Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (242850 Views)

Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Top 14 Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by viscocom(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosscash1:

lol ok...
anyfin for u smiley
wat of my grand father who die
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mukson00: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
The all death there are no remain but if they are.
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Deiok(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by kingron: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
when did sam loco die nah sad
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Crikey! Have u guys noticed some ghosts on here? Theres something weird with these monikers "nobody" and benaga one other on da 1st page! U cant highlight them! They invincible! Am outta here now!
Ok,kidding..but op,how come CHRIS ERHAKPOTOBO,rip, aint on that list? He was also one great actor..i think he had kidney problem..he really cried when learnt of it..
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by lyricalz: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
If dagrin is nt on d list, den there aint no list
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by viruz007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
JT Tom West pained me sha...

Same with Sam Loco and Ashley Nwosu...

Never knew Francis Agu and Pete Eneh had died... shocked cry

This were people who grew Nollywood.

They came, saw and conquered... Veni, vidi, vici

RIP to them all...

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by tiarwale: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chai sad, this post is gonna make me cry •
cry me a river jho tongue
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by manneger2: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
JT Tom West dead really touch me.... i remba watching a movie where he acted as a death man i hv forgoten d name of dat movie, in that movie he died in a shot out between thier gang and police and that would hv been his final operation but he didnt suucced becos of the shock his soul did nt rest in peace so he appeard to his wife and d wife didnt knw he ws death and offered him a food to eat.... as he ws eating d food all d food ws falling on d ground, dat time i ws still very young i cried that ws because of d movie but d nxt week my sis told me d man i watch dead in a movie is dead, i ws thnking may be nt real death but movie but he told me no but he is death, his death really touch me cos he ws a man i love to see in a movie...May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by busybrain88: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ohhhhh my sam loco efe.i really miss ur obahiagbon vocabulary.RIP
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Anwasia(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
As I read this post
My sound system was playing unchained melody a sound track from a movie called ghost and before I know what was happening I was crying like a baby

Somehow this post just made me realise that life is meaningful and meaningless at the same time.

Today we read about other people's death
Tomorrow others will read about our deaths.

We started dying the moment we were born

All the people alive today will be no more in hundred years from now....

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cutebobo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
lyricalz:
u are so silly. this na trophy award or what. no pity at all ni. i miss BISI KOMOLAFE
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by todayguest(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now at rest. No more the worries of life. May their souls continue to rest in peace.
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by kccarew(f): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Men! Am so shocked at the fact that I didn't know Some of them here are dead..not until I saw their pix now am gonna join the crying trainsad
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by kayalla(f): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
OMG i didnt know most these people re dead, Geraldine, Francis Agu, Enebeli. na wa o. God is with us.
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Aah! So, all these ppl Don die sha. shocked
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by ifeomabernard(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
We are all nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. Sometimes, our creator writes us doom and death, and forgets to use the eraser.
***RIP***
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by ladyfeli(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
lyricalz:
Hmmmmmm. So DaGrin was an actor Which movie did u c him act
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by radiant3(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Life is like a vapour dat appears a little time nd then vanishes away

RIP to them all
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by SHOT(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smartsyn:
When they died, they took a greater part of Nollywood with them.

With the exception of few, what we have now is 'Wood', the 'Nolly' is long dead.

i kinda agree with u
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by tical(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Zedric:
Jt west' death was particularly heartbreaking. I kinda liked the man
JT TOM WEST PAIN ME DIE....It shocking to me as I mourned him from 2006 - 2010..before I could let go. I really liked his persona...rare gem with no duplicate.
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
miss them all
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2014
viscocom:
wat of my grand father who die
lol...hez only popular on d other side grin
Re: Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mclechelle: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.