Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618190 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Aque(m): 4:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm a fashion designer and I'm about ordering for some caps of about 13kg.
I'd like the goods be delivered to Ibadan.

I really have no clue about shipping cos this is my first buying stuff outside the country .

Any tested, reliable, reliable and very affordable shipping company that can help me out please?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
we butask foods is a reputable company,we need supplier , distributor and trader of craked palm kernel .its needed in large volume quantity in our factory located in oyo town,oyo state.Nigeria. we buy at a good rate price.also, we accept any volume of quantity from 1ton to 60tons to encourage small scale trader.
we do give Local Purchase Order as assurance of readiness and payments on same day of delivery.

Regard,
Butask foods,
Manager.
fagbola stephen
+2347032642903

we render best services,call On us today
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Hello guys please I need a good logistics company that can help me with a product in China in large quantities. From sourcing for the best items according to my specifications to purchase and delivery to Lagos. Dont mind paying for your services.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2017
As the month is fresh,Do not waste your Debit Card Limit, Get a better value
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deals.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned

I need up to 3000usd skrill @my rate 400/$-405/$ -if you have less or any amount, bring it let me buy it.

Just new=For importers and digital currency traders====I got 3 originally verified Alipay accounts, I had used and finished my 200,000rmb yearly limit of 2 accounts each But now, starting from today, I now have fresh 200,000rmb limit for this year. if you need an account, come get it. all account is verified with Construction Bank Account,UnionPay,Bank Card,Chinese National ID#,
Still on Still=Visit me in my parlor
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys please I need a good logistics company that can help me with a product in China in large quantities. From sourcing for the best items according to my specifications to purchase and delivery to Lagos. Dont mind paying for your services.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by duroc(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=okeyglm post=51646430][/quote]

Does he handles payment?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Time to enjoy your trade
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
all attractive Exchange deals.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned

I need up to 3000usd skrill @my rate 400/$-405/$ -if you have less or any amount, bring it let me buy it.

[s]Just new=For importers and digital currency traders====I got 3 originally verified Alipay accounts, I had used and finished my 200,000rmb yearly limit of 2 accounts each But now, starting from today, I now have fresh 200,000rmb limit for this year. if you need an account, come get it. all account is verified with Construction Bank Account,UnionPay,Bank Card,Chinese National ID#[/s], 2 Sold,
Still on Still=Visit me in my parlor[/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaboninc(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Agada4life:
Hi guys i just want to buy one item from alixpress but i cant cause my bank GTB has placed a limit of $100 for foreign spending and the item is above that limit ....pls what do i do?

Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by suco01(m): 2:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello Mr ymodulus pls i need to speak with you regarding this thread. here is my email sunscriber2003@ gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aque:
Hello guys,

I'm a fashion designer and I'm about ordering for some caps of about 13kg.
I'd like the goods be delivered to Ibadan.

I really have no clue about shipping cos this is my first buying stuff outside the country .

Any tested, reliable, reliable and very affordable shipping company that can help me out please?

Hello sir,

That's our job, we can help with that. WhatsApp us: 07066435369

We ship from USA and China plus UK at cheapest rates and efficient. Just seat at home. We will buy, ship and deliver.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uliyaah(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Agada4life:
Hi guys i just want to buy one item from alixpress but i cant cause my bank GTB has placed a limit of $100 for foreign spending and the item is above that limit ....pls what do i do?

Get the seller to reduce your order price to $100 and give you extra shipping link for the balance, if the balance is more than $100, selelr will have to give you multiple extra payment link, explain the $100 limit situation in your country, and you may need friends/family's card to make the other payment if you have exhausted your own $100

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by okeyglm: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2017
duroc:

Does he handles payment?
Yes
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adewaled(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Do you intend to ship goods through sea with groupage from china, India, USA, Germany, South Africa, UK and other countries in Asia, Europe, America? you need to understand the best groupage shipping method to avoid PAAR issuance delay and demurrage http://freightdrive.info/blog/best-method-handle-less-container-load-groupage-shipping-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mumels(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2017
Please does any has a trusted seller here on aliexpress or taobao.
Please I to be directed to one.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by vickylala239: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Please how do I open Alipay and fund it here in Nigeria...

