Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620341 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
eph12:

You mean one can actually send money through western union with access bank to another outside the country?
Yes and MoneyGram also. U pay in cash d equivalent money in dollar. Check any access bank
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Punck4real:

Yes and MoneyGram also. U pay in cash d equivalent money in dollar. Check any access bank
And when did you do this last?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danyayebs: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Hy guys pls i want to other some stuffs from china am looking for a shipping company that ships normal shipping $5 and express 8usd per kg which is d best.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Danyayebs:
Hy guys pls i want to other some stuffs from china am looking for a shipping company that ships normal shipping $5 and express 8usd per kg which is d best.

Try St. Patrick or Uche Logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Danyayebs:
No shipping company is the best. They all have their headaches as well not because they are happy keeping your goods but if you have used more than three freight company in a month you will understand my point.
Look up uche Logistics contact. Still averagely okay

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danyayebs: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

No shipping company is the best. They all have their headaches as well not because they are happy keeping your goods but if you have used more than three freight company in a month you will understand my point.
thanks i appreciate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is there anyone here that can explain to me how I can fund my dollar account or help me fund it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
ccaramel:
check pg 38 for their contact. They are close to computer village, ikeja. Awolowo way. Agent- Chibuzor 07069590163
is this happy time 's contact?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danyayebs: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
guys pls how can i make pasyment to st patrick wud like to use them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
wabbyland:
How secured and safe is the importation business? How do I go abt the payment? What are the likely risks attached to it? Pls someone guide me through the process and procedures. Quote me if u have an answer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
is this happy time 's contact?
in Nigeria, Yes

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beegurl(f): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Uche logistics, a definition of a very terrible company. Will give my full ranting pretty soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
beegurl:
Uche logistics, a definition of a very terrible company. Will give my full ranting pretty soon
Lols shithole happens in this business. Used them throughout last month sha till yesterday.
My opinion
They ain't that bad, naija owner lacks communication skills yet can apologize fast but the secretary is good at both
Service delivery rating: normal is 50% while express is 80%
Charges ain't bad for business. Lols
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good day importers, pls who is to pay commission fees on Alibaba or paypal payment options. The buyer or supplier
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Please what is the Uche Logistics contact?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lordkay10(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Punck4real:
Good day importers, pls who is to pay commission fees on Alibaba or paypal payment options. The buyer or supplier
The supplier pays
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordkay10:

The supplier pays
Funny you. So tell me assuming you're the seller will you accept to pay this when you know you didn't charge extra ? You indirectly pay any additional charge or fee because the money would have been added to the price of item you're buying.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2015
beegurl:
lol the guy in china received my stuff on the 9th. I asked for normal shipping today is 19th, nothing still.
Will keep trying them till I get one I can manage. This one didn't work
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
lol the guy in china received my stuff on the 9th. I asked for normal shipping today is 19th, nothing still.
He ships on Fridays and Saturdays. So if your package reaches his office on Saturday after he has sent his cargo it will be till the next Friday or Saturday before he sends. It's like that for most of the shippers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Chartey:

He ships on Fridays and Saturdays. So if your package reaches his office on Saturday after he has sent his cargo it will be till the next Friday or Saturday before he sends. It's like that for most of the shippers.
then they should make it clear. One would think their 7 days is actually 7 days. The lily girl told me it was shipped on the 9th which was a Wednesday.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beegurl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
NnamdiN:

Same happened to me since last month, got it yesterday. Be patient u will get it, according to them it's cargo. My ranting still coming soon...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beegurl(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
then they should make it clear. One would think their 7 days is actually 7 days. The lily girl told me it was shipped on the 9th which was a Wednesday.

Their advert stated 7days mine took ova 2weeks, kilode.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
No shipper can strictly stick to 7 days often.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by vivaobi: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ymodulus:
Method of calculating money to pay to your shipping coy.

For example If your goods weigh let say 3.5kg. and cost of express freight. $8/kg + #450/kg.
Waybill china-to-Nigeria: $8 * 3.5= $24 * 165(assumed exchange rate)= #4620
Custom-clearance: #450 * 3.5= #1575
Total amount to be paid for 3.5kg = #6195

The same procedure applies to Normal and Express method of shipping. Same procedure applies to goods weighing less than 1

very nice, seriously following

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chartey:

beegurl:

Same happened to me since last month, got it yesterday. Be patient u will get it, according to them it's cargo. My ranting still coming soon...
Chartey:

I just received a call from them and the bill wan kill me, 16k+ for 12kg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beegurl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
NnamdiN:
I just received a call from them and the bill wan kill me, 16k+ for 12kg

Lol.Take heart, go pick up ur goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
beegurl:

Lol.Take heart, go pick up ur goods
arranging for it to be sent down...thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
If I should tell my story of Nisibor (thespecialone) you will pity me.
35 days and still counting, my goods are yet to arrive or get to me, after loosing like 80k... sad sad sad sad

I am still keeping my cool before I burst out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.