Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Israelites Are Murderers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelites Are Murderers (3373 Views)

3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus / The Jews Currently In Israel Are Not Biblical Israelites / "The Two Woolwich Murderers/terrorists Have Nigerian Heritage" - Guardian UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Bobandgreat:
And what independent sources are u researching from Iran TV, Al Jazeera, BBC Hausa Service, Boko Haram You Tube Video. Oily soup brain.
[color=#000099]
Wikipedia is enough to teach you the truth, you ignorant, brain dead pig with no common sense. Your hatred for Muslims has wrecked your humanity and turned you into a beast, applauding when two year old children and women are slaughtered with bombs by a supposedly responsible govt. Pray the same fate doesn't befall you and your family one day. But knowing the law of karma...

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: Wikipedia is enough to teach you the truth, you ignorant, brain dead pig with no common sense. Your hatred for Muslims has wrecked your humanity and turned you into a beast, applauding when two year old children and women are slaughtered with bombs by a supposedly responsible govt. Pray the same fate doesn't befall you and your family one day. But knowing the law of karma...
[color=#000099]

Which Wikipedia, will Wikipedia also teach u all the atrocities committed by mulisms in the name of Islam all over the world or will u ignore that part because it goes against ur belief. Research objectively and not with sentiments so that u can add something to ur oil filled brain before u leave this world in ur next Jihad. Karma awaits u and ur ilk living in self denial. Murdering virgin seeking barbarian.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by GuyFawkes: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
It's time for the UN to get involved. They caused this mess.

What you have in the Middle East is not a political or a diplomatic problem, it's a Legal problem. You cannot take peoples' property for no money.

If peace talks between the parties fail the United Nations, which started this whole mess in 1948 by giving Jews an independent state mostly at Palestinian expense to make recompense for what the Germans did, should be petitioned to IMPOSE a reasonable solution upon the parties WHETHER THE PARTIES LIKE IT OR NOT.

Establish a sensible border based upon where people actually live TODAY, not in 1948 or 1967, not 2,000 years ago. Immediately confer international recognition upon those borders. No enclaves for settlers. If settlers want to live in what will eventually be Palestine let them. They will be Jewish Palestinians who enjoy all of the rights and privileges accorded to all citizens of the State of Palestine. Israel has Arabs, Palestine can have Jews. It's the same thing.

Next, invoke a policy akin to the equitable Doctrine of Eminent Domain and award Just Compensation to everyone, Jews included, who suffered losses as a result of the UN's creation of Israel. People present claims to a UN Middle East Compensation Commission, they execute Releases of Claims, and they walk out with a check. That's fair. No so-called "right of return". You want your property back so badly, take your compensation money and buy it back if it's available for sale.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099]

Which Wikipedia, will Wikipedia also teach u all the atrocities committed by mulisms in the name of Islam all over the world or will u ignore that part because it goes against ur belief. Research objectively and not with sentiments so that u can add something to ur oil filled brain before u leave this world in ur next Jihad. Karma awaits u and ur ilk living in self denial. Murdering virgin seeking barbarian.
So an innocent Palestinian child has no right to life because of what some Muslims committed elsewhere? Does that mean I am justified in entering your house and shooting you and your family dead due to the atrocities committed by George Bush against Iraq, where 1 million were slaughtered based on lies about WMD, or due to the atrocities of the Catholic Church throughout its history, from the crusades to the inquisition, and colonial invasions in which countless millions of people were slaughtered? You talk of oily brain, but you seem to have no brain at all. Just a big lump of foam where your brain ought to be.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
GuyFawkes: It's time for the UN to get involved. They caused this mess.

What you have in the Middle East is not a political or a diplomatic problem, it's a Legal problem. You cannot take peoples' property for no money.

If peace talks between the parties fail the United Nations, which started this whole mess in 1948 by giving Jews an independent state mostly at Palestinian expense to make recompense for what the Germans did, should be petitioned to IMPOSE a reasonable solution upon the parties WHETHER THE PARTIES LIKE IT OR NOT.

