Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34742 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by taraboo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and I understand that it has become a norm for most Nigerians to ask obvious questions which I find dumb buh that doesn't stopit from having the quality of Dumb anyways!
Some go you dey wash? When its xo xo obVious with a pail with soaped water in it and clothes, I was probably baptising the clothes
Or the other one that goes:
Customer:Gimme Fanta
Seller:Sorry,there's no Fanta we don't HAVE ANY COCA-COLA products.
Customer:toh!You have coke?
Seller: No!
Customer:You don't have any cocacola products?

What are your experiences lemme hear them!

27 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Calling me by 1am and asking are you asleep

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by defendedvictim(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
dumbest..dat Shud b wen i visited my uncle n he wz Lyk 'is dis u?'

129 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
It was raining and I was wet from head to toe someone saw me and asked,

Did the rain beat you?

I answered no, it was the sun that beat me.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sirjohnson(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
You aint seen nothing yet, Read the dumbest questions ever asked online HERE and the hilarious answers, you will laugh your ass out I swear

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by wheredemdey: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
MY EX..

WHEN SHE ANNOYS ME AND AM ANGRY SHE WILL BE LIKE " BABY DO YOU LOVE ME"

AM LIKE HECK WOMAN..I WOULDN'T HAVE MBEEN DATING YOU IF I DID NOT LOVE YOU.

24 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lemme Share This. grin

Event- B Lying down with eyes closed.

A- Hey! Are you trying to sleep?
B - No I'm trying to die!

Event - B a visitor

B - Hey! Do you have a washroom?
A- No we just shit_ outside!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by fpeter(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
THEY WAKE YOU UP AND THEN ASK IF YOU WERE ASLEEP?

35 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by freshness2020: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
How many continent are there in a nation... Am like what! Are ♈όϋ on this planet ?
..coming out from the bathroom ( wet and with my towel tied around my waist) , and someone like "guy ♈όϋ go baff? " no I just go see hw water D̶̲̅ε̲̣y be for body!

17 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by yorke1: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you going? Meanwhile, i was going.

10 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by gameboi: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by corisande: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Youngzedd(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Do you really make money online?

7 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Janiobi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meeting a long time School friend and all he could say was .. Janiobi, you still dey alive... angry angry angry angry.No nah my ghost him dey look

53 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
An interviewer asking me "why do you want this job" I was like wtf! What else if not 2 get paid....

105 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Dankarara(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nawa o! d kind topic wey dey make front page dis days dey fear me o

33 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
You still dey sleep?? Ohh fu*K, am not sleeping am learning how to die angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
`Do you really use vaseline?

8 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by PrincessB1(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
*Modified* Mummy saw you going to the bathroom to bath & later she called out in loud voice......Princesssssss ..................ME: Yes mummyyyyy....................The next thing she said was, are you bathing?.................. For my mind i will say NO am not bathing, am pouring acid and probably scrubbing my body with broken bottlesundecided

18 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by cumz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was talking to a girl one day.. was trying to make frnd with her..
and she was like . what do you want? sex? or money? WTF!!

19 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by justinlmj(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
booked
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sammieguze(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
every last saturday of the month in the morning at around 3am, this girl always call me after their vigil to ask if i am sleeping and i always reply her in my same sleepy voice... NO. I AM JUST COMING FROM THE OGBONI MEETING. YOU THINK I AM A WINCH LIKE YOU?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by peculiar3(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
...jest passing by, datz all.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by radiorebel(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided ar u d accused

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by saintneo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why did you go abroad for further studies?

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Guykhena(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
You see me eating and still be like...
"Are you eating "
No I dey brush teeth with the pounded yam and soup angry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by khalebzy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Me: Dad i passed my waec grin
DAD: who help you wrote it?

GOshhh i be like ihate this Man

33 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by stacomaster(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..

233 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Y do u like money? I was lyk, wic kin question b dis? angry angry angry[sub][/sub] undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Wakins(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
You see me eating bread nd still ask me 'what am i eating' ? Na stone i dey chop

6 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Janiobi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cooking in your room and some friends of yours just walked into the room seeing you turning the food and what they all say his ... Nah you dey cook?...

7 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by SenatorTobijah(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
You all Dressed and you are heading out someone sees u and ask, are u going out? Reply; no I want to start training for the 1000m olympic race

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.