Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620143 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
yemi2plus:

You can't continue to ask people to help you; the purpose of importation threads on NL is so you could do it yourself.

Next time, track your item ship via China Post Air on the link below.

You item is on transit though.

www.track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php

RI138691630CN 2014 Received by
China Post Zhongshan Nigeria 20141006
RI138691630CN 2014 Export
Security
Scan Guangzhou Nigeria 20141008
Security
RI138691630CN 2014 In Customs-
Control
warehouse Guangzhou Nigeria 20141009
Security
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141012
Customs
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141013

Thanks man but pls can interpret this for me to understand? Where has the goods gotten to so far so good?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mcslize:

Thanks man but pls can interpret this for me to understand? Where has the goods gotten to so far so good?
smh.. It hasn't left china
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
yemi2plus:

You mean the item I shipped via China Post Air? If yes, I'm yet to receive it.
Thanks bro, but that's been a while
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by austinsmat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
my fellow importers in the house i have some issues i encounter with my seller one is .1 is it my duty to pay 35dollar escrow payment or the seller 2 will i pay shipping fees within china because im shiping it to my agent there in china, i chated with the seller but he does not mention any of this and the goods is waiting for comfirm order my question is it my duties to pay for this things
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
house mates I chatted with some one (st Patrick logistics) and he gave me a zenith bank account number in which I will pay the money for the total cost of goods cause I wanted him to buy from alibaba on my behalf. pls... I just. want to be sure if I'm dealing with the right st Patrick
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2014
ojialo:
house mates I chatted with some one (st Patrick logistics) and he gave me a zenith bank account number in which I will pay the money for the total cost of goods cause I wanted him to buy from alibaba on my behalf. pls... I just. want to be sure if I'm dealing with the right st Patrick

You need to verify their numbers with the ones pasted on the front page of this thread, Yea, St. Patricks uses Zenith bank for payment of goods, but skyebank for payment of services.
Goodluck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Mcslize:

As it 09:41, on the 13/10/2014, the package was still at Beijing, China.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
ojialo:

Can you post the phone number of the person you chatted with here for verification?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hi all, it's now 28 days since NONNYKINGS gave me EMPTY cases of my 2PCS of CUBE TALK 7XS. Micheal and judy have not kept of promise of getting back to me. Pls my OGAS, don't let case go unattended to.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please can some one tell me the page where the new st. Patrick address is?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
sunayo:
Hi all, it's now 28 days since NONNYKINGS gave me EMPTY cases of my 2PCS of CUBE TALK 7XS. Micheal and judy have not kept of promise of getting back to me. Pls my OGAS, don't let case go unattended to.

Thanks.

Thought Mayorall previously advised you what to do bro....? Personally I wont have endured upto 28 days oh, hmmm

In fact, had it been am the one involved (God forbid), I wld have since paid an evening visit to Nonnyking's physical adress and help them keep some of their nice properties in my custody, pending when my Cubes are home & dry.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
tugrow:
Please can some one tell me the page where the new st. Patrick address is?

广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号...Shop C569 Universal Costumes & Shoes Plaza, no. 20 keshan 3 street, huangshi Xi Rd,Liwan district Guangzhou china... Contact person: miss Wang +8615920468789

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello! House!

I want to send powerbanks from China to Nigeria, but most of these Express companies are telling me that it cannot be possible now because of some issues.

let me not call any name of a company.

Are you people getting the same response? Or are they too busy that they need to weed some people off?

Can someone update us? What is hindering the shipment of battery goods?

And which express company is kind enough to assist? Thank you all.

Peace! GOD BLESS THE HUSTLERS.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ColinAdua:
Hello! House!

I want to send powerbanks from China to Nigeria, but most of these Express companies are telling me that it cannot be possible now because of some issues.

Are you people getting the same response? Or are they too busy that they need to weed some people off?

When you jump from page 0 to 36, then this kind of question will definitely pop up

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ikonz:

When you jump from page 0 to 36, then this kind of question will definitely pop up
Lols. Pity am summarize am, give am. He seems to be in a haste.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Inkredible:
Lols. Pity am summarize am, give am. He seems to be in a haste.
Ikonz:

Bros I just asked some simple questions. I don't need your beef. Its seems you just joined this because if you have been following this thread from page 0, you would have seen my posts, between page 20 and 27, check page 27 for my post about an express company.