Establish a sensible border based upon where people actually live TODAY, not in 1948 or 1967, not 2,000 years ago. Immediately confer international recognition upon those borders. No enclaves for settlers. If settlers want to live in what will eventually be Palestine let them. They will be Jewish Palestinians who enjoy all of the rights and privileges accorded to all citizens of the State of Palestine. Israel has Arabs, Palestine can have Jews. It's the same thing.

Next, invoke a policy akin to the equitable Doctrine of Eminent Domain and award Just Compensation to everyone, Jews included, who suffered losses as a result of the UN's creation of Israel. People present claims to a UN Middle East Compensation Commission, they execute Releases of Claims, and they walk out with a check. That's fair. No so-called "right of return". You want your property back so badly, take your compensation money and buy it back if it's available for sale.
Thanks for the injection of some common sense into this debate. This is what you'd expect from educated forumers, instead we see this thoughtless, gung-ho, kill-and-go responses from ignorant dunderhead brutes with no clue.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: So an innocent Palestinian child has no right to life because of what some Muslims committed elsewhere? Does that mean I am justified in entering your house and shooting you and your family dead due to the atrocities committed by George Bush against Iraq, where 1 million were slaughtered based on lies about WMD, or due to the atrocities of the Catholic Church throughout its history, from the crusades to the inquisition, and colonial invasions in which countless millions of people were slaughtered? You talk of oily brain, but you seem to have no brain at all. Just a big lump of foam where your brain ought to be.
[color=#000099]

So Isrealis don't have the right to protect themselves from marauding gang of Islamic Jihadist throwing bombs and shooting missiles at them while hiding behind their children so that u will be happy. Isrealis don't have kids who are being murdered like cows everyday. You see why u have oily brain.
You are already talking about killing me and my household over what is happening in distant Middle East, why are u people so occupied with death, murder, slaughter and threats backed up by ur religion.
Have I come to slaughter u because of what Uthman Dan Fodio did to us in this country by forcefully turning u all to Muslims. Use ur brain man, don't shroud it in Islam. Learn to ask questions about ur religion, it's no sin.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014

So Isrealis don't have the right to protect themselves from marauding gang of Islamic Jihadist throwing bombs and shooting missiles at them while hiding behind their children so that u will be happy. Isrealis don't have kids who are being murdered like cows everyday. You see why u have oily brain.
Actually, you ignorant, debased beast, Israelis do NOT have their kids being murdered like cows everyday, except in your hallucinations. The Palestinians have launched no Jihad against Israel, and only want to be allowed to live in peace in their territory seized and occupied by Israel. They're home made rockets don't hurt even flies. You know this, but you are biased against the weak, so you ignore it, and pretend they are proper weapons against Israel's US supplied, sophisticated arsenal.

You are already talking about killing me and my household over what is happening in distant Middle East, why are u people so occupied with death, murder, slaughter and threats backed up by ur religion.
You are obviously on drugs to assume I am a Muslim for defending common decency. I am no Muslim or Christian. But I am human, and you are a wild beast with no conscience. You are the one who supports the bombing of Palestinian children because of what other Muslims have done in other countries, and you said so yourself, you lying scum of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by GuyFawkes: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Do some dumb posters have serious concerns though about confining human beings to a Gaza Zoo?

Have we learned nothing from observing confined lions, tigers and bears that suddenly turn on their keepers? Have we learned nothing about how confined animals react when constantly teased and harassed?
I think that best illustrates the pliight of the palestinians since 1948.

3 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: Actually, you ignorant, debased beast, Israelis do NOT have their kids being murdered like cows everyday, except in your hallucinations. The Palestinians have launched no Jihad against Israel, and only want to be allowed to live in peace in their territory seized and occupied by Israel. They're home made rockets don't hurt even flies. You know this, but you are biased against the weak, so you ignore it, and pretend they are proper weapons.

you are obviously on drugs to assume I am a Muslim for defending common decency. I am no Muslim or Christian. But I am human, and you are a wild beast with no conscience.
[color=#000099]

