Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Glo Bounce Mb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bounce Mb (762 Views)

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bounce Mb by Sunkyphil(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Its seems glo have reduced the validity period of their 30mb on glo bounce plan to two days,my mb has lasted only two days on two different occassions. Who else is experiencing this?
Re: Glo Bounce Mb by ignis: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
You are not alone,,,
The validity period has been reduced to 3 days. I observed it, then I called their CC, who confirmed it.
I guess they want people to recharge often.
Re: Glo Bounce Mb by Sunkyphil(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
ignis: You are not alone,,,
The validity period has been reduced to 3 days. I observed it, then I called their CC, who confirmed it.
I guess they want people to recharge often.
but dats bad of them cos they noticed alot of people are making use of this plan,they didnt even give any notice or even a single message
Re: Glo Bounce Mb by ignis: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
but dats bad of them cos they noticed alot of people are making use of this plan,they didnt even give any notice or even a single message
You are in Nigeria...
Re: Glo Bounce Mb by Sunkyphil(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
ignis:
You are in Nigeria...
then its time to port to anoda network

(1) (Reply)

Android, Blackberry And PC Users (click Here 4 Free Browsing) / Begging For BBM Imei / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.