Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,074 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620647 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rightworld:
House, pls can i import leather stuff like shoe and ladies bags from china? Is one of the prohibited item listed on Nigeria custom site. Want to know if someone can still bring to Nigeria in small scale.
Thanks

Yes. You can.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rightworld:
House, pls can i import leather stuff like shoe and ladies bags from china? Is one of the prohibited item listed on Nigeria custom site. Want to know if someone can still bring to Nigeria in small scale.
Thanks

Yes! You can import them even in large quantity.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rightworld(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls how do i go about it?
Thanks
yemi2plus:

Yes! You can import them even in large quantity.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rightworld(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
enlighten me pls. which airfreight do u recommend?
Thanks
Thespecialone:

Yes. You can.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rightworld:
Thanks

We can help you ship it in,
Just ask your seller to send the goods to my China office and we will ship it to Lagos for you.
You can contact me on Whatsapp 08122036728 for further details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rightworld(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok, thanks
Thespecialone:

Just ask your seller to send the goods to my China office and we will ship it to Lagos for you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rightworld:
Thanks
Thespecialone:

please answer the question well... Its necessary and we learn from it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
winetapper:
please answer the question well... Its necessary and we learn from it

It can come via express or normal shipping (air)

Either one is fine depending on your budget.
It's usually advisable to use normal shipping for heavy items as it is reasonably cheaper than using express.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eghosa1:
Here to provide that service. Whatsapp details on signature.
What service do u render exactly? you have not explained it yet, or maybe i have not seen it yet
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnaabros:
What service do u render exactly? you have not explained it yet, or maybe i have not seen it yet

The answer to your question is in your question Buddy. smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eghosa1:
The answer to your question is in your question Buddy. smiley
Of course, i have not seen it yet. And maybe thats because you have not been explicit enough
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnaabros:
Of course, i have not seen it yet. And maybe thats because you have not been explicit enough

Okay. Perhaps then. Here's a thread for more information -
https://www.nairaland.com/1936931/free-importation-edu-equipments-china

We hope you work with us soonest!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.

Who So Ever Person That Say We Charge $15 Per Kg Should Prove It Here!!!.

Here Is Our Charges.

Express: 24/48hours – Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Normal:5/8days - Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Other Countries Like Togo, Ghana And Benin Rep.
Express: 3/4working Days – Upon Leaving China.
Normal: 6/10days - Upon Leaving China

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.

Express With Battery = $10/#450.
Express Without Battery = $9/#450
Normal With Battery = $6/#400
Normal Without Battery = $5/#380.
CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.
Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

OUR OTHER COUNTRY SHIPPING RATE

BENIN REP RATE
Express: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $10.5/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

TOGO RATE

Express: $13/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $11.3/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

GHANA RATE

Express: $14/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Thanks For Your Patronage
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
sir please, just to be clear . What does the term "with battery " mean ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
lizzlix:
sir please, just to be clear . What does the term "with battery " mean ?

Battery Items Are Goods Like Phones, Tablet Pc, Powerbank , Etc.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

Battery Items Are Goods Like Phones, Tablet Pc, Powerbank , Etc.

Thanks
thanks for the clarification
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello House,

Has anyone had any issue with importing wristwatch through companies like Feedex or EMS?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello, Can someone please confirm the current address and contact information of St Patrick logistics?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taryorh010: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
graciousme:
Hello, Can someone please confirm the current address and contact information of St Patrick logistics?
No 3 Jayeola Ajata Street off Fatai Irawo Street Ajao Estate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dunamis123(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
ur updated shipping rates to Nigeria, are they per kg?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Aditueledumare(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guru in the house I need info on A4 paper from china.
I need 50 packs; and shipping company said it take 2wks. Hav accepted but the weight of these paper is what I don't understand.
The shipping coy said a pack is 2.4kg but 80gsm is writing on a pack. Any body dat once in this should help.thks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aditueledumare:
Guru in the house I need info on A4 paper from china.
I need 50 packs; and shipping company said it take 2wks. Hav accepted but the weight of these paper is what I don't understand.
The shipping coy said a pack is 2.4kg but 80gsm is writing on a pack. Any body dat once in this should help.thks

shipping company is right

-each pack of 80gsm A4 paper weighs 2.4KG
-each pack contains 500sheets
-the sheets of paper is measured in "gsm" = Gram per Square Metre

