Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (623450 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate.. WE CUSTOMIZE -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.) -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school, pens, etc. -Lapel pins. -souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices. Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion our forum on NAiraland ;-) www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Peace

inosabi:

That means you want the post to remain there forever as it will appear on google results even after you receive your goods.cos it wouldnt take much time for google to index its cache.

Also note that the issue have been resolved. His prospective customers will also refer to my post and your issue for holding onto it will be quite baseless.

Peace
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Someone should pls help me track this, I don't seem to understand y my goods is not yet on Transit. Showing Not Found
RS326924791NL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Peace

@Bookiemart01, if this means anything I'd plead that you modify.

Importation is for the brave and handling procurements / shipping services is even for the extra brave. its a turf with a lot of unforeseen circumstances that can abound but business still continues. I believe you and thespecialone have had a cordial relationship prior to now. Use that as a base level to judge.

You notice here when people troll over shippers and their issues but things at the end still get solved. Your current issue will be solved. I believe tso will work towards that earnestly.

Those of us in the payments / procurements / shipping line do not find it easy at times but we try to constantly innovate to stay ahead. I have issues at times but one has to work round the cuckoo clock to ensure delivery.

I enjoin you to bear with him and talk things through.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Obynolee:

I just discovered one, they charge $4.1/kg and 300/kg clearance and you get your goods between 4-7days,my goods is on it's way to their warehouse, I will update the house when I receive my goods
Update when it's done cox sometimes dix cheap freight guys can be funny. Dey can hype weight. Uche Logistics tried it with me and I too Para for am
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Update when it's done cox sometimes dix cheap freight guys can be funny. Dey can hype weight. Uche Logistics tried it with me and I too Para for am

No problem, my seller has been instructed to weigh it before sending to them , their rate is actually $4.3 but they are doing promo for Alaba guys because they just opened branch there.They have been operating from Ajao and trade fair branches.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Samtoby(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys.. i want to shop some items on 1688, am not a importer, just want to buy some personal stuffs.. I don't know much about this site but i have spent years shipping with Aliexpress.

My only question is how can i successfully shop and get my items from them?.. Can i use St Patrick as shipper for just one or two items [like shoe, watch etc]? and how much will shipping cost?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
When did your seller ship out your goods?
Usually it takes about 5 days after shipping before you are able to track your goods.
barnabas91:
Someone should pls help me track this, I don't seem to understand y my goods is not yet on Transit. Showing Not Found
RS326924791NL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'll advice you to ready this thread VERY WELL before you decide on who which shipping company to use.

Most of the shipping companies on this thread have their prices here too. Just read through

Samtoby:
Hi Guys.. i want to shop some items on 1688, am not a importer, just want to buy some personal stuffs.. I don't know much about this site but i have spent years shipping with Aliexpress.

My only question is how can i successfully shop and get my items from them?.. Can i use St Patrick as shipper for just one or two items [like shoe, watch etc]? and how much will shipping cost?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol. Some of these shippers lie a lot oooo. Even if you show them a screen munch of what your supplier declared to you as the exact weight of your goods, they'll still add to it. I know 1 that will lie that the weight has gone up because they had to repackage your goods only for you to receive your goods without any form of repackaging. Sometimes they tell you they repackaged with a sack but you'll find your goods in those #20 nylon bags being sold in the market. Just pray your shipper is trustworthy enough and integrity, some of them do not have integrity.

Obynolee:

No problem, my seller has been instructed to weigh it before sending to them , their rate is actually $4.3 but they are doing promo for Alaba guys because they just opened branch there.They have been operating from Ajao and trade fair branches.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
ts 32 days already, thespecialone where are my goods?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Lol. Some of these shippers lie a lot oooo. Even if you show them a screen munch of what your supplier declared to you as the exact weight of your goods, they'll still add to it. I know 1 that will lie that the weight has gone up because they had to repackage your goods only for you to receive your goods without any form of repackaging. Sometimes they tell you they repackaged with a sack but you'll find your goods in those #20 nylon bags being sold in the market. Just pray your shipper is trustworthy enough and integrity, some of them do not have integrity.

Noted,but if. he behaves that way, I think he's at a loss.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Its 32 days already, thespecialone where are my goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bookiemart01:
When did your seller ship out your goods?
Usually it takes about 5 days after shipping before you are able to track your goods.
Thanks
Have contacted the seller, he said in 3days time. D goods are not complete yet. That's d delay I hate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Its 32 days already, thespecialone where are my goods?
32 what?
Even if it's tru free shipping, at most 22days, ur goods wud av landed in post office
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

How many days did it take them to deliver ur goods. How fast were they?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
O
Bookiemart01:

Pls house I will advise you to always tell ur supplier to write the weight of goods on ur goods. And if the shipping company send u any other thing, pls confirm the weight in there place before paying. That repackaging na lie lie things

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
Method of calculating money to pay to your shipping coy.

