Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618081 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
Cool83:
I need a reliable shipn company to ship fron this US mall. 10dollarmall

Can help you with that. Follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphonesshoes-usaukdubai-china-nigeria
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ausproxi(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Are all this shipping companies still working ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gabyosz: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank you so much I need a compney to send a sample of what I want to import and they ask is I have a shipping company that will pick it for me or DHL I know with DHL it will cost me a lot. I was thinking i how I will get a shipping company so that I will be using them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
gabyosz:
Thank you so much I need a compney to send a sample of what I want to import and they ask is I have a shipping company that will pick it for me or DHL I know with DHL it will cost me a lot. I was thinking i how I will get a shipping company so that I will be using them.

You can contact us.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hemor(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please have u guys shopped from banggood.com before? I want to know if they shil directly to nigeria, how long it takes and how reliable they are.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 3:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2015
hemor:
Please have u guys shopped from banggood.com before? I want to know if they shil directly to nigeria, how long it takes and how reliable they are.
Yes they ship through registered mail but you may pay 500 per package at the post office.
Duration is maximum 15 days

You can also try www.geekbuying.com

Update
Free shipping could be as much as 30 days

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hemor(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Yes they ship through registered mail but you may pay 500 per package at the post office.
Duration is maximum 15 days

You can also try www.geekbuying.com
Please can we talk on whatsapp? I want to ask some question

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Please can anybody be able to get me notebook of #20000. A friend of mine told me to help him find one. If get one to sell let me know
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GGyet(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Please can someone help me out with Nonikings. I sent 2 parcel from China through them since April. Of the 2 parcels I have collected only one (10kg), the second is now the bone of contention. Judy said she had sent it through express, Joy and Emeka are saying they can't found it, that Judy should provide the date she sent it. This is going to 2 months now.My parcel number is 710014526153 (1.2 kg).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2015
This info is kinda late but I'm still gonna share it cox you still have 24hours to prepareFederal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Students Union (FUNAABSU) is holding a TRADE FAIR @ D SUB BUILDINGdate: 15/6/15 to 17/6/15Registration: #3000They provide the stand, music & the enabling environment for youcontact me for more details on 07031021457please no alcoholic drinks are allowed for sale ooooPS: you can pay the registration fee at the venue
cc @ tumbaba
laredjohn
madridfc
fashrola
ymodulus
davi8
justijesu
twinskenny
mayorall
Thespecialone
etc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by DarryOsh(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
GGyet:
Please can someone help me out with Nonikings. I sent 2 parcel from China through them since April. Of the 2 parcels I have collected only one (10kg), the second is now the bone of contention. Judy said she had sent it through express, Joy and Emeka are saying they can't found it, that Judy should provide the date she sent it. This is going to 2 months now.My parcel number is 710014526153 (1.2 kg).

nonikings... hmmm... it is well. I'm actually facing the exact same issue o. like you I was expecting two packages. finally got one (an express package ) after three weeks. the worst part is that whenever I called Michael he would insinuate that I didn't have any package with them (or say that my seller must have neglected to put my name and number on my package. I knew that wasn't possible cos I've been buying from that seller for a while and he'd always followed instructions to the letter).

Anyway, one day I went to their ikeja warehouse again to complain. lo and behold, one of my packages was found! in fact it had arrived more than two weeks earlier. I was livid!

so my package had been there all this while and I was not alerted? . I'd been enduring thinly veiled insults from Michael. for a service I'm paying for, imagine! that bloke needs to learn how to talk. his customer service skill is nonexistent.

I must commend Augusta though. she attends well to customers and was quick to apologise for the error. she explained that she'd been away for a while and for that short period, there was a lot of issues.

I'm still yet to get my second package. Augusta promised to look for it and give me a call.

I haven't tried too many shipping agents and I know that they all have issues from time to time (none of them is remotely close to perfection ) but I can say nonikings scores very low in customer relations and logistics.

step 1: contact your seller and be sure that he/she put your details on the package. if you have the tracking number, check to be sure that your package was indeed delivered to nonikings.

step 2: once you are positive about step1 speak with Judy (her response is not adequate but at least it's better than michael's). contact her on wechat. she seems to respond more on wechat than WhatsApp. hopefully she can check and give you the date your package was shipped.

step 3: patience!

I hope u get it package soon. I hope I get mine too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
DarryOsh:

nonikings... hmmm... it is well. I'm actually facing the exact same issue o. like you I was expecting two packages. finally got one (an express package ) after three weeks. the worst part is that whenever I called Michael he would insinuate that I didn't have any package with them (or say that my seller must have neglected to put my name and number on my package. I knew that wasn't possible cos I've been buying from that seller for a while and he'd always followed instructions to the letter).

Anyway, one day I went to their ikeja warehouse again to complain. lo and behold, one of my packages was found! in fact it had arrived more than two weeks earlier. I was livid!

so my package had been there all this while and I was not alerted? . I'd been enduring thinly veiled insults from Michael. for a service I'm paying for, imagine! that bloke needs to learn how to talk. his customer service skill is nonexistent.

