Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620856 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
lcoral:

So u guy would wait for your customers to start complaining before u think it wise to tender a public notice or explanation. Or don't u know time is money and dat can also affect d trust my customers with all d plenty lies one needs to tell to give excuse. Ur clients do nt hv any choice than to b patient.
I think it was honourable of them to admit to having problems publicly. I also think it is wise that they've suspended operations to be able to tackle the issues. I don't know whether they've told "plenty lies" as I'm not their customer, but what I see here is good damage control.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Chartey:
I think it was honourable of them to admit to having problems publicly. I also think it is wise that they've suspended operations to be able to tackle the issues. I don't know whether they've told "plenty lies" as I'm not their customer, but what I see here is good damage control.
Well said. I must commend their effort to publicly announce the suspension of service. At least customers and non customers are now informed.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeceo: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Good day all. Pls, can anybody recommend and give me the address of shipping company I can ship batterry items through? I almost made conclusion with my seller to using St. Patrick before now, thank God I came for update on the thread. Urgent please ! Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2014
deeceo:
Good day all. Pls, can anybody recommend and give me the address of shipping company I can ship batterry items through? I almost made conclusion with my seller to using St. Patrick before now, thank God I came for update on the thread. Urgent please ! Thanks.
r

It is not a St. Patrick problem; it's a problem affecting all shipping companies. Therefore, you'll still be face with such if you use other company until the issue with Hong Kong border is settled.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stanvesco(m): 4:16am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=julian888 post=26970096][/quote]
I just stumbled on this thread,this excatly what I have being waiting for.
Will there be anything like commission,and can my different goods be consolidated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by delesule(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Chartey:
Thanks chartey
lcoral:

So u guy would wait for your customers to start complaining before u think it wise to tender a public notice or explanation. Or don't u know time is money and dat can also affect d trust my customers with all d plenty lies one needs to tell to give excuse. Ur clients do nt hv any choice than to b patient.
Chartey:
Thanks chartey
Madam in every business there is bond to be mistake.
This mistake can cost you your business if care is not taking
To prevent this we need to suspend our service for sometime So we can concentrate on correcting our mistake.
As Am talking now we are having issues with only 2 of our client's.
We have our reputation and other people reputation to protect
This people recommended a lot of client to us.
It will be a dishonest of us if we can't protect their reputation.
Watchout for us, we will come back better and stronger.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please, who has used St Patrick or Baze 1 to ship battery items recently? Who please? It's kinda urgent. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
I have a parcel of about 25kg with base1. Its been with them since september 30 and its yet to arrive.Whenever I ask chinedu,he keeps quiet about it. Today, he said "this week" When I asked when exactly, he went mute again.Does anyone have an idea of what thr problem is?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
berra:
I have a parcel of about 25kg with base1. Its been with them since september 30 and its yet to arrive.Whenever I ask chinedu,he keeps quiet about it. Today, he said "this week" When I asked when exactly, he went mute again.Does anyone have an idea of what thr problem is?
Is it some battery item?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
bashorundon:
Is it some battery item?
No. Hand bags actually.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
D message I am passing is that they shouldn't wait for their clients to start complaining before they decide to update them on their challenges / problems.

quote author=Chartey post=27120982]I think it was honourable of them to admit to having problems publicly. I also think it is wise that they've suspended operations to be able to tackle the issues. I don't know whether they've told "plenty lies" as I'm not their customer, but what I see here is good damage control.[/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeceo: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
yemi2plus:
r

It is not a St. Patrick problem; it's a problem affecting all shipping companies. Therefore, you'll still be face with such if you use other company until the issue with Hong Kong border is settled.
Thanks @yemi2plus.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hello guys. Please do I order for a sample of a product am interested in or just trust the pictures?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
bashorundon:
Please, who has used St Patrick or Baze 1 to ship battery items recently? Who please? It's kinda urgent. Thanks.

0/

three weeks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
stanvesco:

I just stumbled on this thread,this excatly what I have being waiting for.
Will there be anything like commission,and can my different goods be consolidated
Hehehe, I see you!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SanVESCO(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
please who are you,seems you are a student at abu
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
dreamchazer:
Abj importers pls is there a post office in wuse or is it just the one at area 10?

google is ur friend ..ask him
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:

0/

three weeks
Oh! Thanks Man.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2014
To be candid with you,if the cost is not much,i will advice you buy what you want once and for all.because,pictures some times is not as seen.but i wil advice you to focus more on quality rather than the size of the product.

graciousme:
Hello guys. Please do I order for a sample of a product am interested in or just trust the pictures?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Nonnyking is yet to release my 2 CUBE TALK 7XS. Since 25th of Sept. They kept making promises.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Somebody should kindly help me out this is day 36 that my seller have ship my goods from china via sweden post if I. Track on 17track.net I don't understand. It @all also on sweden post it ll tell me no item found I also check on nipost.gov.ng nothing display please any help here is my tracking number RE969480147SE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
kolomax:
Somebody should kindly help me out this is day 36 that my seller have ship my goods from china via sweden post if I. Track on 17track.net I don't understand. It @all also on sweden post it ll tell me no item found I also check on nipost.gov.ng nothing display please any help here is my tracking number RE969480147SE
berra open dispute asap
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gentlesoul1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
14.10.2014 14:22LAGOS AIRDeparture from inward office of exchange
Someone should please help me and tell me what this mean. Please help

15.10.2014 08:30NGSHOMOArrival at delivery office

15.10.2014 08:30 NGSHOMOUnsuccessful delivery Other/Attempted delivery today
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
I couldn't track my order pls someone should help me track it and post the details.

Tracking Number RI138691630CN
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
SanVESCO:
please who are you,seems you are a student at abu
See u everyday. We go talk tomorrow morning.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gentlesoul1:
14.10.2014 14:22LAGOS AIRDeparture from inward office of exchange
Someone should please help me and tell me what this mean. Please help

15.10.2014 08:30NGSHOMOArrival at delivery office

15.10.2014 08:30 NGSHOMOUnsuccessful delivery Other/Attempted delivery today
go and [ick up your goods at shomolu post office
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2014
@yemi2plus
please, concerning your goods you sent to Ayangba the other time, I hope it was stress free? thinking of sending some things directly to someone there
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Battery items via Netherland post cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noni ki ni........
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
GiggsTk:
@yemi2plus
please, concerning your goods you sent to Ayangba the other time, I hope it was stress free? thinking of sending some things directly to someone there

You mean the item I shipped via China Post Air? If yes, I'm yet to receive it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mcslize:
I couldn't track my order pls someone should help me track it and post the details.

Tracking Number RI138691630CN

A good Citizen and kind Hearted fellow Nigerian should help me track this na.
I have been waiting to receive my order. Now the person I wil sell the goods to give me before month end. And am yet to get my goods. Someone help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mcslize:

A good Citizen and kind Hearted fellow Nigerian should help me track this na.
I have been waiting to receive my order. Now the person I wil sell the goods to give me before month end. And am yet to get my goods. Someone help

You can't continue to ask people to help you; the purpose of importation threads on NL is so you could do it yourself.

Next time, track your item ship via China Post Air on the link below.

You item is on transit though.

www.track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php

RI138691630CN 2014 Received by
China Post Zhongshan Nigeria 20141006
RI138691630CN 2014 Export
Security
Scan Guangzhou Nigeria 20141008
Security
Scan Guangzhou Nigeria 20141008
RI138691630CN 2014 In Customs-
Control
warehouse Guangzhou Nigeria 20141009
Security
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141012
Customs
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141013

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.