Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o (1613 Views)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / 9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
These naija girls represnt well oooo

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guys hv u ever dreamt of falling in love wt such an angel as her?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Randy100: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole: Guys hv u ever dreamt of falling in love wt such an angel as her?
My girlfriend blessing fine pass this girl joor

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Randy100: My girlfriend blessing fine pass this girl joor
Proof?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Randy100: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Proof?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Randy100][/quote]
Your girl fine sha... But she no reach.
Just check this babes out!
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Randy100: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Your girl fine sha... But she no reach.
Just check this babes out!
look at her again
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Randy100: look at her again

Guy make we call a spade a spade grin
Randy100: look at her again

Guy make we call a spade a spade
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Randy100: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Guy make we call a spade a spade grin
Guy make we call a spade a spade
k
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
They are all beautiful outwardly....

But the real beauti of a woman reside inside of her.....
So tell me are this ladies beautiful from the inside
OP am waiting for ur reply
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by rattlesnake(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
The mst beautiful photoshop in naija

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by rattlesnake(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
dre11: They are all beautiful outwardly....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are u a pensioneer

the inward is always destroyed by outward orgliness grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
dre11: They are all beautiful outwardly....

Good submission. But for those judges to hv earmarked nd chosed them frm hundreds of other contestants knw that they hv passd both physical (beauty) and internal (moral-, character-, comportment- nd carriage-wise). They hv all it takes.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by dre11(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Good submission. But for those judges to hv earmarked nd chosed them frm hundreds of other contestants knw that they hv passd both physical (beauty) and internal (moral-, character-, comportment- nd carriage-wise). They hv all it takes.

that one nah acting...
Because there is aprice for it and its for a short time

but, the real things pops up at the long run....
It stay with them till enternity
so, beauti to me is not only about the face, height, structure, and fake smile..........

It goes beyound that man
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=dre11]

that one nah acting...

so, beauti to me is not only about the face, height, structure, and fake smile..........

It goes beyound that man

Fake smile? undecided[quote author=dre11]

that one nah acting...

It goes beyound that man/[quote]

Fake smile?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Romanciella(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
she aint that preety gon if u really look at her
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: she aint that preety gon if u really look at her
Dearie are u sure she isnt? Take a close look again
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by lirusehn(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014

she's d*mn pretty.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
lirusehn:
she's d*mn pretty.
Yea! Invite ur pals to check them out
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Romanciella(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentnickole:
Dearie are u sure she isnt? Take a close look again

lol theres ntn there joor.... tongue
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella:

lol theres ntn there joor.... tongue
Hmmmmm
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Romanciella(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentnickole:
Hmmmmm
lol cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014: Girls start respecting her o by Kentnickole(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: lol cheesy
Ur laffn at me right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plss Is It Adviseable For A Lady To Date A Guy She's Four Years Older Than? / What Do You Think This Babe Will Say Next?...[ See Chat] / My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.