Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,769 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Undiluted Words For The Ibo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undiluted Words For The Ibo (3052 Views)

Let The IBO Leave. / Nigeria And IBOPHOBIA - Fear Of The Ibo Tribe / Check Out What I Wrote About The Ibo's In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by anago9000: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Ok . . .

quid:

list of non-igbos who dont like money and are VERY HONEST, HARDWORKING AND HOLY:

1. Sani Abacha (looted at least $60 billion)
2. Ibrahim Babangida (looted at least $12 billion oil revenue from the first gulf war)
3. Umaru Dikko (ran to UK after looting in the second republic)
4. Patricia Etteh
5. Dimeji Bankole
6. James Ibori (jailed in the UK)
7. Diprieye Alamieyesegha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Tafa Balogun (deposed for looting 5 billion Naira)
10. The Yoruba Naval Rear Admirals dismissed after 2 Oil ships disappeared from Lagos sea ports
11. Lucky Igbinedion (looted Edo state dry)
12. Atiku Abubakar
13. Former Gov. Nyako (financing boko boyz with Adamawa money)

. . . more to come. . .

Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo, chuba okadigbo, the uzor brothers, emeka offor and the ex CEO of finbank.
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago9000:

Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo, chuba okadigbo, the uzor brothers, emeka offor and the ex CEO of finbank.
^^ Umu Igbo kajara akaja ! ! !

3 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by danot1030: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Ok . . .

quid:

list of non-igbos who dont like money and are VERY HONEST, HARDWORKING AND HOLY:

1. Sani Abacha (looted at least $60 billion)
2. Ibrahim Babangida (looted at least $12 billion oil revenue from the first gulf war)
3. Umaru Dikko (ran to UK after looting in the second republic)
4. Patricia Etteh
5. Dimeji Bankole
6. James Ibori (jailed in the UK)
7. Diprieye Alamieyesegha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Tafa Balogun (deposed for looting 5 billion Naira)
10. The Yoruba Naval Rear Admirals dismissed after 2 Oil ships disappeared from Lagos sea ports
11. Lucky Igbinedion (looted Edo state dry)
12. Atiku Abubakar
13. Former Gov. Nyako (financing boko boyz with Adamawa money)

. . . more to come. . .
Compare ur compilations wit those occultic criminals at Alaba International market, Trade Fair Center, Onitsha, Aba and around the world.
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
danot1030: Compare ur compilations wit those occultic criminals at Alaba International market, Trade Fair Center, Onitsha, Aba and around the world.
Those are great businessmen who can turn a desert into New York city, not sitting around waiting to steal crude oil . . . grin grin grin grin
Show some respect . . .
Igbo kwenu! ! !

7 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Elevation(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
What will solve or better still ameliorate this tribal hating?
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Elevation: What will solve or better still ameliorate this tribal hating?
You can suggest . . .
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Controversy: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago9000:

goathead bimbo from the post are you so dumb to know the no lifer is a bantunoid. anyway the loser is my neighbour in Lagos, anytime I'm back to lasgidi I will make sure he is served hot.
Enough of your gimmick
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Germannig: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yoruba is........................................................................... (please help complete)

Evil
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Germannig: Yoruba ........ please help complete

evil

7 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by LoveDecay(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago9000:

spot on fam, only in alaigbo will you get paracetamol tasting like kaolin and dettol without the minty feel. bit like taking your bath with a scurrying powder.

It's the baby factories that baffle me, whose buying the babies ?
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by danot1030: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
The igbo moderators has remove this thread to avoid the bashing of d igbos.
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: oh shut the fuvck up!!!
"Benue" man, how you dey?
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by etebefia: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
you mean people spend their time getting obsessed with another tribe? there is no day you visit nairaland without seeing a YORUBA OP claiming to be either IGBO or from SOUTH SOUTH, writing one rubbish about another tribe, why do you people derive so much pleasure in seeing the downfall of another person? i bet you all these evil, pull him down syndrome, bewitching behaviour/ thought that occupies the mind of YORUBA folks, if turned to good thought you guys will be very successful, but hatred and bad belle mind will not allow you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
etebefia:
you mean people spend there time getting obsessed with another tribe? there is no day you visit nairaland without seeing a YORUBA OP claiming to be either IGBO or from SOUTH SOUTH, writing one rubbish about another tribe, why do you people derive so much pleasure in seeing the downfall of another person? i bet you all these evil, pull him down syndrome, bewitching behaviour and thought that occupies the mind of YORUBA folks are turned to good thought you guys will be very successful, but hatred and bad belle mind will not allow you guys.