I am through with u. U are a bitter human being. @Guy Fawkes has said it all concerning the conflict. As for @OP, Muslims should look deeply into Islam and resolve what is causing this misinterpretation if it is a misinterpretation. Isrealis are not Murderers, they are defending themselves.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2014

I am through with u. U are a bitter human being. @Guy Fawkes has said it all concerning the conflict. As for @OP, Muslims should look deeply into Islam and resolve what is causing this misinterpretation if it is a misinterpretation. Isrealis are not Murderers, they are defending themselves.
May a group of people invade your village and seize it, then confine your people to 20% of your territory, and then when you resist them with catapaults and matchetes, may they slaughter you in a hail of bullets, ie you, your entire family and neighbours, "in self-defence". Compound Idio.t.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by burgerking: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
where were you when 15,000 rockets were indiscriminately launched at Israeli civilians? when terror tunnels were dug to infiltrate Israeli homes and kill woman and children?where are you when Isis murdered Christians in Iraq and others in Iraq, where were you when Asad killed 200K people. where were you when the British and American army killed thousand of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. you are nothing more then a useful idiot scum for the islamofacist regime which resides in Gaza and by its own admittance vowes for the destruction of Israel and the final solution. Shame on you!!
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by burgerking: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Over the past 50+ years, around 10,000,000 Muslims have died in violent conflict. Of this number, over 90% were killed by Muslims themselves, in a Shia vs Sunni conflicts . Of the rest, over 90% were killed by non-Muslims, defending themselves against Muslim attackers.
During this same period, something like 72,000 have died in the Arab-Israeliconflict. 1/3 of them were Jews and 2/3 were Arabs. 90% of these Arabs were not Palestinians but Egyptian and Syrian soldiers died in 1948/67/73 wars.
In September of 1970, around 20,000 Palestinians were killed by the entirely Muslim Royal Jordanian Army. Many times more than all the Palestinians killed by Israel since 1948.
There wasn't a single Arab who protested on that war crime.
Yet, If Israel kills a terrorist, the Arab world yells and cries.
I'm not saying Israel is a pure angel, however, in the Middle East, the safest country for any Muslim to live in is Israel.
The most dangerous country for any Muslim to live in is a Muslim majority country.
The greatest enemy of Muslims is not America or Israel, it is Islam itself, as it teaches not to accept others' beliefs.
Can you explain me the killing of 200,000 Syrian civilians in the last 3 years?
Can you explain me the killing of 100,000 men, women and children in Algeria, using the most abominable killing methods?
Can you explain me the terror attack 3 years ago on the peaceful village of Al-Kisheh in upper Egypt, killing 21 Coptic peasants?
Can you explain me the 5,000 Shia muslims that died just in the last week in Iraq by ISIS?
Can you explain me the killing of 43 Christians in Nigeria by Boko Haram and the kidnapping of 276 school girls?
Can you explain this killing phenomena that took place in the Muslim world?
Is it all a revenge against America? Is it all a revenge against Israel?
Or is it merely to satisfy barbaric religious instincts, aroused by religious Islamic teaching, which incite the rejection of others, the killing of others and the denial of others?
In Muslim countries, religion is the main source of education.
When you educate a child in his early years to learn the words of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, which says: "I was ordered to fight the people until they believe in Allah and his Messenger", you made the first step of making this child a future terrorist.
Islamic teaching are playing a role in creating these terrorists who killed all the people I mentioned.
This is not Israel who kills Muslims around the world. It is
Islam.
It is not the terrorists who distorted Islam (as some ignorant people claim), it is Islam who distorted the terrorists.
When Saddam Hussein buried 300,000 Kurds and Shia Muslims alive, we did not hear a single Muslim protest against that crime.
Yet, when Israel enter Gaza and kills 1000 Palestinians, most of them armed Hamas terrorists, the Arab world cries.
Isn't this hypocrisy serves the continuing of Muslims getting killed around the middle east?
There will be no peace in the middle east, not between Jews and Muslims and not between Muslims themselves,
until the Muslims re-examine their Islamic books which are full of calls to "takfir" and insulting other religions.
When it will happen, the world will respect the Muslims as it respects the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by SalC: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
What israel is doing to Palestine is called "Do me I do you" I wonder how else people think israel will kill the hamas without killing the civilian Gazans since the hamas run into their midst for shield. And those who are only blaming israel for killing women and children should tell us who the hamas are aiming their rockets at, monkeys in israel? They are only crying because they are failing not because they value the life of the civilians amongst them. The best option is for both parties to accept the ceasefire and let the innocent civilians be.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by odutope(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2014
SalC: What israel is doing to Palestine is called "Do me I do you" I wonder how else people think israel will kill the hamas without killing the civilian Gazans since the hamas run into their midst for shield. And those who are only blaming israel for killing women and children should tell us who the hamas are aiming their rockets at, monkeys in israel? They are only crying because they are failing not because they value the life of the civilians amongst them. The best option is for both parties to accept the ceasefire and let the innocent civilians be.
So killing over 350 innocent civilians in retaliation to the death of 3 teens killed by unknown men is 'do me I do you'. Mind you, hamas are not even crying. They are freedom fighters standing against the oppressive isrealis and their illegal settlements. If a long term peace agreement isnt brokered between these two sides, the whole situation will only keep repeating itself because hamas would never back down until probably when isreal obliterates them off the world map

