Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot (16281 Views)

Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by passionate88: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Watch out for my own reason(s) for going into politics
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by flowjoe: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
dedons: chairman,i hail o

Lol ..I see u boss , make I book am before person take my seat
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by flowjoe: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
dedons: chairman,i hail o

Lol ..I see u boss , make I book am before person take my seat , but u come dey book two seats ,, its not fair ehh
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by salvatore007(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Desmond Desmond Desmond how mny tymz did u c ur name?? I loved ur movie "The Place" nice work wink

Ehen i hia sey u wan join politics ba? Olryt no problem u re free but b4 u leap into dis journey of no return I advice u tke time out of ur scanty schedule nd watch d movie "Game of Thrones" if u cn mke sense out of it den try nd reconsider ur proposed plan..

Besides uv got enough money nd pot belly xo why do u stil insist on eating out of d national booty?? Or u wanna use politics to upgrade ur c.v?

As a good viewer of ur movie's i cn gladly say u 'almost made it' but u wont evn smell making it in politics xo my broda Elliot jus Park Well!

Peace wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by HH(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
story story
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Adenugay(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't know for this Celebs...

Frustrated husband creates spreadsheet detailing different reasons why his wife would not have sex with him
3 hours ago >>> http://www..com/frustrated-husband-creates-spreadsheet-detailing-different-reasons-why-his-wife-would-not-have-sex-with-him/
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by hayoakins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tell me, who no like better thing #Jenifa's voice grin
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Decibel: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
The question is; do you have the Machinery, I mean rigging matchines, Propaganda and blackmailing machines? Until then you can dream on.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by tammyboy1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Desmond i.diot
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by 1metre: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bad belle pple,most of u will do worst than Abacha.becos u never see opportunity.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Akbee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Sweetlemon(f): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
All these Celebs sef. They're taking up all the jobs. First they started by taking modelling jobs from professional models like me in the name of "brand ambassador" now they want to chase politicians out of business?

Lmao! Dem don jam!
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Gboliwe: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
I think Richard Mofe Damijo went into politics ahead of them all.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is serious...
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by popson1st: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wetin comcern us if you join politics? If you like make u go join agbero..
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Wilson125(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mek i no talk cus ah neva c as dis 1 tek bring bak our girls.[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
More like 'why I want to taste national cake'
Politics equals to lucrative business in nigeria.
Seeing the way politician dey loot the country of her treasuery, who nor go like be politician.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by royalicon(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tell that guy to face his work.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by nora544: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
The next business that brings money and help them to have a good life not all can become a pastor to take the money out of the pocket of brainwashed nigerians so they start now with the biggest cake they can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by unculu: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Must u go into politics........what happens to becoming a priest. Don't u think u can change more lives for God there than politics. In fact, u just wan grab more money. Make una no dey deceive us jo.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by ukeleh: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
The next point of call for nollywood people is politic. they should form their own political party.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by sol2galay: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
I took my time to read all comments here and it seem all nigerians reason alike,and this is one of the reason why we are getting backward everyday. Everybody are in thier respective bed rooms complain corruption corruption in government without any meaningful move to curb the trend. When a young purposeful nigerian who has made mark in his area of expertise decides he want to go there and make a change we start to redicle them. So if this kind of people dont go and take over from those irritrate old fools how is nigeria going to get better? Or are waiting for God to come down to Oga Jona's seat with Jesus his deputy and Angels ministers respectively? No it doesnt work like that,God has done everything for us and is time to take our destiny by our hand.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kate Hen.. Now Desmond Ell... Well I don't know whether they're goin there to teach parliamentarians how to act. I don't see him succeeding! I bare no grudges though.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by NaMe4: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Politics is Now the surest way to make a living in Nigeria and that is the Crux of the Country's problems.

When reps dey arrange 40m per quarter as salary (other arrangee dey o), who no go wan represent?

Hard-working Nigerians dey receive 18k salary per month. Even professionals at the highest levels dey struggle to touch 500k per month and you expect the remaining 'MUGUS' to dey look Uche face?
Everybody must get hin constituency. . . Dan ubanka!!!!!!
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by DollyParton1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
ebamma: hi Dollyparton, i hope u are not as old as the owner of that name
?
What if I am?
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by IAMBREEZY: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
So all celebrities wanna join politics now.
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by dokunbam(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
My advice

Politics in Nigeria no be beans

Unless u want appointment, Commissioner or PS for one ministry
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
lols Desmond Idiot
Thief like you self want do politics dem go just finish ur career quick quick .
Na does your pikin I pitty
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Feel to go into it but remember you may just be attempting to soil your hard earned reputation!
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by JEITO: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
DollyParton1: Who cares?
Like we no know say na national cake u wan stuff ur belle with.
haba! Im belle don big already na. If e chop any cake, na pregnancy tins be dat na

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by LajaLaba: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ole!
Re: Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
jayseehe: must you go into politics
how you wan make the national cake enter him mouth if him no join the polithievians wey dey there now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji / Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.