Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Karma Is A bitch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Karma Is A bitch (1468 Views)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Do You Believe Karma Plays A Role In What People Pass Through In Life? / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is A bitch by orbis(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
To all you unmarried young ladies who take delight in frolicking with married men, leaving the wives at home to cry, be beaten, insulted, threatened and made a thing of low self esteem....i say to you all, the seed you sow today you shall surely reap tomorrow. You mess around with married men today and snag unto a young innocent fellow tomorrrow with all your accumulated curses, and when you start having marital problems later, you blame your relatives and neighbours. God is watching you all.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is A bitch by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
And who is to blame for the women who did not date any married man or ruin any relationship at that and yet their husbands cheat on em with single men when they marry?

Seems Karma is one confused lady undecided

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is A bitch by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Are Men are so feeble minded that they can't decide whether or not to be faithful but have to rely on karma to push them into the arms of a prostitute because wifey must have done something in the past?.

what about those who cheat on the wives they married as virgins? Whose karma are the ladies suffering from?

And the women who cheat on their husbands,can we say it serves the husbands right because they must have done that in their past before marriage?

Interesting to know that we don't have to be responsible for our actions now cheesy
Let karma take the fall afterall the victim must have done something in the past to justify our mistreating them grin

5 Likes

Re: Karma Is A bitch by edwife(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
smiley

Re: Karma Is A bitch by parismarc: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
OP, better tell Karma to hold the married men responsible since they are in violation of their marital vows.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A bitch by orbis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dang...i wrote b.itch not naughty....
I am pissed because i have seen it happen so many times. He who wears the shoe knows how it hurts.
Re: Karma Is A bitch by corisande: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
yada yada!
So all those women that did not do any of the above, even married as a virgin and their husband no take eye see anything wey wear skirt?
story wey we dey hear since 1706
karma dey miss road
Most of the agaracha babes who knacked both the married and unmarried D.I.C.Ks have the best of husbands !

Wait oh!
why does karma only visit the women ,how about the men?
Abi all those men who have marital issues and unfaithful wives na KARMA?

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
corisande: yada yada!
So all those women that did not do any of the above, even married as a virgin and their husband no take eye see anything wey wear skirt?
story wey we dey hear since 1706
karma dey miss road
Most of the agaracha babes who knacked both the married and unmarried D.I.C.Ks have the best of husbands !

Spot On.
Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: Are Men are so feeble minded that they can't decide whether or not to be faithful but have to rely on karma to push them into the arms of a prostitute because wifey must have done something in the past?.

what about those who cheat on the wives they married as virgins? Whose karma are the ladies suffering from?

And the women who cheat on their husbands,can we say it serves the husbands right because they must have done that in their past before marriage?

Interesting to know that we don't have to be responsible for our actions now cheesy
Let karma take the fall afterall the victim must have done something in the past to justify our mistreating them grin

I wonder. True talk. I wonder why karma is usually remembered only when females are involved. why must karma only visit females? Is Karma that selective? I dnt think so. People whether male or female have sown and reaped their fruits. My bible says whatever you sow you shall reap.

Anyways, karma isnt always the case when it comes to men cheating on their wives as you rightly put it. Promiscuous men who are poorly trained with disgusting lifestyles will always cheat regardless of whether they married a virgin/wife material/none of the above. Its all a mindset thing.

As for ladies going about with these married men, Yes they will reap what they sow as they unrelentlessly cause emotional pain and depression for the wives involved simply because of their greed for material pursuits but the men themselves share the greater blame because these ladies do not force these men. These men believe it is their full right to cheat. They defend it with their lives. The society backs them up. That mentality alone gives them the larger blame. Many times, the men do the chasing. Only very broke, greedy girls chase these men. They know why they chase these men. MONEY. Thats all!! Not because these men are special. They are just atms, magas to fill their bank accounts, puppets to use as tools to do whatever they want with witchcraft sometimes. This is why you see a very bold jezebel able to chase a wife away to take her place. It happens no matter how we wanna deny that witchcraft doesnt exist. The married men become tools to destroy marriages with their self entitlement mentality towards cheating. The married men are the ones with marriage vows to stick to NOT the single girls. Your marriage will not be destroyed if you dnt allow predators to come into it. Its as simple as that. How can you allow predators to prey on your marriage and expect the marriage not to crash?

