mr, if u do not have the power to count the strands of hair on your head. If you have not made any impact on anybody life wiv all your perfections, then u are far from being perfect. By the way am a dark girl and I am beautiful. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: surely you can't mean that the last intelligent dark-skinned girl was in the 2011 pageant. It might not be the ONLY criteria, but it's most likely more important than intelligence and poise for them

I feel strongly that whites are more impressed by dark-skinned beauties, the light-skinned girls don't look much different from them

So, are we now holding the pageant to satisfy the white myopic views that every body in Africa must be black skinned like the kenyan chick nyongo and Agbani?

The white supremecist view is that every one in sub saharan Africa is black in colour, but we know that we have people more light skinned than the spanish/Italians in Africa, African people come in a wide range of skin colour spectrum, from yellow, to white, albinos,brown, etc.

We mustn't fit or restrict ourself to reflect their myopic stereotype of Black Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Sunbellar: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2014
phayvoursky: Another fresh punny for the ogas at the top
Flash and blood has revealed this to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by bamite(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2014
freshness2020:
Hey! Watch Ūя̲̅ tongue there, before I send ♈όϋ to where ♈όϋ belong, how sentimental ws I sounding!
It was Ūя̲̅ primitive mind that's is responsible for Ūя̲̅ calamity !
Does the name iheoma nnadi looks like an akwa ibomite to ♈όϋ even if she was represented there!
♈όϋ just looking for cheap publicity!
Go get a life para-bamite like ♈όϋ !
wat calamity if i may ask? and yes u sounded vry sentimental wit d ibo wateva..if i want publicity, it would b 4 ppl of significance,not nitwits lyk u
Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Its funny how ibos think they are the only ones to have ever won this thing.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by bamite(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
optimumprimus: I think the girl is very beautiful . The dark skin nigerians and poor nigerians and ugly people in general should be put away at the background in an organized ghetto somewhere.
sorry I am a perfectionist. i'm not going to reduce my standards.
ppl lyk u are the ones dat hv d least game...can only run ur mouths bt cnt do squart..maybe d luv of ur lyf is one gnut seller sm wer by the street corner
perfectionist my ar.se

1 Like

Re: Photos From MBGN 2014 by freshness2020: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: wat calamity if i may ask? and yes u sounded vry sentimental wit d ibo wateva..if i want publicity, it would b 4 ppl of significance,not nitwits lyk u
I can see ♈όϋ lost Ūя̲̅ way back from Yaba-left!
We don't have anything more to discuss case closed et
Aurevoir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos) / ***Hair For African Women*** / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.