I must commend Augusta though. she attends well to customers and was quick to apologise for the error. she explained that she'd been away for a while and for that short period, there was a lot of issues.

I'm still yet to get my second package. Augusta promised to look for it and give me a call.

I haven't tried too many shipping agents and I know that they all have issues from time to time (none of them is remotely close to perfection ) but I can say nonikings scores very low in customer relations and logistics.

step 1: contact your seller and be sure that he/she put your details on the package. if you have the tracking number, check to be sure that your package was indeed delivered to nonikings.

step 2: once you are positive about step1 speak with Judy (her response is not adequate but at least it's better than michael's). contact her on wechat. she seems to respond more on wechat than WhatsApp. hopefully she can check and give you the date your package was shipped.

step 3: patience!

I hope u get it package soon. I hope I get mine too

next time, try CVM, their customer's relationship is superb and their rate is now friendly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
Please can anybody be able to get me notebook of #20000. A friend of mine told me to help him find one. If get one to sell let me know
I can help you get one or more 10.1 inch screen mini laptop... Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GenyEbere(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
perp:
next time, try CVM, their customer's relationship is superb and their rate is now friendly.
please I need the CVM full details tnc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2015
SIMPLE GUARDIAN TO IMPORTATION FOR NEW BEGINNER.

Good Morning @ All Members

At 1st I Must Say Welcome On Board(Importation Business) If You Are About venturing into the business grin grin grin grin grin. Let's face it, there many reasons one/individual will like to go into importation business maybe for individual or business purpose but over my 3 years of finding and research on small/medium scale importation. I discover that many of the new beginners are only interested on the profit aspect without carrying out much research and why some of us have fall victim to info marketer that will tell you that YOU CAN IMPORT GOOD LAPTOP WITH JUST 15,OOO NAIRA ONLY. That Is Unbelievable?.
So if your 1st market place in your mind is china, then you may enjoy great & advantage of low manufacturing, wholesale and retail costs of item/product in china because the significantly price and profit difference is unbeatable compare to USA,UK,Dubia and other parts of the world, so it could be quite difficult to be profitable if it wasn't for overseas and large scale manufacturing country like china.

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Sourcing Items/Product In China

ADVANTAGES:

*Lower manufacturing costs

*Suppliers are (generally) much more open to working with smaller businesses and providing smaller quantities

*High number of suppliers to choose from For many products, China might be the only place that produces the item

*One-stop services like Alibaba have made it very easy to navigate and purchase from suppliers
Along with the advantages of sourcing from overseas suppliers also comes several disadvantages that you should be equally aware of. Some of the biggest disadvantages include;

DISADVANTAGES

*Perceived lower quality from customers

*(Usually) lower manufacturing and labor standards

*Almost no intellectual property protection

*Language and communication barrier can be difficult to overcome

*Difficult/costly to verify manufacturer and visit on-site

*Longer shipping time

*Cultural differences in business practices

*Product importation and customs clearance

*Lower level of payment security and recourse.
FEW TIPS THAT MAY HELP YOU OUT

Use Familiar Websites
Start at a trusted site rather than shopping with a search engine. Search results can be rigged to lead you astray, especially when you drift past the first few pages of links. If you know the site, chances are it's less likely to be a rip off. Examples of sites can be finding on my signature below including Aliexpress and many more.

Don't Tell All
No online shopping store needs your social security number or your birthday to do business. However, if crooks get them, combined with your credit card number for purchases, they can do a lot of damage. The more they know, the easier it is to steal your identity. When possible, default to giving up the least amount of information. So be careful!

Check Statements
Don't wait for your bill to come at the end of the month. Try and activate internet/mobile banking platform on your bank account link to your credit cards to enable you check your bank electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you don't see any fraudulent charges, even originating from sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Paypal, etc. (After all, there's more than one way to get to your money.). If you do see something wrong, pick up the phone to address the matter quickly. In the case of credit cards, pay the bill only once you know all your charges are accurate. You have 30 days to notify the bank or card issuer of problems, however; after that, you might be liable for the charges anyway. BETTER STILL uses a credit and debit card that is not link to your bank account. Uba Aficard is Recommend

Look for the Lock
Never ever; ever buy anything online using your credit card from a site that doesn't have SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption installed—at the very least. You'll know if the site has SSL because the URL for the site will start with HTTPS:// (instead of just HTTP://). An icon of a locked padlock will appear, typically in the status bar at the bottom of your web browser, or right next to the URL in the address bar. It depends on your browser.
Never, ever give anyone your credit card over email, Ever.

Find Out More About A Company's Reputation. After looking for these signs of identification, it is a good idea to ensure that the company has a good online reputation. Do not assume that just because a store in the real world sells things one way that their online service will be as good. There might be a risk of lacking service back up or returns policies etc. for online purchases that do not exist if you buy direct in the store. Reputation can be checked via searches of the internet for comments from others on consumer review sites.