Moreover, if I jumped from page 0 to 36, how did I get the phone numbers of the shipping companies I have been calling and they're telling me, they can't ship battery items.

Try let your brain run before your mouths and hands. Just an advice, if am you I'll take it.

God bless the hustlers!!! Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
ColinAdua:

Bros I just asked some simple questions. I don't need your beef. Its seems you just joined this because if you have been following this thread from page 0, you would have seen my posts, between page 20 and 27, check page 27 for my post about an express company.

Moreover, if I jumped from page 0 to 36, how did I get the phone numbers of the shipping companies I have been calling and they're telling me, they can't ship battery items.

Try let your brain run before your mouths and hands. Just an advice, if am you I'll take it.

God bless the hustlers!!! Shalom.
lols!!! *drops his drink, excused himself from the noisy club. breathes in fresh cold air* bros ColinsAdua na ur career I dey try help here but u don misinterpret am sha. Anyways, the issue of battery goods na general matter, but will be resolved soon insha Allah. I hope the reply is helpful? Peace be with you brotherly. *runs back to the dance floor shouting TGIF* grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2014
yemi2plus:

Can you post the phone number of the person you chatted with here for verification?
is the same number Chinese number on the first page
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2014
You have been told the thruth.battery items are been rejecte by airlines during festive periods,reason i can not say.but i will advice to tell the shipping company to send on normal,just put your mind for 20days and not 7days for you to receieve.The probability of your item to be send on epress is not just halve but very very low!
ColinAdua:
Hello! House!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2014
RI138691630CN 2014 Received by
China Post Zhongshan Nigeria 20141006
Security
Security
RI138691630CN 2014 In Customs-
Control
warehouse Guangzhou Nigeria 20141009
Security
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141012
Customs
Scan Beijing Nigeria 20141013

Hello everybody the above information is the for my order which I purchased on the 30h of september and the seller shipped it on the 3rd of October.

Till now the items are still in china as you can see above.

My buyer protection will soon end. Remaining 24days. Now I am thinking of opening a dispute 10days later. What do you guys think?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2014
I really want to commend and recommend IBL logistics for their wonderful and excellent services. Good to know one can still find Nigerians who can be entrusted with money and goods even without any form of physical interaction. Please keep up ur good work. IBL all the way.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Inkredible:
has anybody heard from rizmunaf logistics? his numbers aint going through. wetin dey happen? embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
does anyone knows Nonnyking whatsapp number? the once on the first page ain't working
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
has any1 used KBM logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wasagu(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Great!
How much will it cost for picking up 3.5kg from airport to zaria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
wasagu:

Great!
How much will it cost for picking up 3.5kg from airport to zaria?

It costs N3‚000 for that sir. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by condi1704(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Dear All, please which agent can add my goods from different suppliers and ship as a whole. Like if I want to buy three products of 350g, 350g, and 300g respectively from 3 different suppliers. which
agent can package them as one and charge for
1kg instead of charging separately which is like
charging 3kg. Quick response is appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
condi1704:
Dear All, please which agent can add my goods from different suppliers and ship as a whole. Like if I want to buy three products of 350g, 350g, and 300g respectively from 3 different suppliers. which

As long as the same Name and Number appears on the 3. Any Agent would put it into i parcel.

Just make sure you notify the agent not to ship until the 3 package is complete.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2014
condi1704:
St. Patrick is your answer ooo...my 20 fashion bracelet wrist watches, 8 female PU leather wrist-watches from 3 different suppliers just arrived from China thru St. within 48hrs ooo

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2014
I just wanna appreciate the efficiency of St. Patrick Logistics...I used them for the first time and within 48hrs I got a message that my goods are in the int'l airport from St. Agent in Naija and St. Pat herself...Visiting them this afternoon after church from Iyana Ipaja to get my stuffs. Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
haychPee:
I just wanna appreciate the efficiency of St. Patrick Logistics...I used them for the first time and within 48hrs I got a message that my goods are in the int'l airport from St. Agent in Naija and St. Pat herself...Visiting them this afternoon after church from Iyana Ipaja to get my stuffs. Thanks!

Hia, Favour dey go work on sundays....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.