Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Aptech Students - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aptech Students (3512 Views)

Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School / APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! / Few Questions About Aptech Computer Institute??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptech Students by cauchy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2008
Come all and change ur way, we make one of the best programmers,DB Designers,
we are waiting for u.
Re: Aptech Students by nic121: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
it isn't about talking it is about proving practically.
Re: Aptech Students by deeblack: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2008
aptech or niit which is the best 4 oracle
Re: Aptech Students by VincentOO: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2008
Yeah am proud to be an Aptech Student/Faculty,
B'cos of his friendly learning environment,
At Aptech Apapa center,
We believe in practicals so much that makes us one of the best Aptech Center in Nigeria, (We have more Programmers than Designers, than any other center, )

So Aptech in all is a good place to start your IT world,
But the truth still remains that is all about you,
Means yours Passion and never say die spirit,
Best of Lucks,
Re: Aptech Students by quadrillio(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
Abeg forget d Schools

let talk of the student. you are what you make of yourself not what the school of you

1 Like

Re: Aptech Students by VincentOO: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2008
Yes Agreed is about you yourself,
But the main point still remains building yourself for greater challenges,
Re: Aptech Students by efeboy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
Vincent Hi,

am also representing aptech apapa.
Re: Aptech Students by kausikkumaar: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2008
NIIT costs you more lipsrsealed Aptech centers in our city were closed undecided
Re: Aptech Students by cauchy(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2008
Am about to write SCJA and SCJP at the same time,but up to now i couldnt find the dump of SCJA.
Help me.
Re: Aptech Students by 9jarian: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
Vacancy exists for non graduates to work in a new Web Development company located in Surulere.

The ideal candidate would be between the age of 20 and 27, with a flair for web business.

Interested candidates should forward their C.V. to ope@hush.com
Re: Aptech Students by 9jarian: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2009
Free enlightenment seminar on web hosting, maintenance and domain registration.

Emphasis would be on how you can use this knowledge to generate a steady source of income either on a full-time or part-time basis, for yourself or your small business.

Date is this Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 7, Akinhanmi Street, by AP filling Station (Empire Area) Ojuelegba, Surulere by 10 am.
Re: Aptech Students by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2009
It's not a matter of which institution but based on individuality of students.Am a student of Aptech maryland but i taught myself most of them.Imho Aptech's teaching not going to make you a guru overnight left to me am better on my own.But the certificate is what i need.We nigerians are smarter than indians trust me.We just have the wrong pple in programming they just there for the money not for the love of it.
Re: Aptech Students by iGuru1(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2010
can i get a list of aptech courses in lagos, or a link to download it plssss.
Re: Aptech Students by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
you can visit the website of their parent company, Merridian technologies for details. i don't know how recent the info in the website is but the phone numbers should be accessible.
Re: Aptech Students by maxdi(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2010
dominique:

you can visit the website of their parent company, [url=http://meridian-nigeria.com/about.php[b]]Merridian technologies[/b][/url] for details. i don't know how recent the info in the website is but the phone numbers should be accessible.

Fine Advert stylee
Re: Aptech Students by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
no doubt u re simply great but the fee is threatng if d fee could b reduced it wuld certainly help
Re: Aptech Students by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
maxdi:

Fine Advert stylee

na you sabi.
i was replying to the post directly above mine or is it a crime to know how to use your search engine?
Re: Aptech Students by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
pc guru:

It's not a matter of which institution but based on individuality of students.Am a student of Aptech maryland but i taught myself most of them.Imho Aptech's teaching not going to make you a guru overnight left to me am better on my own.But the certificate is what i need.We nigerians are smarter than indians trust me.We just have the wrong pple in programming they just there for the money not for the love of it.
i think that depends on how you learn. I did not learn programming on a hungry stomach = i learnt it as a hobby way back in secondary school before i even knew ppl pay money for it = it is different from going to register because i am looking for a career in programming. And i did not study any IT course like i told you before, so i know what i know in programming for the love of it.
Re: Aptech Students by geniuswords(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls help me out......wat level of education is required of a student b4 registering into Aptech.how much does it cost....i want to go there tomorrow but i want to be prepared.
Re: Aptech Students by Ademat7(m): 2:15am On Jan 23, 2021
geniuswords:
pls help me out......wat level of education is required of a student b4 registering into Aptech.how much does it cost....i want to go there tomorrow but i want to be prepared.
What was the outcome?

(1) (Reply)

What Operating System Are You Using On Your Computer System / Is Programming Now A Mediocre Thing???? / Embedded Systems Designs- The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.