Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

If Profession Is A Ticket To Heaven, Who Will Be The First To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Profession Is A Ticket To Heaven, Who Will Be The First To Make Heaven? (485 Views)

If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Profession Is A Ticket To Heaven, Who Will Be The First To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Rep your profession or the profession you love most here. If profession is a ticket to heaven, which professionals will be the first to make heaven? Tell us with reasons as to why? Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Judges, Business men and Women, Military men and women, the police, Politicians, Teachers and lecturers, scientist and technologist, Economists, Accountants, Bloggers, Journalist, Carpenters, Artisans, writers, Engineers, Musicians, footballers, actors and actresses, contractors, importers and exporters, the clergy (Pastors, Imam, priests and preacher), etc. Who will be the first to make heaven? Please if your profession is not mentioned, it is unintentional, just kindly add yours and keep it rolling. Thank you.
I am a Lawyer my self. I believe tenaciously without an iota to doubt that if profession is a ticket to heaven, Lawyers will be the first to make heaven. I believe so because the bible recognizes the role of lawyers in the society (Proverbs 31:8-9) and the bible itself is law to its adherents, so is the koran. Most laws made by mankind can be easily predicated on the bible and the koran and Lawyers are custodians of the law. A lawyer is a savior unto his client ( christians believe jesus is a saviour to mankind and muslims believe Prophet Mohammed (SAW) is the final and complete revelation of their faith and therefore his ways are law to to save mankind.
Lawyers depend on witnesses to make cases and the bible says "a truthful witness saves lives but one who breaths out lies is deceitful" (proverbs 13:25). Conventionally, Lawyers are a darling to the unbiased and a devils incarnate to the uninitiated. Lawyers from the days of old till present times are responsible for the fight for justice, freedom, equality and and a liberal and tolerant world. From these few points (there are many more anyway), I want to submit that if profession is a ticket to heaven, Lawyers will be the 1st to make heaven.

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Wicked- Daily Manna / The Devil / The Secrete Of Sin And Serving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.