Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My God Is Better Than Yours! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God Is Better Than Yours! (1387 Views)

Where Is My God-given Husband? / My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2014
I can't begin to list all that God has done in my life;
is it the Gift of Life, that am alive? Is it Peace? Is it Provision?
Is it Protection?
Infact, He is always Faithful.

This is a typical statement from Religious folks.

Now, when you ask them, "...so whats special about life or protection or ...", they say, "well,...some people have died, some have no food, others are in hospital now".
As soon as you explain to them that those that don't believe in or pray to their God also have these things, they begin to insist that their God provided them.
But i ask, if your God provided them for you, who provided for me if not my God?

If you are a xtian, you most likely have been programmed to see all other Religions as evil and satanic. If you are a Muslim, all other faiths are seen as Haram.
In other words, MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOURS, yet can't provide evidence that its so.
You think your experience is the best, He gives you joy. He always hears and answers you. Have you had their experience?

You must understand that the other folk, just as much as you, is totally convinced that his God is Almighty. That as a Muslim, he sees the FLAWS in xtianity, just as you, a xtian, see the FLAWS in Islam.

Actually, if you know the size of our Solar System, the sizes of the Galaxies and beyond, with the billions of Stars and earth-like planets, you'll know that If there was a God, He would be too big for any Religion let alone boasting all over the place about how unbelievers will be punished.

Is your God still better than mine? Just shut-up and prove it!

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by AtheistD(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Mine is better than yours buster so screw you!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

cool
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD: Mine is better than yours buster so screw you!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

cool
Seems the message got to you.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by AtheistD(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Liveair:
Seems the message got to you.

It did angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by UrbanMystique: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
well my god is better than yours.
the great spaghetti monster.
the evidence is there for you to see. every planet is shaped like meatballs and asteroids like meat loaf and the sun like folded spaghetti with wings grin

all hail spaghetti monster. the defender of the universe. the only one true god that created allah and yaweh and shall destroy them when he is ready. at the end of the universe grin

3 Likes

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
AtheistD:

It did angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Great. Bulls eye!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: well my god is better than yours.
the evidence is there for you to see. every planet is shaped like meatballs and asteroids like meat loaf and the sun like folded spaghetti with wings grin

all hail spaghetti monster. the defender of the universe. the only one true god that created allah and yaweh and shall destroy them when he is ready. at the end of the universe grin
Ah, "defender of the universe"? From who/what is he defending it?
Why did he make yahweh and allah?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by herald9: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Funny people.. I can't wait to invent my own God...everyone has one... cheesy
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by UrbanMystique: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Liveair:
Ah, "defender of the universe"? From who/what is he defending it?
Why did he make yahweh and allah?
never question my god angry

he has a giant oven, and he will roast your butt there forever. grin

2 Likes

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: never question my god angry

he has a giant oven, and he will roast your butt there forever. grin
Hahaha.
Pls tell your FSM to "Bring Back Our Girls". Or can't he?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by onetrack(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
My god will beat up all your gods! There is no doubt about it! But don't ask me to prove it, he does not make public appearances. I just know and I have faith.

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
onetrack: My god will beat up all your gods! There is no doubt about it! But don't ask me to prove it, he does not make public appearances. I just know and I have faith.
How can he beat up any god when he doesn't even show up? Funny god!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by plaetton: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: well my god is better than yours.

All hail the his holy noodleness, the devine pasta of mankind, the mighty FSM, from whence comes food and nourishment.

grin wink
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by onetrack(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Liveair:
How can he beat up any god when he doesn't even show up? Funny god!

Don't tempt my god! He works in mysterious ways....
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
onetrack:

Don't tempt my god! He works in mysterious ways....
And my own shall judge him.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by tobechi20(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fact

we worship same god
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by qstar(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Y'all gotta be kidding here. You need to hear the message of my Lord and Maker. He's no other person than "the Spider Man". He later revealed his spiritual name to His faithful servants like me. Oh, little me! This name is not pronounced orally, it is the sacred opening to the Holy one. TSM@.