3 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by blinkmoneyo(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Israeli aircraft and tanks have hit more than 70 targets in
the Gaza strip, including five mosques, a football stadium
and the home of the late leader of Hamas' military wing,
according to Palestinian police.
At least seven Palestinians were reported killed in the new
round of air strikes early on Tuesday, bringing the death
toll of Israel's two-week assault on the Gaza Strip to more
than 580.
Police spokesperson Ayman Batniji said tank shells
damaged several houses along the eastern border of the
territory and that at least 19 fishing boats were destroyed
by navy shells fired from the Mediterranean.
Al Jazeera's Stefanie Dekker, reporting from Gaza City, said
artillery shelling continued on Tuesday morning, especially
near the eastern border areas.
"Israeli tanks are stationed about 700 to 800 metres away
from the borders and are expected to continue to come
closer," she said.
The intense Israeli bombardment came as UN chief Ban
Ki-moon and US Secretary of State John Kerry met in
Cairo to launch the highest-level push yet to end the two
weeks of violence.
The death toll in Israel’s 14-day offensive climbed more
than 583 Palestinians, including dozens of women and
children. More than 3,600 others have been injured.
The Israeli military on Tuesday said two soldiers were
killed the day earlier by rockets fired from Gaza, bringing
the Israeli toll to 27 troops and two civilians in the
bloodiest Gaza conflict since 2009.
'Stop now'
Kerry said he was hoping to get international support in
Washington's push for a ceasefire, while acknowledging
that the differences between Israel and Hamas run deep
and must be addressed in any long-term solution.
"We will work to see if there is some way to not only arrive
at a ceasefire of some kind but to get to a discussion
about the underlying issues," Kerry said at the start of the
meeting with the UN chief.
Kerry pledged $47 million in humanitarian aid to Gaza.
Washington reiterated that Israel had the right to defend
itself against a barrage of more than 1,500 rockets
launched by Hamas, while voicing concern about civilian
casualties.
US President Obama said Israel's military assault of Gaza
had already done "significant damage" to Hamas' network
of tunnels, safe havens and other infrastructure as he
talked of the need for a ceasefire.
"We have serious concerns about the rising number of
Palestinian civilian deaths and the loss of Israeli lives,"
Obama said in Washington.
UN chief Ban, meanwhile, appealed for the violence to
"stop now" as it emerged that most of the dead were
civilians.
Kerry, Ban, and Arab League chief Nabil al-Arabi in Cairo
urged Hamas to accept an Egyptian-proposed ceasefire.
Conditions for ceasefire
Hamas insisted on a lifting of Israel's siege of Gaza and
the release of prisoners in order to agree to any truce
accord.
"The conditions for a ceasefire are... a full lifting of the
blockade and then the release of those recently detained in
the West Bank," its leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniya, said on
television.
"We cannot go backwards, to a slow death," he said,
referring to the Israeli blockade in force since 2006.
Khaled Meshaal, the leader of Hamas' political bureau,
held talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in
Doha, the Qatari capital, on Monday. The two pledged to
work together for a ceasefire and to lift the blockade on
Gaza.
Monday's attacks across Gaza killed at least 103 people.
In the costliest single Israeli bombardment, an air strike hit
