Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618836 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teeworld13:
grin guy, are you sleep-typing? grin grin

Not at all T-mama, , I know what am typing..

How business
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Here is Uche Logistics Updated info.

Note the changes in the price and duration of normal shipping. Also note the changes in the Nigerian number.

He said he has employed a new girl Ngozi for Nigeria. The normal shipping fee and duration has also increased because its christmas period.

Company Name: UCHE LOGISTICS COMPANY LTD

China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.

Phone Number:
NGOZI 08056703323 07039221061

+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Warehouse Address: 14/16 Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.

E-mail: only.uche@yahoo.com

Shipping Charges:

Express: Express $8 with 450Naira as clearing fee. 24hours

Normal: $5 with 370Naira as clearing fee. 7-14days because its Christmas period already.

Saints2

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
hehehe, all is well

saints2:

Not at all T-mama, , I know what am typing..

How business
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teeworld13:
grin guy, are you sleep-typing? grin grin

problem de him own e go de find I'm trouble grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
@bookiemart01
Please can uche ship to Mozambique?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol. I don't know.

Please I don't work for/with Uche Logistics ooo.

Make una direct your questions to him or his staff

winetapper:
@bookiemart01
Please can uche ship to Mozambique?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Lol. I don't know.

Please I don't work for/with Uche Logistics ooo.

Make una direct your questions to him or his staff

Alright thanks a lot cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
wetin concern you for this mata fah? kai! face ya front angry angry angry angry

winetapper:
problem de him own e go de find I'm trouble grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Teeworld13:
wetin concern you for this mata fah? kai! face ya front angry angry angry angry

tongue
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jamilat(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Good morning guys, I made an order on aliexpress a tablet to be precise, unfortunately it got bad when it arrived. I discussed with the seller and he ask me to return it. I have been to several post offices but their cost are unimaginable. Pls what cheapest way can freight the item to the seller in China. Its so urgent.
Thanks to all
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jamilat:
Good morning guys, I made an order on aliexpress a tablet to be precise, unfortunately it got bad when it arrived. I discussed with the seller and he ask me to return it. I have been to several post offices but their cost are unimaginable. Pls what cheapest way can freight the item to the seller in China. Its so urgent.
Thanks to all

The cheapest option is to look for a local technician to fix it for you, instead of going through the stress and cost of shipping it back to china. The risk in that include possibility of loss in transit, or seizure by china customs.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jamilat:
Thanks to all

The cheapest option is to look for a technician to fix it for you and request a partial refund from the seller, if you have not already completed the order. Rather than going through the stress and cost of shipping it back. The dangers being loss of goods in transit or seizure by China customs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
please guys in Uche logistics and Happy time logistics hich would you recommend cos i want to ship about 8kg item from a seller on alibaba
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
8kg? I even thought you'll say 80kg.

J0nyb0y:
please guys in Uche logistics and Happy time logistics hich would you recommend cos i want to ship about 8kg item from a seller on alibaba
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bookiemart01:

laugh want kill me ooo
Bros use Dhl nana tongue
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bookiemart01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bookiemart01:

lol, not sure of the weight tho... it should be more than 10kg.... but which do you suggest?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 2:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Jamilat:
Thanks to all

If you reside in Lagos, visit any of the logistics companies here, they will help you send it back for a little charge.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello sir, Please what is the accepted exchange rate (dollar - naira) by ST Patrick logistics?
yemi2plus:

If you reside in Lagos, visit any of the logistics companies here, they will help you send it back for a little charge.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jamilat(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
yemi2plus:

I stay in Abuja though, is it possible I get the address of any of them if U have their address.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Please how can I contact this uche logistics please. Need themto help with express order are they reliable please.
Bookiemart01:
Yes I've used and using them currently.

I've only used them for express shipping though and I get my goods in 24-48 hours. cc yemi2plus

And I have replied your mail 2ce. Check your spam folder or something.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Adwexky:
Hello sir, Please what is the accepted exchange rate (dollar - naira) by ST Patrick logistics?.

Exchange rates are not fixed or static; they are dynamic and changes from time to time.

At the point of payment, you'll be abreast with the exchange of that day. Alternatively, you can call their Nigeria representative and request for their rate.

PS: Logisitics companies use the "black market" exchange rate meaning their rates could be way higher than what you expect.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Jamilat:

I stay in Abuja though, is it possible I get the address of any of them if U have their address.

Send me a private message using any of the means on my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2015
I don't know Happy logistics but I use Uche Logistics for express shipping. I get my items in 24hrs. I haven't tried normal shipping with him though

J0nyb0y:

lol, not sure of the weight tho... it should be more than 10kg.... but which do you suggest?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
His contact is all over this thread. Why don't you take out about 5minutes of your time to find his contact here?

He hasn't disappointed me yet. I said yet because I don't trust any of these shipping companies.

purplecircle:

Please how can I contact this uche logistics please. Need themto help with express order are they reliable please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
purplecircle:

+86 158 8995 9765

+86 132 0249 1661
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
This black market rate is frustrating sometimes though. I just raked @ #232/$

yemi2plus:

Exchange rates are not fixed or static; they are dynamic and changes from time to time.

At the point of payment, you'll be abreast with the exchange of that day. Alternatively, you can call their Nigeria representative and request for their rate.

PS: Logisitics companies use the "black market" exchange rate meaning their rates could be way higher than what you expect.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
I have thanks
Bookiemart01:
His contact is all over this thread. Why don't you take out about 5minutes of your time to find his contact here?

He hasn't disappointed me yet. I said yet because I don't trust any of these shipping companies.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank you
yemi2plus:

+86 158 8995 9765

+86 132 0249 1661
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
THANKS...
yemi2plus:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bookiemart01:
This black market rate is frustrating sometimes though. I just raked @ #232/$

#232/$? shocked shocked shocked
The thunder wey go fire the logistic company wey go charge me that one still dey do press up. angry angry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
jamarionj:
Nonikings logistics.... there service is dull now a days.

Arise And Shine

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.