Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss (2269 Views)

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by esere826: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
@ Xenaf

Remember that the AS, SS issue is essentially about your offsprings and not you two
if you plan to tie you womb, or get impregnated by an AA sperm using artificial means
then there should be no problem apart from costs

If you choose to follow the path of faith
ensure that faith changes ur genotype before marriage

And for you,,
.. u probably shld think of moving outside the Nigerian shores, to were the healthcare facilities are modest
you might even then have local lovers that don't have the sickle cell genetic problem

i'm sure you're aware that sickle cell is common mainly in blacks
its our genetic way of fighting against malaria.

...I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by sevule(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2014
@poster

You have to be firm about breaking up with your present boyfriend. It might sound cruel but it is for the best, trust me. I was in your shoes some time back and even though it broke my heart I had to break up with the woman I was planning to marry. Funny enough I actually sought for advice from Nairaland back then. You have to cut your losses and move on.

Be firm and explain to your boyfriend that the relationship would not work. You said something which was a bit confusing. You stated that you have had problems with your relationships in the past because of your genotype. So why do you keep on dating people that are AS or SS?
Babe you have to shine your eye oh!! cool cool Before entering any relationship in future find out the guy's genotype first of all!!

This would save you from unnecessary heartache. Hope this helps
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by mako007(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
this ur advert en odikwa serious grin
with dat kind ass, mehn!
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by r33d(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
I read through all you say and i didn't see where you consulted your parents. Maybe, you need to talk to your parents first or if they aren't available, consult an older relative. God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn / When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" / 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.