Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618168 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thespecialone:
Thanks Yemi2plus for the heads up.

Thanks why I strongly discourage clients from dropping their numbers on the forum.

It's always better to contact the seller/agent directly

Ignore unsolicited emails and pms

And if in doubt cross check with the seller on nairaland

Be mindful of cloned email addresses, they are an imitation of the original and usually have 1 added to it and the sender will you that he lost access to the original email.

Be vigilant!!!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bukky1: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls i'm new to importation business. Who can suggest a trust worthy shipping company? I hv read the previous post and get more confused per page. I will also need help with how to communicate the shipping company. Thank u.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
bukky1:
Pls i'm new to importation business. Who can suggest a trust worthy shipping company? I hv read the previous post and get more confused per page. I will also need help with how to communicate the shipping company. Thank u.

Here's a good starting point
https://www.nairaland.com/2262909/nisibor-express-cargo-shipping-china

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello guys, please am trying to find the link to the list of the shipping companies. Please help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
found it, 1st page things.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
krystal101:
Ymodulus, thespecialone, eph12 and the other wonderful peoples...

Please I'm going into toys & gift items for parties. I've searched & found "made in china"

1. Is it possible to deal directly with these manufacturers?

2. I'm scared of dealing with the mentioned logistics coy in previous pages, have they repented?

3. What's your opinion on "shop my door"-they ship as well...?

Hello Krystal101,
Shoptomydoor can definitely help with your shopping needs from China. Simply sign up on www.shoptomydoor.com and you can begin your shopping immediately without being charged a processing fee. Also, you can make your enquiries via email: contact@shoptomydoor.com. We will be glad to help you through your needs. Shoptomydoor gives you unlimited access to several merchants in China, so you shop as though your locally present in China and you can be sure you will be saving over 70% on your shipping cost when you compare with other major shippers. Do have a lovely day.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2015
bukky1:

Hello Bukky1,

Shoptomydoor.com is a shipping company you can trust with your shopping needs from USA, UK and China. You can call us on 0700 800 8000 and we'll be glad to help you through with your importation business. Visit www.shoptomydoor.com now to learn more about how we can help your business.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wokemzine: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
(RS243047031NL) Hello my good people, i checked the tracking number for an item & found out it was sent to the wrong post office in wuse, abuja. My address is portharcourt, riverstate. What do i do? Your advice is greatly needed.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
NISIBOR EXPRESS AND CARGO SHIPPING FROM CHINA

Shipping Type:EXPRESS SHIPPING
Charge $9/N450
Duration :24/48 hours barring unforeseen events

Shipping Type :NORMAL SHIPPING
Charge $4.8/N430 (NON BATTERY GOODS)

$5.5/N430 (BATTERY GOODS)
Duration :Usually 7days barring unforeseen events from Nigerian Customs

China Address

Guangzhou address 越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达13711639340 nisibor

In English
1F001,Tangqi Clothes Market,Number 130 Guangyuanxi Road,Yuexiu District,atten :Feisuda
13711639340 nisibor

China contact
Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)

Nigeria contact
TSO 08122036728

Thank you sir.

Kindest regards,

nisibor procurement solutions
* China Importation Consultant
* China Procurement
* Express and Cargo Shipping
* China Supplier Payment

Call/Whatsapp
Nigeria : Nelson +2348122036728
China : Keweno +8613126438231
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ruchitama(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
Hello Shoptomydoor/ Everyone,

I am having a TERRIBLE experience with SHOPTOMYDOOR. I got introduced to using them (my first time) by a friends friend. Its been over two (2) full months my item (a Hyundai sonata car engine) was delivered to their warehouse n the US. I paid the shipment cost as soon as the invoice was raised, just to meet up the 'next ocean shipment date' as indicated on their website; which by the way was just about 4-5 days ahead. The rest is history. Till date they themselves don't even know for sure if the item is shipped or not. I have made calls (several to US and once to Lagos) to them, and all I get in response is to wait 2/3 weeks.

My order number is 56475

I will STRONGLY advise anyone who is considering doing business with them to be VERY WEARY!

Regards.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
GROUP IMPORTATION FOR 12000maH FULL CAPACITY POWER BANK WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY AND LED FLASH LIGHT

https://www.nairaland.com/2290107/12000mah-full-capacity-power-banks#33346113

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Trippledots(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2015
pls someone should help. i just made an order From m.gearbest.com an online mall. tho i saw positive reviews about them before making d order, that was yesterday, but as at today, i saw some more realistic reviews about it fro gizchina.com and dey were all negative and poor, ratyin 1.5/5 for 28 reviews. pls i want to knw if anyone has had an experience with them. thanks
mention me pls when replying.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
Ruchitama:

I am having a TERRIBLE experience with SHOPTOMYDOOR. I got introduced to using them (my first time) by a friends friend. Its been over two (2) full months my item (a Hyundai sonata car engine) was delivered to their warehouse n the US. I paid the shipment cost as soon as the invoice was raised, just to meet up the 'next ocean shipment date' as indicated on their website; which by the way was just about 4-5 days ahead. The rest is history. Till date they themselves don't even know for sure if the item is shipped or not. I have made calls (several to US and once to Lagos) to them, and all I get in response is to wait 2/3 weeks.

