Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618103 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
frankony:
Hello all, please which shipping coy is reliable for normal shipping and what is their current rate. I've used nonnykings before but my december shippment with them was not delievered till date. Thanks
you can speak with us sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 4:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls guys I tracked my Good and I found this, what should I do..?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2015
emmy4lov:
Pls guys I tracked my Good and I found this, what should I do..?

Go to the nearest post office close to you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bishopkay: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Good day good people. Gurus here tnx 4 dis thread. I used noniking to ship 3 pieces of phones but i have not heard nothing from them i just finished the 3rd week wait. Abeg who know them make e help me beg them o. I called china, they told me they've arrived. Nigeria lady talk say eye dey turn am. Now its either they switch off their lines or they don't pick calls. Help oooo

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2015
krystal101:
Ymodulus, thespecialone, eph12 and the other wonderful peoples...

Please I'm going into toys & gift items for parties. I've searched & found "made in china"

1. Is it possible to deal directly with these manufacturers?

2. I'm scared of dealing with the mentioned logistics coy in previous pages, have they repented?

3. What's your opinion on "shop my door"-they ship as well...?

Diligently avoid ShoptoMydoor

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
bishopkay:
Good day good people. Gurus here tnx 4 dis thread. I used noniking to ship 3 pieces of phones but i have not heard nothing from them i just finished the 3rd week wait. Abeg who know them make e help me beg them o. I called china, they told me they've arrived. Nigeria lady talk say eye dey turn am. Now its either they switch off their lines or they don't pick calls. Help oooo

I can't just help but laugh here,yours is a battery item which i think they are having difficulty in shipping these days, call micheal and give him the track number with too much calls especially around 6pm china time I think that is when he always be in the office.mine is just watch,and is spending the 3rd week now,so just put pressure on them!
God bless our hustling!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

Go to the nearest post office close to you.
Thanks. I will do so tomorrow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
koredex4love:

I can't just help but laugh here,yours is a battery item which i think they are having difficulty in shipping these days, call micheal and give him the track number with too much calls especially around 6pm china time I think that is when he always be in the office.mine is just watch,and is spending the 3rd week now,so just put pressure on them!
God bless our hustling!
]

I think the best option for battery goods is to use express shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
sluvy4tune:
]

I think the best option for battery goods is to use express shipping
Battery goods can't exactly go via express.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Express and Normal shipping from China to Lagos

Express $9/450,
Normal non battery, $4.8/430
Normal battery $5.5/430

China Contact Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)

9am to 6pm(Nigerian Time)
Monday to Saturday

Nigeria Contact 08122036728 (whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/2262909/nisibor-express-cargo-shipping-china

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by krystal101(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Expensive right?

sluvy4tune:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
krystal101:
Expensive right?

Nope

incompetence, inconsistency and high rate is the factor

i had to abandon an item i bought from china with shoptomydoor after about a month or more that i have been waiting

when it finally arrive i was told to come pay about 20k for an item i bought for 4k in china and not sold more than 7k in nigeria.

Worst of it all is that once you call shoptomydoor you are automatically sent to voicemail or answering machine at the detriment of your own credit.

Shoptomydoor is simply not ready for the industry or they simply out to frustrate Nigerians

#SayNoToShopToMyDoor

infact they Shop you to frustration

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bishopkay: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
koredex4love:

God bless our hustling!
My Bro i don call tire ooo. Galaxy gear wrist watch no be battery good? Yet it took another company just 4 days to BUY & SHIP it to me plus all the election hassles @ that time. I will neva as much as touch noniking again even with a 10ft pole. BTW galaxy gear watch (not samsung) is available. Dis 1 has simcard & memory card + u can still sync it to any android phone.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femora007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
I order for a product since february and am yet to get it till now, no update on tracking site. If anyone can help me track it = PK15021036200 also this strange trackin number = 5200015667405 Thanks in advance.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Nope

i had to abandon an item i bought from china with shoptomydoor after about a month or more that i have been waiting

when it finally arrive i was told to come pay about 20k for an item i bought for 4k in china and not sold more than 7k in nigeria.

Worst of it all is that once you call shoptomydoor you are automatically sent to voicemail or answering machine at the detriment of your own credit.

Shoptomydoor is simply not ready for the industry or they simply out to frustrate Nigerians

#SayNoToShopToMyDoor

Hello Sluvy4tune,

What were your issues? Please note that we encourage customers to give us feedback, and if there are any issues we ensure the errors are corrected immediately, we are very sure if you had reported your dissatisfaction and see it was our fault you would have been compensated for it. However, let's have your order number as we would love to know exactly what your issues were. Also, when did you experience these delays as there are some circumstances that are beyond us and equally affects all other shippers, aside such situations our delivery service has greatly improved and we have looked into serving customers better.

Remember, you are are our most valued asset and would love to serve you better next time.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Nope

#SayNoToShopToMyDoor

Hello Sluvy4tune,

What were your issues? Please note that we encourage customers to give us feedback, and if there are any issues we ensure the errors are corrected immediately, we are very sure if you had reported your dissatisfaction and see it was our fault you would have been compensated for it. However, let's have your order number as we would love to know exactly what your issues were. Also, when did you experience these delays as there are some circumstances that are beyond us and equally affects all other shippers, aside such situations our delivery service has greatly improved and we have looked into serving customers better.

