Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Best PDP National Chairman Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best PDP National Chairman Ever? (697 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / The Least Perfoming APC Governor Better Best PDP Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, is Adamu Muazu the best PDP national Chairman? Judging from happening since he took over leadership of the largest party in Africa, their seems to be calm and all round progress, almost all the big names in politics are defecting back to PDP, likes of Momodu Sherif, Bafarawa,Shekarau, Udenwa to mention but few, thousands of APC loyalist now defecting directly or indirectly to PDP. E.g FFK, the PDP Governors so cooperative and sponsoring every PDP agenda initiated including Impeachment of percieved enemies of 2015, the lawmakers both at the national and state level are now very coperative, elections are strategized and won freely , PDP candidate selection process now an all inclusive process. PDP state leader now have a say in their states, Governor as well, have successfully tamed Tambuwa ( HOR) speaker from his anti FG tendencies. The likes of almighty OBJ are now coming back( attended the last NEC) for a long time. Time and space will fail me if I go ahead to enumerate how this handsome gentleman have within a short period of time turned the fortune of his party around. Its evident more are still underway, given the current situation in Nasarawa and osun. You may say its bad politics but no one has done it this good in a while now. Please quote me wrong or right. My view though.

2 Likes

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
This man have turn things around for PDP, he recently the immediate reinstatement of one PDP state chairman suspended by his coleagues unduly

1 Like

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lest I forget, he recently instructed the state minister of Education Nyeson Wike to suspend his Governorship ambistion in Rivers. He also odered for stautus quo in Abia as regard the incumbent governor's Ambition to senate and his son to HOR. Even recently he against the wish of GEJ advised him to rescind in his plan to appoint ex governor Peter Obi minister for Anambra state. He is respectful, brave and outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by ochejoseph(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yes the Game changer has arrived! Less talk More action , choosing to win elections by strategy and not on the pages of newspapers , a gentle man per excellence, a great believer in the Nigerian youth , a detribalised Nigerian ! The best ever PDP chairman

3 Likes

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
ochejoseph: Yes the Game changer has arrived! Less talk More action , choosing to win elections by strategy and not on the pages of newspapers , a gentle man per excellence, a great believer in the Nigerian youth , a detribalised Nigerian ! The best ever PDP chairman
Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Some times I find it hard this man is a Northerner, silent but active

1 Like

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by igbokwesampson(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Unlike the likes of Oyegun or even Tinubu, he is not into much speeches. Neither is he a media person. Work strictly.
Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by gregg2: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
He transformed Bauchi during his tenure as governor.
Infact, he was the Donald Duke of nothern Nigeria then.
Handsome, calm and a great achiever.

1 Like

Re: Best PDP National Chairman Ever? by akumada1: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
ochejoseph: Yes the Game changer has arrived! Less talk More action , choosing to win elections by strategy and not on the pages of newspapers , a gentle man per excellence, a great believer in the Nigerian youth , a detribalised Nigerian ! The best ever PDP chairman
Abole oyine?

(1) (Reply)

[b]The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona By Chimamanda Adichie[/b] / My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt / Witches/wizards’ Position On 2015, Insult To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.