The SpiderMan created the universe and all that is in it, ex-nihilio. He impregnated Mother Kithana, who later gave birth to the halfgod-halfman- Thor.

He TSM@ instructed Thor not to make love to Mother Kithana, but Thor disobeyed and secretly made love to Mother Kithana. When TSM@ returned, His fury made him drive Thor and the newborn baby out of the Heavenly realm. The baby was named Female, and Thor later slept with her. That is how the whole earth got populated.

The Spider Man will bring the world to an end, with his master cobweb networks, he's gonna save those who acknowledge Him. grin

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2014
qstar: Y'all gotta be kidding here. You need to hear the message of my Lord and Maker. He's no other person than "the Spider Man". He later revealed his spiritual name to His faithful servants like me. Oh, little me! This name is not pronounced orally, it is the sacred opening to the Holy one. TSM@.

The SpiderMan created the universe and all that is in it, ex-nihilio. He impregnated Mother Kithana, who later gave birth to the halfgod-halfman- Thor.

He TSM@ instructed Thor not to make love to Mother Kithana, but Thor disobeyed and secretly made love to Mother Kithana. When TSM@ returned, His fury made him drive Thor and the newborn baby out of the Heavenly realm. The baby was named Female, and Thor later slept with her. That is how the whole earth got populated.

The Spider Man will bring the world to an end, with his master cobweb networks, he's gonna save those who acknowledge Him. grin
Why do i get the impression that this story, like other God-stories, are all similar?

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2014
tobechi20: Fact

we worship same god
Same god? How?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by qstar(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Liveair:
Why do i get the impression that this story, like other God-stories, are all similar?

All hail His Webness! The omniscient, omnipresent, omnifarious, omnicompetent, omnibenevolent and omnipotent TSM@.

Humble yourselves therefore before The Spider Man, repent of your "evil" ways. His coming is at hand. He loves you exceedingly. Search within and you shall find Him. grin

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
qstar: Y'all gotta be kidding here. You need to hear the message of my Lord and Maker. He's no other person than "the Spider Man". He later revealed his spiritual name to His faithful servants like me. Oh, little me! This name is not pronounced orally, it is the sacred opening to the Holy one. TSM@.

Bullshit!!!
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is GOD.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by qstar(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Bullshit!!!

My God is the Almighty. At the end of age, There'll be a battle between TSM@ and the other demi-gods(yahweh, allah & FSM). It will be called "Barazunga", the ultimate fight.

My God- TSM@ is gonna defeat all your gods. and send you guys together with them to planet Venus. grin
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

My God is the Almighty. At the end of age, There'll be a battle between TSM@ and the other demi-gods(yahweh, allah & FSM). It will be called "Barazunga", the ultimate fight.

My God- TSM@ is gonna defeat all your gods. and send you guys together with them to planet Venus. grin
My hell is worse than yours.
My heaven is better!!!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by qstar(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
My heaven is better!!!

You've not read our Holy book- the Spidery.

You need to read, my brother read. There's no other god but The Spider Man.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2014
qstar:

You've not read our Holy book- the Spidery.

You need to read, my brother read. There's no other god but The Spider Man.
This is fanatism!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist:
My heaven is better!!!
Which god is angrier now, your or the Jewish?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
All your gods are showing similar characteristics.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist:
Bullshit!!!
Extreme Religious Fanatism!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by qstar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Liveair:

My brother, fear o! hmm, fear! My god will send you to planet Venus, but only after you die. Be afraid o!
grin

Repent now of your evil ways and return to your maker!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Liveair:
You don't understand. You need to eat the holy meatballs to understand. Ask the Flying Spaghetti Monster for meatballs.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Liveair:
Which god is angrier now, your or the Jewish?
the FSM made Yahweh, he made him backwards, and vengeful.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Liveair: Is your God still better than mine? Just shut-up and prove it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG 62nd Annual Convention:4-10th August:the Holy Spirit / One Good Thing Jesus Did? / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.