Remember, you are are our most valued asset and would love to serve you better next time.

Thank you,
shoptomydoor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Hello Krystal101,

We can definitely help you with your shopping/shipping needs as we ship from USA, UK and China right to your door. Our ocean shipping which we advise for bulk or bigger shipment has greatly improved as we now ship twice a month, the good news is that we recently crashed our shipping cost to help cushion the effect which the exchange rate had on Nigerians, so you can see those great deals from China and ship at a lesser cost to Nigeria. You can speak with us on 0700 800 8000 or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat with us live. Also with your MasterCard you get 12.5% off our already crashed shipping cost, this is so because MasterCard has recently partnered with us. More discounts are also available on up to 11 Nigerian banks with which we are in partnership with.
Check this out for further verification:
http://www.pricelessafrica.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/priceless/africa/en/ng/shopping/ShoptoMyDoor_Nigeria_Shopping_Mar-Jun.html

We look forward to doing business with you.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Nope

#SayNoToShopToMyDoor

Hello Krystal101,

We can definitely help you with your shopping/shipping needs as we ship from USA, UK and China right to your door. Our ocean shipping which we advise for bulk or bigger shipment has greatly improved as we now ship twice a month, the good news is that we recently crashed our shipping cost to help cushion the effect which the exchange rate had on Nigerians, so you can see those great deals from China and ship at a lesser cost to Nigeria. You can speak with us on 0700 800 8000 or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat with us live. Also with your MasterCard you get 12.5% off our already crashed shipping cost, this is so because MasterCard has recently partnered with us. More discounts are also available on up to 11 Nigerian banks with which we are in partnership with.
http://www.pricelessafrica.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/priceless/africa/en/ng/shopping/ShoptoMyDoor_Nigeria_Shopping_Mar-Jun.html

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
krystal101:
Expensive right?

Hello Krystal101,

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Hello Krystal101,

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is there any website to track on nonnykings?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2015
aleshsenior2000:
Pls I need ur mentorship on it. email: aleshsenior2000@yahoo.com, or 08060518198. Thanks in anticipation.
whatsapp me on 08122036728
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
I thinks its high time ,I open a thread for people to report their ordeal with some of this shipping agency,so people can always be aware before using them again!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by o42austino(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Pls Naira landers, has anyone used St. Patrick International Logistics before? PLS how is their services and are they real or scammers
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jendy36(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2015
koredex4love:
I thinks its high time ,I open a thread for people to report their ordeal with some of this shipping agency,so people can always be aware before using them again!

That's OK bro...I'm following you now straight so as to get the thread link, share it once done
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
o42austino:
Pls Naira landers, has anyone used St. Patrick International Logistics before? PLS how is their services and are they real or scammers

Real.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2015
larhnrey:
Is there any website to track on nonnykings?

smiley no sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

It is never too late to commend the services of IBL. You guys really Wowed me with your honesty and customer service is just the best. They picked my package from Noniking and way-billed it to me that same day.

I hereby recommend IBL to anyone outside or within Lagos to put their trust in IBL and you will never regret you did.

IBL keep up the good work!!!!!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by walexyll(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
rotimage:

It is never too late to commend the services of IBL. You guys really Wowed me with your honesty and customer service is just the best. They picked my package from Noniking and way-billed it to me that same day.

I hereby recommend IBL to anyone outside or within Lagos to put their trust in IBL and you will never regret you did.

IBL keep up the good work!!!!!

I concur, Mr David and his IBL crew are doing a great job. They have been handling my packages for a while without any hitch. I highly recommend IBL. thumbs up

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!

Beware a of Nigerian using this phone number +234 811 200 9613 to scam hard-working Nigerians.

Mode of Operation:

He goes around the forum impersonating trusted business persons and entrepreneurs claiming to be who he is not. Once you drop your phone number or e-mail address seeking for help or assistant or wishing to buy something, he quickly contact you and claim to be willing to render help or assist or even impersonate the seller of the particular item you wish to buy.

Just last week, he scammed a member using my name, Yemi2plus (impersonation) of sum amount of money. Though not much but it could have been worst as he claimed he was looking for some other persons for joint importation.

Please note that Yemi2plus will not just contact you unless when necessary. He doesn't not belong to any importation group or own any of such on WhatsApp. If for any reason he wish to join or create any importation group, he will do that using the right channel(s) without having to impersonate anyone.

Please beware as I wouldn't be held responsible for any transaction done with the number above or any other number which doesn't belong to me. Below are the only and correct contact details of Yemi2plus and will be updated whenever changes are made.

Phone Number: 2347030187784
WhatsApp: 2347030187784
E-mail: Yemi2plus@gmail.com
BBM: 22206BEE
Twitter: @yemi2plus

Please, kindly disregard any message from other phone numbers, pings or e-mails other than the ones listed above.

Be wise and avoid scammers!!

Regards!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks Yemi2plus for the heads up.

Thanks why I strongly discourage clients from dropping their numbers on the forum.

It's always better to contact the seller/agent directly

Ignore unsolicited emails and pms

And if in doubt cross check with the seller on nairaland

Be mindful of cloned email addresses, they are an imitation of the original and usually have 1 added to it and the sender will you that he lost access to the original email.

Be vigilant!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66