Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? (2779 Views)

How Did You Announce A Pregnancy To Husband / Would You Carry A Pregnancy For Your Sister/daughter If She Couldn't / How Would You Regard Your Husband If He Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by azimibraun: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have actually seen a lot of arguments on NL and other Sites for and against abortion. I may want to take it a step further by asking individual members if they have been directly. Or indirectly involved in aborting a pregnancy before or not and how does it feel in retropspect knowing you did that or were a part of it. For me, I have never been directly or indirectly involved with abortion before. Its not my business if its bad or not. I just haven't gotten anything to do with it before and somehow am happy about that.
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Emmyk(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Who go talk? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
they no go confess , but the bible says (James 5:16) is the key text there: "Confess your sins to
one another ... that you may be healed
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by bellong: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes, I have aborted few times and they were painful.

I have aborted dreams I was pregnant with before.... cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Look for a job OP

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by MARKone(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
OP, it's like calling on Hired Assassins to come and Identify themselves here.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by beeevan: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
I must open thread undecided

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Morotov1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
These includes the men ....right
Whether they have advised, gave money out to procure a drug with the sole intention to abort, taken their women in their car to the abortion clinics..........etc
I mean........just ranting. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by beblessed(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
After the hurricane that hit NL, I saw alot of trash in the forum. Where are the matured people gone to? In those good old days, there were people that matter like Greatgod, Idowugbo, Jenny, Efe, Ify etc. Not this caricature I see daily. My days online are numbered.;(

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes, I have cool
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by bellong: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
alutacontinua: Yes, I have cool

picture or.......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by crackhaus: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
beblessed: After the hurricane that hit NL, I saw alot of trash in the forum. Where are the matured people gone to? In those good old days, there were people that matter like Greatgod, Idowugbo, Jenny, Efe, Ify etc. Not this caricature I see daily. My days online are numbered.;(
What does this have to do with aborting (directly or indirectly) a pregnancy

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by crackhaus: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
@OP, I doubt any female would admit to doing this here...your thread is dead on arrival.
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by corisande: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
undecided
see kweshun
mtcheeeeew

Yes I have!
Twice today alone

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
YES
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Kanwulia: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
More men have aborted than women!
You hadly find an ABORTION DOCTOR THAT IS FEMALE IN NIGERIA.
They are ALL MEN!!! kiss
FACT! kiss

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Cherlene(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Greetings,

No, I have never aborted any pregnancy. However I have considered it, but Thank God I
did not act on my instincts instead I followed my heart.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by shizzle11(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
gringrin
why are some ladies getting mad at the op for this innocent question? lwkmd! get a life indeed gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by shizzle11(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kanwulia: More men have aborted than women!
You hadly find an ABORTION DOCTOR THAT IS FEMALE IN NIGERIA.
They are ALL MEN!!! kiss
FACT! kiss
.so invariably you are telling us that majority of the abortions you did were carried out by men? interesting! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Kanwulia: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
shizzle11: .so invariably you are telling us that majority of the abortions you did were carried out by men? interesting! grin

Yes! wink
The only female I met refused!
She begin quote me NEW TESTAMENT and SOME BLOOD OF THE LAMB SHYTE! grin

I juss WAKA lef am go meet one native doctor for h-inside Sambisa Forest! wink
A MAN.

I was his customer # 81 for that NIGHT!

Nor be only me WAKA COME O! grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by GetUmad: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2014
crackhaus:
What does this have to do with aborting (directly or indirectly) a pregnancy

Those are the matured mind that could have come here to share the story on how they aborted pregnancy(ies) before- I guess thats what she was trying to say.... At least, thats the only relationship to the op's question.

OP,you sef. you sabi ask questions ooo. An irrelevant one at that. what are you expecting? peeps coming here in droves to share how we murdered naija 2moro's leaders.

Yes I have. on how I felt afterwards, I felt I had helped d country by saving her from bringing to earth another future corrupt leader. Is your curiosity satisfied now.

in an unrelated development : Naija peeps be like " Nothing dey happen jor" when in reality, no-one displays much cowardice in almost all things like them.
Whenever I have an interview and I seek for a time off from my boss he used to decline so I pull a fast one on him today.
See below the message I sent to him this morning and his subsequent reply.

Good day sir, This is Lawrence's mum. We're presently in d hospital, he was vomiting blood all through the night as well as stooling and non-stop cough.

35 minutes later my oga replied. Excerpt below.

"He should take all the time he needs. Infact I think he should use that opportunity to go on his overdue annual leave."

1 hour later another sms came in.

"Has he been diagnosed? What did the doctor say ma, is he complaining of chest pain and loss of appetite as well? "

The fear of ebola now in naija is d beginning of ........
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Lumpyy(f): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2014
No thank God........,i alws thought it was better not to take a step dt cud result into pregnancy if i wasnt ready.
But i went wt my friend for DnC cos she ws pleadin n crying dt she cudnt go alone it was d most horrible sight till date,i still have nightmares and iv never stopd asking for forgivness n il forever regret going with her.....shld b 5yrs ago!
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Kanwulia: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Yes please!
What exactly do you want to know?
I used to have an 'abortion' store in Nigeria! wink
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by shizzle11(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes! wink
The only female I met refused!
She begin quote me NEW TESTAMENT and SOME BLOOD OF THE LAMB SHYTE! grin

I juss WAKA lef am go meet one native doctor for h-inside Sambisa Forest! wink
A MAN.

I was his customer # 81 for that NIGHT!

Nor be only me WAKA COME O! grin

LWKMD! comedienne extra-ordinaire, I dey feel or swags die, cheesy but dis lie you're sharing......cha....cha....cha....diarris.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by JEITO: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wonder why the OP is afraid to come out clean with his/her stand on abortion.

As far as I am concerned, abortion is wrong. Why drag the child out of his resting place with The Almighty in the first place, when you don't have any plans, or are not ready to bring him/her up?
Re: Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? by Kanwulia: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:

LWKMD! comedienne extra-ordinaire, I dey feel or swags die, cheesy but dis lie you're sharing......cha....cha....cha....diarris.....gringrin

It is called 'PURE RAW COMEDY'! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please People Is It Compulsory To Greet Everyone Around You / n / This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.