Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (621017 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Between st Patrick and Nonikings, which is the best, want something very reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Read the thread.

barnabas91:
Between st Patrick and Nonikings, which is the best, want something very reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
#wellsaid #maturity #integrity #sincerity
God bless Nigeria lipsrsealed

Bookiemart01:
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
barnabas91:

You guys need to work on it very well, to be frank, no one will see her comment and ship tru u guys. I myself is in doubt. When a goods that is much expected by our customers are turned down, what do u expect them to do, they will patronise another. Thespecialone, find a way to compensate the lady, maybe from her next purchase. Do that for everyone to see. That will gain back the trust. I do mine with dhl coz I don't want issues like this.
Still looking out for remarkable good shipping agent. So no fuckup with one and loose many oga thespecialone

Aside from avoidance of heartaches, headaches and high blood pressure, are there any other significant reasons you use DHL rather than third party shippers? How fair are the prices compared? Trying to weigh my options here.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
ceaser:

Aside from avoidance of heartaches, headaches and high blood pressure, are there any other significant reasons you use DHL rather than third party shippers? How fair are the prices compared? Trying to weigh my options here.
Dhl price is not fair at all, but considering the time I needed my stuffs, I had no choice.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by harrysterol(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Lol. Check your what'sapp I initiated a conversation yesterday

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Which is your whatsapp number?

harrysterol:
hi hope u won't mind asking u something will really appreciate if u can beep me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by harrysterol(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Which is your whatsapp number?

both of them, u can beep me on anyone
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Waylexy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
St. Patrick the best shilling freight so far. My goods got to them on Saturday and it arrived in Lag this morning *GRIN*
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by IyawoToBe(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Waylexy:
St. Patrick the best shilling freight so far. My goods got to them on Saturday and it arrived in Lag this morning *GRIN*
express? Please can you give me their details?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ogb5(m): 2:07am On Oct 28, 2015
barnabas91:

Forget st Patrick. I am beginning to think they have scammed me.

They have my goods for the past 3 months without delivery, and no reliable information from them on the status of my goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falad4u200: 3:11am On Oct 28, 2015
@Ymodulus plz let's have the list of black listed freight companies and d list of current reliable ones thanks

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
falad4u200:
@Ymodulus plz let's have the list of black listed freight companies and d list of current reliable ones thanks
Seconded
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day everybody. Pls i just started my importation biz recently and i wanna knw if i can combine goods into one package from different suppliers without being cheated by any freight logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nemesis99:
Good day everybody. Pls i just started my importation biz recently and i wanna knw if i can combine goods into one package from different suppliers without being cheated by any freight logistics
You can
are you using a third party shipping
If yes inform your sellers to send it to the third shipper address
Many things depends
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ismukha: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm new here and what happened is this: I'm urgently in need of a reliable freight forwarder from china to ship my products. The Nonikings Logistics whatsapp number I have seems not doing through. I have sent messages to the same number but not delivered. The worst is that, the seller is waiting for me to give directive on where to deliver my products since I'm using a third party agent. Please help biko. Lol
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
ogb5:

Forget st Patrick. I am beginning to think they have scammed me.

They have my goods for the past 3 months without delivery, and no reliable information from them on the status of my goods.

Send me a private message via any of means on my signature with full details of what happened. I might be able to assist you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ismukha:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and what happened is this: I'm urgently in need of a reliable freight forwarder from china to ship my products. The Nonikings Logistics whatsapp number I have seems not doing through. I have sent messages to the same number but not delivered. The worst is that, the seller is waiting for me to give directive on where to deliver my products since I'm using a third party agent. Please help biko. Lol

Instead of keeping the seller waiting and appear un-serious, why not contact other agents? Preferably, St. Patrick or Uche Logistics.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ismukha:

Why not try Arise and Shine?,they are cheaper and faster,my goods reached their office on Saturday and on Thursday I got my goods (exactly 4 days).They charged $4.1/kg and #300 clearance. I was even told at their. Alaba office that they can do pick up in China, i.e,you give them your seller's phone number they will call him/her to know when your goods is ready and they will pick it up free of charge(though i didn't use this service because i have already paid my seller the shipping fare but will use it next time).You can whatsapp/call Bishop for more info: 13719240029

5 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
I tried tracking one of my goods, it says "the item is pre-advised" what does it mean?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2015
winetapper:
You can
are you using a third party shipping
If yes inform your sellers to send it to the third shipper address
Many things depends
things like what pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2015
barnabas91:
I tried tracking one of my goods, it says "the item is pre-advised" what does it mean?

It means the sender of your item has printed out the dispatch for it and notified the mail office of future delivery, but the item has not been actually delivered to the post office. contact your swift to ship item to post office quickly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Eghosa1:

It means the sender of your item has printed out the dispatch for it and notified the mail office of future delivery, but the item has not been actually delivered to the post office. contact your swift to ship item to post office quickly.

Hello can u pls break it down a little for me, coz I can't bliv my goods haven't been shipped after 24hrs of order, is that not it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
barnabas91:

Hello can u pls break it down a little for me, coz I can't bliv my goods haven't been shipped after 24hrs of order, is that not it?

Just inform your seller to ship immediately. He already informed post office of your shipment so tell him to ship item to them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dguyindcorner(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls pls pls, which other sites are you guys using to get cheap goods apart from aliexpress?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Silvani(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
I want to ship a 14" laptop from US (ebay) using St Patrick, pls like how much will it cost to come down to Nigeria (Enugu city)?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Silvani:
I want to ship a 14" laptop from US (ebay) using St Patrick, pls like how much will it cost to come down to Nigeria (Enugu city)?
St Patrick's don't operate USA contact mikkyangel or justijesu for a beginner advice but if you can survive headache and high blood pressure then contact me on WhatsApp to give you cheaper direct cargo companies but the two names I mentioned can help you manage stress and charge 55$ or thereabouts for a laptop
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Silvani(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

St Patrick's don't operate USA contact mikkyangel or justijesu for a beginner advice but if you can survive headache and high blood pressure then contact me on WhatsApp to give you cheaper direct cargo companies but the two names I mentioned can help you manage stress and charge 55$ or thereabouts for a laptop

Lolz high blood presure keh? hahaha.

Alright thank you very much I will contact them for more information.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dguyindcorner(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Pls pls pls, which other sites are you guys using to get cheap goods apart from aliexpress?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dguyindcorner(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Obynolee:

Why not try Arise and Shine?,they are cheaper and faster,my goods reached their office on Saturday and on Thursday I got my goods (exactly 4 days).They charged $4.1/kg and #300 clearance. I was even told at their. Alaba office that they can do pick up in China, i.e,you give them your seller's phone number they will call him/her to know when your goods is ready and they will pick it up free of charge(though i didn't use this service because i have already paid my seller the shipping fare but will use it next time).You can whatsapp/call Bishop for more info: 13719240029

who else can testify to this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
dguyindcorner:

who else can testify to this?

Sorry, i am not their worker and I don't think you must use them.i only said what I know because I want help. I think you still reserve the right to make more enquiry if you are in doubt.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Waylexy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
IyawoToBe:
express? Please can you give me their details?

St Patrick Miss Wang: +86 159 2046 8789 (Whatsapp)
St Patrick Favour: 0810 195 1252
St Patrick (Patrick) : +86 137 1070 6073

China office is in Gangzhou while Nigeria Office is in Lagos Ajao estate. You can call favour they pick quickly good customer service

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.