Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Movie Loving Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Movie Loving Writers Needed (518 Views)

Loving My First Love. / In Her Loving Memory / This Forum Is Too Dull. Are Nigerians Not Poem Loving People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Loving Writers Needed by awojidesyl(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
A very fine day to you all.
Introducing Sodas & Popcorn Entertainment.
We run the movie blog Sodas&Popcorn (http://www.sodasandpopcorn.com) and we are Content partners with Bella Naija and WOW Magazine.
At the 2013 edition of the Nigerian Blog Awards, we won the award for Best Nigerian Movie Blog in both Judges and Popular Vote Categories (http://nigerianblogawards.com/2013-nigerian-blog-awards-winners/)
Sodas&Popcorn is looking for young creative writers who love writing about movies and will be willing to join us. If you are interested, please send a mail to aosylvester@gmail.com indicating your interest.
PS: You don't get paid (yet) as we are currently non-profit. But your works will feature with full credit on all the partners we work with.
Re: Movie Loving Writers Needed by rapmike(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Please do you want us to give ratings on movies we watched, or our views on films? What exactly is the scope of things that we can write? If someone has a potential movie script, can he present it in your blog?
Re: Movie Loving Writers Needed by awojidesyl(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
rapmike: Please do you want us to give ratings on movies we watched, or our views on films? What exactly is the scope of things that we can write? If someone has a potential movie script, can he present it in your blog?

Hello rapmike,
Let the person contact me and if its content we can upload, then he can do that. But I wont advice he uploads movie scripts to be read online without protecting his works. Although We are currently planning that kind of service on our platform with interest of writers being protected, we havent kicked off yet.
About the content scope, theses are:
Movie, tv, series news and reviews
Articles about issues relating to movies
ETC

aosylvester@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Night The Monsters Came Out - Part 2 / But Then I Die / Positive Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.