For example If your goods weigh let say 3.5kg. and cost of express freight. $8/kg + #450/kg.
Waybill china-to-Nigeria: $8 * 3.5= $24 * 165(assumed exchange rate)= #4620
Custom-clearance: #450 * 3.5= #1575
Total amount to be paid for 3.5kg = #6195

The same procedure applies to Normal and Express method of shipping. Same procedure applies to goods weighing less than 1
thanks boss. Buh i am having serious ish connecting sellers on taobao and 1688. Though i am not a registered member. I have downloaded the qq app and trade manager. Pls i need yur reply asap. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Bookiemart01:

abeg madam how do i get in touch with these sellers? Thia has been my main wahala on taobao and 1688. Pls o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol. My dear 32 days looks like free shipping right? Sadly, its not free shipping ooo. It's suppose to be "normal shipping". My goods where sent to nisibor's office so he can send to Nigeria between 7-9 days but its already 33 days and counting now. He'll charge me $4.8/kg for shipping and 430/kg for custom duties ooo.

barnabas91:

32 what?
Even if it's tru free shipping, at most 22days, ur goods wud av landed in post office
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Why don't you read through this thread? All that you just asked are here, what you need is perseverance to read through. Reading through is worth your every second I tell you.

Nemesis99:
thanks boss. Buh i am having serious ish connecting sellers on taobao and 1688. Though i am not a registered member. I have downloaded the qq app and trade manager. Pls i need yur reply asap. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Original lie lie ooo.

Punck4real:
O
Pls house I will advise you to always tell ur supplier to write the weight of goods on ur goods. And if the shipping company send u any other thing, pls confirm the weight in there place before paying. That repackaging na lie lie things
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:57am On Oct 16, 2015
I used Uche logistics express shipping, they delivered in 24 hours. I haven't tried their normal delivery tho.

barnabas91:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks.

Sadly, its been futile trying to get him to proffer any solution to this because all he's been doing is tell different lies.

We initially argued of whether his office received my goods or not, he didn't agree his office received my goods until I showed him the picture of the tracking logistics between my supplier's warehouse and his China office.

Later we moved to the "inability of his company to ship" on the scheduled day.

After, it was "your goods are already in Lagos, you will get them between Monday and Wednesday"

Then we moved from "you'll get them on between Monday and Wednesday" to "your goods are in transit".

So please tell me how I can possibly "bear with and talk things through" with thespecialone?

Ur doesn't cost anything to be straightforward does it?

Eghosa1:

@Bookiemart01, if this means anything I'd plead that you modify.

Importation is for the brave and handling procurements / shipping services is even for the extra brave. its a turf with a lot of unforeseen circumstances that can abound but business still continues. I believe you and thespecialone have had a cordial relationship prior to now. Use that as a base level to judge.

You notice here when people troll over shippers and their issues but things at the end still get solved. Your current issue will be solved. I believe tso will work towards that earnestly.

Those of us in the payments / procurements / shipping line do not find it easy at times but we try to constantly innovate to stay ahead. I have issues at times but one has to work round the cuckoo clock to ensure delivery.

I enjoin you to bear with him and talk things through.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:18am On Oct 16, 2015
barnabas91:

The fastest normal air cargo was ten days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aloib(f): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Nemesis99:
abeg madam how do i get in touch with these sellers? Thia has been my main wahala on taobao and 1688. Pls o
I can help you get in touch with suppliers.
Send me an email.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SYLVESTER777: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
aloib:

I can help you get in touch with suppliers.
Send me an email.
biola.adewoyin@gmail.com
PLEASE I WILL ALSO SEND YOU A MAIL ,I NEED SUPPLIERS.HOW DO YOU PAY THEM?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Why don't you read through this thread? All that you just asked are here, what you need is perseverance to read through. Reading through is worth your every second I tell you.

aiit ma'm reading mode activated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nemesis99:
.....! Boss, didn't hear from you again. My email is Calebmomoh5@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nemesis99:
aiit ma'm reading mode activated
.....! Xup bro, didn't hear from you again. My email is - Calebmomoh5@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beegurl(f): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I used Uche logistics express shipping, they delivered in 24 hours. I haven't tried their normal delivery tho.

Normal is 2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.