2weeks shipping is by Air

You would not want to ship paper by air
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Aditueledumare(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thks bro; it seem dis paper bix wil be diffcult for now due to exchange rate. Shipping fees wil take way d profit considering market price.
Advice pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aditueledumare:
Thks bro; it seem dis paper bix wil be diffcult for now due to exchange rate. Shipping fees wil take way d profit considering market price.
Advice pls

what are the figures you are getting?
whats the current market price?
whats your actual landing cost?
what is your projected landing cost?

you wanna use or resell?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by enolife(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
please brothers help check out this watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a beginner please help. the total cost Plus shipping fee of the below watch down to Lagos is N4,833 per one. my question are 1 is the my buying cost ok for the watch? 2 how much do you thing I should sell the watch ? Thank you respect to Ymodulus
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by enolife(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
please brothers help check out this watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a beginner please help. the total cost Plus shipping fee of the below watch down to Lagos is N4,833 per one. my question are 1 is the my buying cost ok for the watch? 2 how much do you thing I should sell the watch ? Thank you respect to Ymodulus

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ay89(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good evening, please does anyone knows where I can get original mobile phones at wholesale price?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerian shipping companies lacks professional and are careless while handling packages; this is what a seller told me when I bought a tablet from him. He told me that he prefered using free shipping method rather using Nigerian shipping agents. He complained about cases of lost or damaged goods and said he wouldnt want me to have the same horrible experience, he advised. I have used Chrisvicmall for shipping severally and they handle my packages excellently so I insisted the chinese should send my package to Nigeria using Nigeria shipping agents. A friend introduced Nonnykings logistics to me and said it is very cheap and he had no case of lost or damaged goods when he used them. I believed him and choose to use Nonnykings. The package arrived in Nigeria on 25th of this month. I received a message alert from +2348066748474 informing me that my package has arrived. In the message, the amount I needed to pay for shipping and clearing was included. I called the line and one particular guy answered it. I told the guy I need the package in Ore, ondo state and I wont be able to come to Lagos for pick up. He told me he can send my package to me only if I agree to pay for delievery. He told me delivery from Lagos to Ore will cost me 1500 naira. I agreed with him and told him payment will be paid into the account he later sent.

I paid 4600 naira into the Ecobank account number he sent. This payment include Shipping cost = 2530, Clearin charges = 500 naira and delivery cost to Ore is 1500 naira. I called him after the payment and he confirmed the amount paid into the account promising to send the package out when he is less busy.

Some hours later, I called to ask how far the processing. He gave me a number and said that is the driver's number. He said I should call the driver and collect the package from him when he gets to Ore. I called the number he gave me and the guy that answered the call told me he is with the package and when he gets to Ore, he will call me. I waited for 4 hours and called the guy again. He told me he on the way and I should wait. I called severally all to get the say I dey road dey come story. It was around 10PM when the Driver's line was off that I sensed the guy was tricking me. I waited till the second day and the driver's number is still switched off. I called Okonkwo, the Nonnykings Nigeria agent and made complain that the driver didnt get to me all to be given tales that he will resend the package. This implies the package was not sent the other day and the number he gave me was fake. I was about coming up with the inconsistency when he banged the call. He refused to answer calls from me. Sometimes he gives the phone to a lady which I insisted speaking with Okonkwo the guy I had deal with.

When it was around 12PM on 29th, Okonkwo called me and told me he has already send the package using another driver and that I should wait till the driver arrives Ore. He refused to give me the drivers number and said the driver will call me when he arrive Ore. I waited till 8PM in the night without seeing any driver or receiving call from any Driver. Okonkwo is having my money and my package with him in Lagos while fooling me in the other side.

I wish I yield to the advise of the Chinese seller who told me Nigerian shipping agents are not reliable. The Chinese guy even threatned not to bear responsibility if my package lost or got damaged. I would have fall into this hell-hole if I continued using Chrisvicmall though costly but efficient. I was fooled by taking the line of Nonnykings as advised by a Nairaland friend who has been into this importation biz for long. Pls someone should help me out here.