Read The Site's Privacy Policy. Reputable companies will be open about how they collect data from you and what they do with it. Many now also belong to web-seal approval or trust mark programs that set out guidelines on the treatment of your information. Look for a privacy policy and learn about whether the company uses your information beyond the purchase transaction, for example, to email you with updates or deals etc. or if it passes on information to third party merchants. This is how you can end up getting spam mail if you are not careful. At the end of the day, you must make your own decision about how much information you are prepared to give.

Take Care When Entering Information. Be sure to enter the correct details when typing in your order. An incorrect address, amount of items or wrong item code can cause many difficulties. Always review the information before pressing send.

Be Aware Of Email Scams Designed To Part You From Your Credit Card Information. [/b]Email frauds that are designed to gather personal information such as passwords and credit card details are known as phishing emails. The idea is that thousands or hundreds of thousands are sent out in the hope of reeling in unsuspecting victims and getting them to part with confidential information. The emails appear to be from well-known companies and can look quite convincing. However, legitimate companies, including all banks, will never send you an email with a link requesting your login, password, or credit card details. If in doubt, type the web address of the company it relates to directly into the browser rather than following the email link.

[b]Customers.
Try and have ideas of the products you want to import and also have good feedback form the persons that want to purchase it, should be case your item arrive. If not your product may get stock for a long period without buyer.

Be Patience. Be Patience with your dealing when you have successful place an order direct from the site or though a pre-procurement and shipping agent like (We; Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services) & others Listed on Nairaland, because that is our best friend for those of us that is into the business or game. Because the whole process takes a bit much time from the seller, shipping , clearing of goods and other unseen event that may come up.

Lastly,
Always Be Yourself,
Trust In Your Abilities
Don’t Settle For Low
Be A Risk Taker And You Will Succeed

Thanks
Credits: Shopify.Com, Pc.Com, Wikihow.Com & Okueq(Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services)

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Heads up

We will have a holiday from June 20th to June 22nd, for our Dragon Boat Festival.

Our Chinese brethren and their plenty holidays grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by harrysterol(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thespecialone:
Heads up

We will have a holiday from June 20th to June 22nd, for our Dragon Boat Festival.

Our Chinese brethren and their plenty holidays grin
their so.much holidays tire me o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015

Company Name: UCHE LOGISTICS COMPANY LTD

China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.

Phone Number: 08036563516
+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Warehouse Address: 14/16 Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.

E-mail: only.uche@yahoo.com

Shipping Charges:

Express: Express $8 with 450Naira as clearing fee.

Normal: $4.5 with 360Naira as clearing fee.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsleyuk2003(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
klexycole:
I Recommend Them!
Their Service Is Really Great!
Fast And Swift Delivery!
Low Cost Of Shipping Compared To Others.
Excellent Customer Service!
In Fact,They've Got It All.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO MOVE YOUR COMPANY FORWARD,MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW BRO!!
TSO!!!
I concor. Nisiborp logistics is just good and very good in communication.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
I have used Uche Logistics Ltd for over a year now and I must confess that their services is equal to none.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
yemi2plus:

China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.

+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Shipping Charges:

Nice One
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Debesther: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Great one here
I suggest we make it a Whatsaap forum
It's more interesting that way
My Whatsaap contacts is 08074463525
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GenyEbere(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
yemi2plus:

+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Shipping Charges:

do you ship from dubai, us ,uk?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darmochy1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Debesther:
Great one here
I suggest we make it a Whatsaap forum
It's more interesting that way
My Whatsaap contacts is 08074463525
We don't need any whatsapp group. If you have anything to offer, drop it here. If y modulus had created a whatsapp group, many people wouldn't have benefited.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by luckynwam: 5:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls,which shipping company is the most reliable for now? Am a newbie in the business and am very scared of falling victim of scammers. Any recommendations pls...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2015
luckynwam:
Pls,which shipping company is the most reliable for now? Am a newbie in the business and am very scared of falling victim of scammers. Any recommendations pls...

Use Uche Logistics Company Ltd, You can see that their rate is very friendly. I have used them and they are okay.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wildchild1: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2015
100 pairs of TOMS unisex shoe available for sale both wholesale and retail 

For details, call 07031334962,BBM: 53347b26 WhatsApp 08080201696

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pupsyd: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
perp:

Use Uche Logistics Company Ltd, You can see that their rate is very friendly. I have used them and they are okay.
guy, u are double mouthing. you were the one referring CVM to someone earlier now UCHE LOGISTICS, which one should we believe from you gan?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
pupsyd:
guy, u are double mouthing. you were the one referring CVM to someone earlier now UCHE LOGISTICS, which one should we believe from you gan?
Business is dynamic and CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING. Go for Uche logistics coy ltd.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
yemi2plus:

+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Shipping Charges:

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.