4 Likes

Re: Karma Is A bitch by shizzle11(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I wonder. True talk. I wonder why karma is usually remembered only when females are involved. why must karma only visit females? Is Karma that selective? I dnt think so. People whether male or female have sown and reaped their fruits. My bible says whatever you sow you shall reap.

Anyways, karma isnt always the case when it comes to men cheating on their wives as you rightly put it. Promiscuous men who are poorly trained with disgusting lifestyles will always cheat regardless of whether they married a virgin/wife material/none of the above. Its all a mindset thing.

As for ladies going about with these married men, Yes they will reap what they sow as they unrelentlessly cause emotional pain and depression for the wives involved simply because of their greed for material pursuits but the men themselves share the greater blame because these ladies do not force these men. These men believe it is their full right to cheat. They defend it with their lives. The society backs them up. That mentality alone gives them the larger blame. Many times, the men do the chasing. Only very broke, greedy girls chase these men. They know why they chase these men. MONEY. Thats all!! Not because these men are special. They are just atms, magas to fill their bank accounts, puppets to use as tools to do whatever they want with witchcraft sometimes. This is why you see a very bold jezebel able to chase a wife away to take her place. It happens no matter how we wanna deny that witchcraft doesnt exist. The married men become tools to destroy marriages with their self entitlement mentality towards cheating. The married men are the ones with marriage vows to stick to NOT the single girls. Your marriage will not be destroyed if you dnt allow predators to come into it. Its as simple as that. How can you allow predators to prey on your marriage and expect the marriage not to crash?
You LIE!

greedy and covetous YES, but not necessarily broke, however if there are no excess of willing girls, married men who cheat will have their work cut out. Take a case study of ladies asking them who they will prefer to date, and you will be shocked to your bone marrows as to what their response will be, infact some will even tell you the prefer a man almost as old as their father, believe it or not. Thou this would make a thread on its own
Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
shizzle11: You LIE!

greedy and covetous YES, but not necessarily broke, however if there are no excess of willing girls, married men who cheat will have their work cut out. Take a case study of ladies asking them who they will prefer to date, and you will be shocked to your bone marrows as to what their response will be, infact some will even tell you the prefer a man almost as old as their father, believe it or not. Thou this would make a thread on its own

Whether broke or not, the quest for material pursuit makes single ladies chase these men. And i will repeat myself, if you dnt allow predators into your marriage, No one will come in to destroy it.. If you oppen doors for predators, be prepared for the consequences. Married men will continue to take the greater blame as long as they defend cheating with their lives. Single ladies do not force you to cheat or force a gun on your head to do it. You cheat because you want to. Its a choice.Kpomkwem.
Re: Karma Is A bitch by shizzle11(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Whether broke or not, the quest for material pursuit makes single ladies chase these men. And i will repeat myself, if you dnt allow predators into your marriage, No one will come in to destroy it.. If you oppen doors for predators, be prepared for the consequences. Married men will continue to take the greater blame as long as they defend cheating with their lives. Single ladies do not force you to cheat or force a gun on your head to do it. You cheat because you want to. Its a choice.Kpomkwem.
Nne calm down joor! we are saying the same thing, in your comment i quoted, you made it sound like it takes a broke girl to chase after married men, i simply clarified that broke or not, it only takes a materialistic woman to do so.

On your last sentence, its not only the man who has a choice to cheat, the woman also made a decision as the man didn't force her either, so they both made their choices...not sure about who takes the larger blame but its certain that it takes two to tango.

Dont get too emotional here, I thought my comment was self explanatory grin wink

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
shizzle11:
Nne calm down joor! we are saying the same thing, in your comment i quoted, you made it sound like it takes a broke girl to chase after married men, i simply clarified that broke or not, it only takes a materialistic woman to do so.

On your last sentence, its not only the man who has a choice to cheat, the woman also made a decision as the man didn't force her either, so they both made their choices...not sure about who takes the larger blame but its certain that it takes two to tango.