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"Benue" man, how you dey?

Anambra/benue
inter tribal marriage
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit: political sophistication!
owambe!

(it is President Ademusiwa that give me this satellite picture!)

Dancing on filth.

These people have a covenant with filth.

I can't even walk there not talking of dancing owambe..

3 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
I wonder how people wake up to create these sort of threads.

Illiteracy is truly a sickness

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by sarutobie(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
banega: Abagworo can't be Igbo too la, his head is blocked!! tongue
I think you meant conehead.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by dozzzybaba: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

It's the baby factories that baffle me, whose buying the babies ?
They claim to be billionaires. They claim to have the lowest poverty rate in their region yet they sell their babies in baby factories

The cost of a one month old ibo baby is two naira fifty kobo.

Ibos have no value for life. They can do anything for money. They can kill their mother for money rituals, they can sell their babies for money.

Igbos are cursed

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
dozzzybaba: They claim to be billionaires. They claim to have the lowest poverty rate in their region yet they sell their babies in baby factories

Ibos have no value for life. They can do anything for money. They can kill their mother for money rituals, they can sell their babies for money.

Igbos are cursed
Indeed . . .so much for the blessed Yorubas

On the afternoon of 22 May 2013, a British Army soldier, Fusilier Drummer Lee Rigby of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was attacked and killed by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale near the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, southeast London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by dozzzybaba: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Does the crap you posted change the fact that a one month old flatheaded ibo baby is about to be sold right now in the Isi alaNgwa baby factory at the cost of one naira fifty kobo

Igbos are cursed
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
dozzzybaba: Does the crap you posted change the fact that a one month old flatheaded ibo baby is about to be sold right now in the Isi alaNgwa baby factory at the cost of one naira fifty kobo

Igbos are cursed
LOL
Ignoring my post will not get you anywhere . . .

3 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by danot1030: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
dozzzybaba: They claim to be billionaires. They claim to have the lowest poverty rate in their region yet they sell their babies in baby factories

Igbos are cursed
see, they can only make that claim to those who have been to their place, I have been their and I know wot the poverty level in their land is. All these one ranting here are hungary people but because they are on Naira land they brag.
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
gratiaeo:
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a se'x starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s se'x heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
so Yorubas ve not really achieved much after the war, the Igbos ve taken over Lagos with their 20 pound, making Yorubas tenants in Lagos Yorubas are the greatest losers of all times.
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by djfaithy: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Those are great businessmen who can turn a desert into New York city, not sitting around waiting to steal crude oil . . . grin grin grin grin
Show some respect . . .
Igbo kwenu! ! !
and those god forsaken business men can't turn their land locked, land of the yellow triangular sun into dubai, at least to reduce the numbers of ungrateful parasites in other part of the country and around the world.

2 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Ventura1: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
IGBO = Nobrain!

[img]http://nggerwatonsuloyo.files./2005/11/brain-dead.jpg[/img]

They speak before thinking

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by FinSheppard: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Elevation: What will solve or better still ameliorate this tribal hating?
the mods should ban them all. They will open other monickers whereby increasing nairaland status
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2014
djfaithy: and those god forsaken business men can't turn their land locked, land of the yellow triangular sun into dubai, at least to reduce the numbers of ungrateful parasites in other part of the country and around the world.
the land of the rising sun is a beautiful place.
The problem is that you have never crossed the boundaries of Ogun state.

Igbo Kwezue nu!!!! !

3 Likes

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by SonOfEl(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2014
danot1030: Compare ur compilations wit those occultic criminals at Alaba International market, Trade Fair Center, Onitsha, Aba and around the world.

samuel kayode, the 4million pounds education scammer, the worst in UK's history!
Adebolajo, the woolrich terrorist, worst single terrorist act in uk. My GOD! see this children from oduduwa, one of the fallen angels!

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by rozayx5(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2014
mukina2 , with all the dirty words on this thread you wont come and ban people abi, its me you know how to ban
Re: Undiluted Words For The Ibo by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2014
One thing I know about yorubas "they think igbos are huge threat to their race", am very sure of this assertion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones / Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] / Freedom Of Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.