Cc Ymodulus, Yemi2plus and others
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Nigerian shipping companies lacks professional and are careless while handling packages; this is what a seller told me when I bought a tablet from him. He told me that he prefered using free shipping method rather using Nigerian shipping agents. He complained about cases of lost or damaged goods and said he wouldnt want me to have the same horrible experience, he advised. I have used Chrisvicmall for shipping severally and they handle my packages excellently so I insisted the chinese should send my package to Nigeria using Nigeria shipping agents. A friend introduced Nonnykings logistics to me and said it is very cheap and he had no case of lost or damaged goods when he used them. I believed him and choose to use Nonnykings. The package arrived in Nigeria on 25th of this month. I received a message alert from +2348066748474 informing me that my package has arrived. In the message, the amount I needed to pay for shipping and clearing was included. I called the line and one particular guy answered it. I told the guy I need the package in Ore, ondo state and I wont be able to come to Lagos for pick up. He told me he can send my package to me only if I agree to pay for delievery. He told me delivery from Lagos to Ore will cost me 1500 naira. I agreed with him and told him payment will be paid into the account he later sent.

I paid 4600 naira into the Ecobank account number he sent. This payment include Shipping cost = 2530, Clearin charges = 500 naira and delivery cost to Ore is 1500 naira. I called him after the payment and he confirmed the amount paid into the account promising to send the package out when he is less busy.

Some hours later, I called to ask how far the processing. He gave me a number and said that is the driver's number. He said I should call the driver and collect the package from him when he gets to Ore. I called the number he gave me and the guy that answered the call told me he is with the package and when he gets to Ore, he will call me. I waited for 4 hours and called the guy again. He told me he on the way and I should wait. I called severally all to get the say I dey road dey come story. It was around 10PM when the Driver's line was off that I sensed the guy was tricking me. I waited till the second day and the driver's number is still switched off. I called Okonkwo, the Nonnykings Nigeria agent and made complain that the driver didnt get to me all to be given tales that he will resend the package. This implies the package was not sent the other day and the number he gave me was fake. I was about coming up with the inconsistency when he banged the call. He refused to answer calls from me. Sometimes he gives the phone to a lady which I insisted speaking with Okonkwo the guy I had deal with.

When it was around 12PM on 29th, Okonkwo called me and told me he has already send the package using another driver and that I should wait till the driver arrives Ore. He refused to give me the drivers number and said the driver will call me when he arrive Ore. I waited till 8PM in the night without seeing any driver or receiving call from any Driver. Okonkwo is having my money and my package with him in Lagos while fooling me in the other side.

I wish I yield to the advise of the Chinese seller who told me Nigerian shipping agents are not reliable. The Chinese guy even threatned not to bear responsibility if my package lost or got damaged. I would have fall into this hell-hole if I continued using Chrisvicmall though costly but efficient. I was fooled by taking the line of Nonnykings as advised by a Nairaland friend who has been into this importation biz for long. Pls someone should help me out here.

Cc Ymodulus, Yemi2plus and others

I'm sorry Sir that you're presently going through this.

What your Chinese seller said is not true, at least, not totally true.

You need to understand that these agents most time are so busy and rather than say so, they will still accept to send the goods because of the small change they will get from shipping it to you.

I strongly advise that you don't tell them to ship your goods to you again, instead, employ the service of trustworthy Nairalanders who run such services. I have used IBL Logistics for that purpose and recommend it to you in case of next time.

However, I'm quite sure that you'll still receive your package in a good state sooner than you expect.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by delesule(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
yemi2plus:

I'm sorry Sir that you're presently going through this.

What your Chinese seller said is not true, at least, not totally true.

You need to understand that these agents most time are so busy and rather than say so, they will still accept to send the goods because of the small change they will get from shipping it to you.

I strongly advise that you don't tell them to ship your goods to you again, instead, employ the service of trustworthy Nairalanders who run such services. I have used IBL Logistics for that purpose and recommend it to you in case of next time.

However, I'm quite sure that you'll still receive your package in a good state sooner than you expect.
Sorry about your experience as the first commenter has said it is good to make use of local logistics company they are a lot of them on nairaland.
As per what your chanise guy told you.
Nigeria shipper do have their bad time, but not all the time.
Like the experience I had with one it took me 3 month to get goods that is meant to deliver in 7 days.
My advice base on experience is, if your goods is not over 3kg and the seller is willing to use free shipping and you are not in hurry let him use it. BUT TELL him to use the one that will provide tracking number.
If it is over or you are in hurry use 3rd party shipper that has less complain base on nairalander's experience with them.
Sometimes some might be good to others and bad to you.
Hope my lengthy post is helpful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.