Dont get too emotional here, I thought my comment was self explanatory grin wink

Good. They both made decisions but who has marital vows to keep? The man or the single lady? This is why married men are largely to blame. Thats my opinion. we must not agree on this anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is A bitch by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Good. They both made decisions but who has marital vows to keep? The man or the single lady? This is why married men are largely to blame. Thats my opinion. we must not agree on this anyways.
I may just have to agree with you after all.

oya smile small for me naa cheesy
Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
shizzle11:
I may just have to agree with you after all.

oya smile small for me naa cheesy

I'm not frowning ooooo.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A bitch by Ngokafor(f): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
..@op stop making men seem like kids with small brains abeg..whats up with all these rants bikonu?.

..singles girls blabla,what about the adulterous married man who should know better than lusting after single and even married ladies?..seems like your karma can not tell right from wrong..

..while you are here ranting about your confused karma..there are countless stories of women who married as virgins yet got cheated on by their husbands..karma indeed!..crap!
Re: Karma Is A bitch by apolonius(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amen to your prayers. What about a prayer for those men who should take the full blame for adultery scenario underlying your psalm of curses?

Let me help out: may married dicks that won't rest from roaming about in ways that hurt love and ruin trust especially with greedy single babes be dried in Jesus name.Amen!smiley

The irresponsibly married should be married;marriage is a free choice made to permanently love and find fulfillment in one man or woman.

The greedy young girls who stay materialistic opportunists to cause their married sisters agonies by playing koso with their hubbies,life is an echo that gives you what you give it.smiley

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A bitch by orbis(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ngokafor:

..@op stop making men seem like kids with small brains abeg..whats up with all these rants bikonu?.

..singles girls blabla,what about the adulterous married man who should know better than lusting after single and even married ladies?..seems like your karma can not tell right from wrong..

..while you are here ranting about your confused karma..there are countless stories of women who married as virgins yet got cheated on by their husbands..karma indeed!..crap!

Do you know that the majority of girls who play these games would rather date a married man. To them its not about the quality of the s.ex or the issue of love, but the ease at which the maga would bring out the money when instructed. This is the same man whose children are being sent home from school due to school fees non payment. They give these girls money for hair, cream, provision and whatnot whereas their wives are struggling to juggle the keep home money he provided. Any girl whose stock in trade are married men is CURSED.

All of you trying to skew it are probably trying to defend yourselves from the truth i spew
Re: Karma Is A bitch by orbis(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Now who are you gonna blame....a man with a sweet tongue or a lady who cant keep her gaddam legs closed because of a few change.
Re: Karma Is A bitch by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
orbis:

Do you know that the majority of girls who play these games would rather date a married man. To them its not about the quality of the s.ex or the issue of love, but the ease at which the maga would bring out the money when instructed. This is the same man whose children are being sent home from school due to school fees non payment. They give these girls money for hair, cream, provision and whatnot whereas their wives are struggling to juggle the keep home money he provided. Any girl whose stock in trade are married men is CURSED.

All of you trying to skew it are probably trying to defend yourselves from the truth i spew

So whose fault is it that These Men cannot keep their money in their pockets?? Whose fault is it? #In Uncle rockaus voice# Oh oh the money fly out of their pockets and land on the girls' hands right? Were these promiscuous married men FORCED to bring out money for such frivolities? Nigerian Men are the most extravagant men when it comes to runs girls politicians inclusive!! You as a man know fully well that these girls are after the money but because of that one-eyed snake between the legs that functions as a brain to these men, they splash all the money meant for their families on these girls. Come on!! Are the men puppets or something? Are they Kids girls can just control around that they don't know their right from left? Dnt you see how your fellow men come on here to support these girls' escapades chanting the 'Its a Man's world' and Men can cheat, women cannot' Slogans? Are you blind to see all that? Why won't girls take advantage of these slogans to turn married men to ATMs?

Let the men keep their snakes in between their legs intact and stick to their wives. Girls will stop roaming about and force themselves to be more productive.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason Why Grannies Like Calling Their Male Child Their Husbands / ?? / Dealing With A Lying And Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.