a residential tower block in central Gaza City, killing 11
people, including five children.
It came after Israeli tank shells struck a hospital in Deir al-
Balah, killing at least five people, including doctors and
two patients who died in their hospital beds, officials said,
indicating at least 70 people were wounded.
Rights group Amnesty International warned that the
shelling of the hospital as well as the "continuing
bombardment of civilian homes" in Gaza "add to the list of
possible war crimes that demand an urgent independent
international investigation."
Since the Israeli operation began on July 8, huge numbers
of Palestinians have fled their homes, with the UN saying
more than 100,000 people have sought shelter in 69
schools run by its Palestinian refugee agency, UNRWA.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by SalC: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
odutope:
So killing over 350 innocent civilians in retaliation to the death of 3 teens killed by unknown men is 'do me I do you'. Mind you, hamas are not even crying. They are freedom fighters standing against the oppressive isrealis and their illegal settlements. If a long term peace agreement isnt brokered between these two sides, the whole situation will only keep repeating itself because hamas would never back down until probably when isreal obliterates them off the world map
Let them keep on endangering the lives of Gazans civilians na. Must they use the civilians as their shield? Why won't they come out of their midst and you are here blaming israel for retaliating. Both sides should cease fire and sort themselves out.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
SalC: Let them keep on endangering the lives of Gazans civilians na. Must they use the civilians as their shield? Why won't they come out of their midst and you are here blaming israel for retaliating. Both sides should cease fire and sort themselves out.
So they must come out into open territory to be wiped out by Israeli weapons then you will be happy? Do you know Israel has a highly disproportionate amount and quality of weaponry compared to the Palestinians? If you were the latter you would fight exactly the same way they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by SalC: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rossikki: So they must come out into open territory to be wiped out by Israeli weapons then you will be happy? Do you know Israel has a highly disproportionate amount and quality of weaponry compared to the Palestinians? If you were the latter you would fight exactly the same way they are doing.
So why then are they complaining? So Israel should fold their hands and watch them thousands of rockets without doing anything?
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by NaWetinNa: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Fulaman198(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rossikki: So if a group of people suffered in another country they have a right to come to your town and seize the land, and confine your people into a small strip comprising 20% of your original territory, control your entry and exit, and deny you self-determination because THEY need somewhere to settle? Why can't you people spend just 20 minutes reading the background of the Palestinian issue? Why are you people so dense and stup.id? In Austria yesterday, 11,000 people marched on the streets in support of the Palestinian cause. See, they took the time to study the genesis of the crisis. Why can't you lot do the same and engage your brains for once in your lives instead of being dumb, unquestioning receivers of CNN propaganda?