My order number is 56475

I will STRONGLY advise anyone who is considering doing business with them to be VERY WEARY!

Regards.

Hi Ruchitama,

We regret any inconvenience this might have caused you. Your item is currently in our USA warehouse and would be shipped out with the next available container. Our customer service team will contact you on this.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2015
Ruchitama:

My order number is 56475

Regards.

Hello

I will advise you follow up these shoptomydoor guys with all level of seriousness except u want your item next year
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ruchitama(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
This is completely ludicrous!
That my item is still at your WAREHOUSE since the 5th of March. I ask, has there not been any shipment of your containers to Nigeria since then (2 full months after). And one of your agents tried to explain to me that you guys had numerous clients subscribing to your 'promo' which resulted in a huge increase in the number of containers to be shipped accounting for the backlog. So huge in number of containers, you had to fast track those who participated in your 'promo', and you abandoned those (the likes of me) who PAID FULL VALUE for their items. By the way, your 'promo' became effective after I had made my payments as I did not benefit from it.
This is one hell of a way of HOW NOT TO DO a SERVICE PROVIDING BUSINESS.

I am completely PISSED!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dayus1(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
Am in. U guyz r wow...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jendy36(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
Company Name: Cj logistics
Express:7.5usd + #450 per kg
Normal: $5.3kg + #300 per kg
Normal(contraband): $5.3 + #350 per kg

NOTE!!!: for all those who took part in Last YMS training. You have a special package of $7/ kg using this company. contact shinaf for more. thanks.

Chima : 8613631344652
Lagos address : Call to find out

Contacts:
Ifeanyi-08034231295.
Others:08033522505 and 08054456632.

ADDRESS:

Pls how much do they charge per CBM and what's the clearance fee.
Is nonnikings still reliable.

Have you also tried specuit cargo? I guess they are also reliable, with over 450 thread pages. Pls confirm and update us.

Thanks boss
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 1:04am On May 10, 2015
Are you interested in selling shoes,bags and other fashion items or do u need a good supplier i stock nice fashion items branded and unbranded Zara Zarawoman,Bandolino,Celine unbeatable wholesale prices etc BBM 2AD70D5C

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Fem60(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2015
Konga made me #250,000 Richer in 2weeks. You don't believe? Download and see how I did it. naijawealthinfo.com/import-optin.htm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ifud(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2015
Please anybody got Augusta's phone number? The one that ends with ...11 has not been going through. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 5:47am On May 10, 2015
Hello, I ordered for a Tab in aliexpress on the 5th of May and seller shipped it on the 6th but no record has shown yet when I tried to track it with the tracking number the seller gave me.

What could be the problem? It shows no record found and invalid tracking number. What could be wrong? This is the tracking number RS228333114NL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On May 10, 2015
Mcslize:
Hello, I ordered for a Tab in aliexpress on the 5th of May and seller shipped it on the 6th but no record has shown yet when I tried to track it with the tracking number the seller gave me.

What could be the problem? It shows no record found and invalid tracking number. What could be wrong? This is the tracking number RS228333114NL

Allow 1week before you can track your package.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:51am On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Allow 1week before you can track your package.
All right thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
If you are interested in importing genuine power banks(12000mah and 5000mah)

You can contact me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bishopkay: 5:06am On May 11, 2015
Nonikings and i have finally settled. Tnx to oluwa.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EKPETI(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
Pls, I wnt to confirm this site saralovelyhome.com and if they truely have agent in nigeria. Thanks pple!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 1:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ruchitama:

My order number is 56475

Regards.

Hello Ruchitama,

By now you must have been contacted by one our customer service personnel. However, from our record, it shows that your package with order number 56475 has left our warehouse in the USA to the sea port ready to be in transit to Nigeria. We regret the inconveniences this delay has caused you. Please note that once your package is shipped, you will definitely get an email from us notifying you of its status.

As explained to you, your package got to our USA warehouse too late to leave with the previous container which was already in transit to Nigeria. As that was the case, we immediately prepared your package to leave with the next container.

Once again, you will definitely be notified on the status of your shipment. For a faster resolve to issues or queries about our services be sure to send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and it will be immediately followed up or call us on 0700 800 8000.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dmanlex(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Ruchitama,

By now you must have been contacted by one our customer service personnel. However, from our record, it shows that your package with order number 56475 has left our warehouse in the USA to the sea port ready to be in transit to Nigeria. We regret the inconveniences this delay has caused you. Please note that once your package is shipped, you will definitely get an email from us notifying you of its status.
As explained to you, your package got to our USA warehouse too late to leave with the previous container which was already in transit to Nigeria. As that was the case, we immediately prepared your package to leave with the next container.

Once again, you will definitely be notified on the status of your shipment. For a faster resolve to issues or queries about our services be sure to send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and it will be immediately followed up or call us on 0700 800 8000.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This is wonderful. First lost confidence but now am back on track. Hope your deliveries a fast and reliable. Maybe will give a try
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2015
Dmanlex:
This is wonderful. First lost confidence but now am back on track. Hope your deliveries a fast and reliable. Maybe will give a try

Ignore them except you want your own copy of sorry for the inconveniences

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bukky1: 11:46am On May 17, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Ignore them except you want your own copy of sorry for the inconveniences

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.