Please help...

Who are the trusted yen Alipay funders and @ what rate...

Please help....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by vickylala239: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:
Please how do I open Alipay and fund it here in Nigeria...

Please help...

Who are the trusted yen Alipay funders and @ what rate...

Please help....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by remainhidden: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Send a mail to them with details of amount, order number and waybill number.

Hello pls do you have any idea why orders keeping closing if I use different Gtb card I collected from various friends
Funny enough still now all my money has not been reverted
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 2sexycom(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
MelonTech:

I use ST Patrick all the time cos they are very reliable.

I used Happy Times once but they disappointed me by giving my shipment to another company Allizy Cargo, which has rude staff and also charged me far higher than I discussed with Happy Times. Since then I ran away from HT and focused only on St Patrick which never tells me stories that touch the heart.

If you want to have easy of communication with them use whatsapp. They always too busy to answer calls both Favour and Ms Wang.

They surprised me on August 30th, by shipping 11kg package containing 20000mAH Xiaomi power banks and usb power strips, with only N25,270 with custom clearance included.

A package I thinking may cost me up N33,000 to ship since a dollar was N420 in Lagos parallel market then.

I don't know how they calculated it but I paid immediately before they change their mind.

LOL!!!!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by I888(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I have totaly forgotten u ever posted this.

I guess this was when I was "learning the strings" cheesy cheesy

You replying to this now is funny though shocked

I don't need any assistance paying my suppliers OE shipping down my goods from China any longer, I found a way around it already.

Thank you.

Hello ma'am. Please I need help to get somethings bought from 1688.com do you know anyone that can help get it done because sellers on there can't be paid like it is available on Aliexpress.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin ([b]Quick Deal "Get 180$ btc with 200usd paypal)
all attractive Exchange deal

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-3100usd, My buying rate is 390-420/$ depending on the funds
I have 2000rmb for sale @the rate of N73/rmb.... No negotiation....

I have 2000pounds available for any UK Bank Deposit, But preferrably Halifax Bank.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin ([b]Quick Deal "Get 180$ btc with 200usd paypal)

Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-3100usd, My buying rate is 390-420/$ depending on the funds
I have 2000rmb for sale @the rate of N73/rmb.... No negotiation....

I have 2000pounds available for any UK Bank Deposit, But preferrably Halifax Bank.....
If I give you PayPal, can you give me neteller?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Lets Exchange

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-3100usd, My buying rate is 380-400/$ depending on the funds

I have 1000pounds available for any UK Bank Deposit, But preferrably Halifax Bank.....
Am back
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
I can help you pay. Send me a message via my signature

I888:

Hello ma'am. Please I need help to get somethings bought from 1688.com do you know anyone that can help get it done because sellers on there can't be paid like it is available on Aliexpress.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by duroc(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bookiemart01, please Jessica just helped me out my goods to Nigeria... Its in Lagos now but am in Ile-ife (osun state) at the moment. Kindly needed someone to help me pick up and send down to me. Have paid the shipping cost already. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just seeing this. Send me a message via the number in my signature, I'll link you up with the guy who does my pick ups

duroc:
Bookiemart01, please Jessica just helped me out my goods to Nigeria... Its in Lagos now but am in Ile-ife (osun state) at the moment. Kindly needed someone to help me pick up and send down to me. Have paid the shipping cost already. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
What rate do banks use now when buying on aliexpress? Official or blackmarket?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PNEUMA0001: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I don't think it's advisable to buylaptops ftom China. Search on ebay,you'll find good ones there

thanks
better late than never
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2017
NnamdiN:
What rate do banks use now when buying on aliexpress? Official or blackmarket?

Official #320- #325 per dollar
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
abbeyforex:

Official #320- #325 per dollar
tried to buy a phone of 120$ on aliexpress, intentionally left 40k but it didn't go through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.