These are Nigerians now, you are asking for too much from them.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fulaman198:

These are Nigerians now, you are asking for too much from them.
Not sure if what you said makes me feel better or worse.. undecided
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rossikki: Not sure if what you said makes me feel better or worse.. undecided

It doesn't make me happy either being a Nigerian, but I have given up trying to reason with people on these forums. I just let them have their own opinion. It's sometimes best to agree to disagree.

You can't change naiveté and an unwillingness to learn. If you try to teach these people the truth, it can be frustrating at times and strenuous.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by blinkmoneyo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Israeli aircraft have struck a major university in the Gaza
Strip as troops continued their military campaign on the
Palestinian enclave for a 27th day.
A large part of the Islamic University in Gaza City was
damaged by Saturday morning’s air strike.
Glass from broken windows and notebooks belonging to
some of the thousands of students who attended the
university were scattered around the premises. No
casualties were reported in the bombardment.
Al Jazeera’s Imtiaz Tyab, reporting from the scene just two
hours after the bombardment, said it was not clear why
the institution was targeted.
"This underscores how unpredictable and volatile the
situation in Gaza City is," he said.
The strike came as Israel pounded the southern Gaza town
of Rafah on Saturday and killed 35 people, according to
Palestinian health official Ashraf al-Qudra.
Qudra also said that the area's main hospital was
evacuated because of the strikes.
Heavy shelling and fierce battles were also reported along
the border areas in Rafah, the site of the purported capture
of an Israeli soldier a day earlier.
Israeli forces on Saturday sealed off the eastern Rafah
area, and warned that cars on the streets would be
considered potential targets, Al Jazeera’s Charles
Stratford, reporting from southern Gaza, said.
Trading blame
The Israeli army said it believed that Hadar Goldin, 23, was
captured by Hamas in an ambush about an hour after an
internationally brokered ceasefire took effect Friday
morning.
Israel blamed Hamas for shattering the agreed upon 72-
hour humanitarian ceasefire.
Hamas, meanwhile, said Israeli troops used the truce deal
to storm into Rafah and kill scores of people on Friday.
Its military wing on Saturday denied any knowledge about
the fate of the missing soldier.
At least 107 Palestinians have been killed since the
ceasefire collapsed, according to the health ministry in
Gaza.
This brings the death toll in Israeli offensive on Gaza,
which began on July 8, to at least 1,655 Palestinians,
mostly civilians. More than 8,900 others have been
reported injured.
On the Israeli side, three civilians have been killed by
rockets launched from Gaza and at least 63 troops have
died in the fighting.
Despite the failure of several ceasefire attempts, diplomatic
efforts were still ongoing to put an end to the bloodshed.
A Palestinian delegation was expected in Cairo on
Saturday to discuss the terms of a durable truce.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said the truce plan
Egypt proposed last month provided a "real chance" to end
the Gaza conflict, stressing the need for its speedy
implementation.
"Time is decisive, we have to take advantage of it quickly
to douse the fire in the [Gaza] Strip... and to stop the
bloodshed of Palestinians," he said.
The Cairo-proposed plan was backed by Israel, Arab
governments, the US and the UN, but brushed off by
Hamas.
The Palestinian group said any peace proposal must
include a demand for Israel to end the blockade on Gaza,
imposed since eight years.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by muyora: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Did You Know About Israel?

Did you know that the Israeli government is composed of men who are the children of known, certified and declared terrorists?

Indeed, in the 1930s and 1940s Lehi, Irgun and Haganah, Jewish paramilitary organizations politically patterned exactly like Hamas and Hezbollah, were referred to in the New York Times and by Winston Churchill and Albert Einstein and others as terrorist organizations.

The Irgun killed 6 British soldiers and their commanding officer on April 6, 1948.

In 1944 they killed a senior British police officer from the Criminal Intelligence Department. He was assassinated in Jerusalem. In 1945 they bombed British CID headquarters in Jerusalem and killed a British soldier, 3 British policemen and 4 Sotho soldiers. In 1946 they first destroyed 14 Royal Air Force planes at RAF stations, then killed 91 people—Brits, Arabs, Palestinian Jews, Armenians, Russians, Greeks and Egyptian nationalities—at the King David Hotel and then a few months later bombed the British Embassy in Rome destroying half the building. There is so much more, much more than I can record here [1].

The Irgun murdered indiscriminately for more than a decade in 60 recorded terrorist attacks.

Then there was Lehi and the Haganah.

Did you think Hezbollah and Hamas came up with terror tactics on their own?

Oh no, Israel invented terrorism. They've been terrorizing the planet for decades. If you didn't know, start reading a little more, before these global terrorists rewrite history. Because that's what's happening.

References:

1. Irgun Terror Attacks, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
What Israel is doing is not good and even America has said it is not good (in a polite manner). Anyone who thinks what Israel is doing right now is logical is in their own world.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by uzoexcel(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2014
nice
GuyFawkes: It's time for the UN to get involved. They caused this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Democracy Is Rigged. Kamala Harris Is The Purple Transgender President / “kill One Christian And Government Will Kill Four Muslims”kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.