Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (634657 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
thank you!! grin

Chartey:

This is Lily's number +86 188 2628 3603

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2015
It"s well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2015
It is well.oooh
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
It is well
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Different people with different queries, na wa ooo...

Hello folks,

I think it will be neccessary of me to give a feedback of my dealings with Nisibor, its no longer news that my goods got missing in transit, though they didn't confirm on time, but thank God they did. The Operation manager has to intervene and took it upon himself that he got the goods or they gave me the sum of the goods (settlement).

Despite all the hurdles, they finally paid in sum of the goods, but my church mind wont allow me to rest, I have to forefit some part too to them cos I knew its not their fault, things happen.

I have no grudges against the management in any way or whatsoever and I am not discouraging anyone from meeting Nelson (thespecialone) up for deals, they are loyal, and transparent.

Although I have lost alot, na at all, at all, na him bad.

I got paid and I have been settled.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2015
How does he charge for payment of sellers?
yemi2plus:

Company Name: UCHE LOGISTICS COMPANY LTD

China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.

Phone Number: 08036563516
+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Warehouse Address: 14/16 Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.

E-mail: only.uche@yahoo.com

Shipping Charges:

Express: Express $8 with 450Naira as clearing fee.

Normal: $4.5 with 360Naira as clearing fee.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by vickifeanyi47(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria Address ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2015
AMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.html
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shoptomydoor: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
saints2:
If I should tell my story of Nisibor (thespecialone) you will pity me.
35 days and still counting, my goods are yet to arrive or get to me, after loosing like 80k... sad sad sad sad

I am still keeping my cool before I burst out.
kiss cryfeeling ur pain bro

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
All shall be well

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please put this on all his thread.

inosabi:
NSIBOR LOGISTICS scam alerts -------------- #215,600 naira involved

=====================================

you can ignore or wait for resolution before you can continue transacting business with the op after reading this

i decided to give the op a benefit of doubt before uploading this but alas his response is not that genuine.

i have been sending money to the op to end to my supplier in china. but none of the payment is higher than the amount involved. things were moving fast for us. but the last payment before this one was delayed for 2 days.

i sent #215,600(commission inclusive)=#930.7 so send to my supplier in china on Tuesday. he confirmed receipt as usual and told me that my supplier will receive in 2 day time . i do not object at all. after 2 the 2 days have elapse, the money was still not sent. he kept on telling me that there were issues , he need to sort out .

yesterday, i contacted him again , he told me to wait till this morning. i told him if it i not possible tomorrow he will let me know to arrange an alternative. he kept mute.

behold today, i contacted him again 8;38pm, call him again, call his agent in chinese, no response, (i think he always ban all incoming calls).around after 10 thi morning, i contacted him again and this time i requested that he talk to me before 12pm and send my refund before 4pm or else i came here to table our conservation. before i could say jack.he came online asap.

he started narrating the old tale again and also that my money is in china as he claim.( food for thought: my money is in china and my supplier is yet to receive . @curious)
i kept my stand that i want my refund and he should not bother sending the money again.

he made it clear to me that my supplier will receive on MONDAY. as i do not want to send the money again through him. he told me that i will receive on TUESDAY.

I MADE IT CLEAR TO HIM THAT I WANT MY REFUND ONLY.

i brought this issue here for reference purpose LIKE I TOLD HIM, and for you all to see how this drama unfold.

to further clarify my dealings with him, i upload here our WHATAPPS SCREENSHOT.

NOTE: i decided to wait till tuesday to receive my refund

#INOSABI
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 3:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Get your customize items @ a cheaper rate.. We customize -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch /designers watch -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school -Lapel pins. -Fashion (bags, shoes, wears, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS CHOICEs.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion -----------------
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Waylexy(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Pls landers which shipping freight is the best to use at the moment Is St Patrick Logistics still intact and trusted
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jah bless to nsibor

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
inosabi:
It is well.oooh
I feel your pains bro,but its not really been easy sending cash down to china dese days,as st patrick's secretary did tell me that some weeks ago too...it is well!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Waylexy:
Pls landers which shipping freight is the best to use at the moment Is St Patrick Logistics still intact and trusted

I just discovered one, they charge $4.1/kg and 300/kg clearance and you get your goods between 4-7days,my goods is on it's way to their warehouse, I will update the house when I receive my goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrsage(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cele22(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
To source for buyers or sellers all over the world, We present you www.sylodium.com: Free International trade platform for importers, exporters, international business…

We segment global market as actually is Connecting countries and cities so due to our coincidence and relevance Google reward us with TOP positions for your ads. Register for free your interest at www.sylodium.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Obynolee:

I just discovered one, they charge $4.1/kg and 300/kg clearance and you get your goods between 4-7days,my goods is on it's way to their warehouse, I will update the house when I receive my goods
What's their company name please?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by initialize(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
@ Bookiemart01 and infinitkoncept, ejoor, abeg kindly do me a favour by deleting the post to avoid google indexing its cache.*kneeling down'

He have proof himself today by living up to his promise. @him . I am deeply sorry for using that keywords that pains you alot. I only use it so that google will crawl and index it quickly cos is a popular word

@ mayorall. Thanks for your encouragement

@ all and sundry and silent readers, una doooo.

I spent all my day at this shipping company today. Slight error we have was resolved in a twinkle of an eye. This niche no be moi-moi.

But in all JAH RULES

Peace

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:

What's their company name please?

Do you want to test run them,I haven't use them but what I posted here is what they told me,and I want to give them a trial.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:

I feel your pains bro,but its not really been easy sending cash down to china dese days,as st patrick's secretary did tell me that some weeks ago too...it is well!

thanks for your input.

i have someone going to the canton fair. the person will help me make direct payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Obynolee:

Do you want to test run them,I haven't use them but what I posted here is what they told me,and I want to give them a trial.

Yes our company wants to use them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:

OK, Arise and Shine is the name, Whatsapp. Bishop on 8613719240029 for more info
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
I do not understand.
Delete which post?

inosabi:
@ Bookiemart01 and infinitkoncept, ejoor, abeg kindly do me a favour by deleting the post to avoid google indexing its cache.*kneeling down'

He have proof himself today by living up to his promise. @him . I am deeply sorry for using that keywords that pains you alot. I only use it so that google will crawl and index it quickly cos is a popular word

@ mayorall. Thanks for your encouragement

@ all and sundry and silent readers, una doooo.

I spent all my day at this shipping company today. Slight error we have was resolved in a twinkle of an eye. This niche no be moi-moi.

But in all JAH RULES

Peace
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Obynolee:

OK, Arise and Shine is the name, Whatsapp. Bishop on 8613719240029 for more info
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
@ Bookiemart01, see the attached pix
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
OK. Seen.

I'll adjust it when I get my goods. Its 1month and counting already.

At least you only modified your comments after you got your money back.

inosabi:
@ Bookiemart01, see the attached pix
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
OK. Seen.

I'll adjust it when I get my goods. Its 1month and counting already.

At least you only modified your comments after you got your money back.

That means you want the post to remain there forever as it will appear on google results even after you receive your goods.cos it wouldnt take much time for google to index its cache.

Also note that the issue have been resolved. His prospective customers will also refer to my post and your issue for holding onto it will be quite baseless.

Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.