Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul (4504 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / 16 Year Old Christian Girl, Ifesinachi Anih Converts To Islam,[photos] / Again, Mob Burns Down Police Post In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Kenai: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014

The plight of Iraqi Christians

This Muslim guy says goodbye to his Christian friend as he leaves.
Christians are being forced out of Iraq by ISIS.
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Anzlak: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow.
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by gramci: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Janjaweedism

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Kenai: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2014

ISIS has been going door to door, marking houses occupied by Christians, and setting conditions: Either convert to Islam, leave the country, pay tax for being none-Muslim, or die.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by shikshark: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
i thot is water that God will use to wipe off the earth.....i never knew its religion of peace

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by okosodo: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
islam will end the world

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by RichDad1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Booked
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Arosa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Do unto others what shall be done to you. It's a mater of time.
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Blackfire(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
this is the mandate of all true muslima... wonder what father abraham will feel now?
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Blackfire(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
where are the so called moderate muslims what can they say about this? islam means submission not peace

12 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Trut(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Religion of terrorist.

18 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by seanet01: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
ISIS proudly supported by European and American weapons.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by danot1030: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
The muslims shuld be happy now.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Controversy: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is it late for the UN to completely proscribe religion in all countries of the world? For me, I dont see the need for religion in our lives since the morals of citizens can easily be controlled by state laws. Most people today are law-abiding because of the consequences of disobeying the law rather than their religious implications.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by olorundimu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Muslims all over the world are rejoicing over this news, the long awaited event.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cursed is the womb that conceived Mohammed , the lunatic called Allah and cursed are all the evil hands that raised him.

23 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by macpetrus(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
cry cry Islam....... YYYYYY
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by PenSniper: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
grat1aeo: Cursed is the womb that conceived Mohammed , the lunatic called Allah and cursed are all the evil hands that raised him.

SO BE IT.

10 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Firmjudge(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by onitshaigbo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
They can burn churches, but they can never burn faith. They can burn books, but they can never burn ideas.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by pheyikemi: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
I thought everyone is free to practice whatever religion he/she wants, but it's no longer the case, the pissful pple are pissing on others and making everyone pissed.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by SamIkenna: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Blackfire: where are the so called moderate muslims what can they say about this?

When adherents of other faiths are dead and buried what do you think will happen to the so-called moderate muslims? Nothing. They'll still be going to Friday service with the same hardliners in the same Mosque. That's why I don't buy the the 'moderate muslim' baloney anymore. The same way I would not subscribe to 'moderate Christians' if the church goers were endlessly decimating non-church goers.

I have said this before and I will say it again. The solution to religious inspired bloodletting is partition. Any society where muslims (or any other religion for that matter) are on the offensive against other faiths should consider iron-curtain approach. Put the adherents of the implacable religion on one side and others on the other side. Its better for the faiths on the defensive, no matter how small, to be have a secure home where they can properly defend themselves and where the so-called 'moderates' can go and help. I believe Nigeria should adopt this approach too.

As much as I consider myself a Christian I also take cognizance that the world is not only for the religious. Its a world for prostitutes as much as it is for the virtuous. I have a feeling a religious world would be one hell to live in.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by publicenemy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
thats the problem wth muslims...they can never live in peace with others.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by delkuf(m): 2:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Controversy:
Is it late for the UN to completely proscribe religion in all countries of the world? For me, I dont see the need for religion in our lives since the morals of citizens can easily be controlled by state laws. Most people today are law-abiding because of the consequences of disobeying the law rather than their religious implications.
no wonder u hv such a moniker
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by ugo4u: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Cowards.

10 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Complete chaos! angry
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Davgwen(f): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Islam is d worst of dem disease in this world.it kills faster than ebola,worse than cancer

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by wheesin(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Heaven only knows..i hope bokoharam wont gain inspiration from this act and decide to start theirs...if they try it..i will fry shekis pen.is angry
Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by waternogetenemy: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Muslims are Satanist. A cultist religion. Death is their portion and no peace

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2014
seanet01: ISIS proudly supported by European and American weapons.
we knw u are a Muslim wen u alwys blame the americans and Europeans for a terrorist attack!!!!

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by Omexonomy: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2014
All the posters above me should note that this topic will never hit frontpage due to the fear of the islamic fundamentalist in this forum that is not up to 2%

1 Like

Re: ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Not surprise, is already being confirmed that this useless religion called islam is a pure religion of war and is only meant for Terrorist like anyone that will block this my post....if them get mind, make them enter hamas.m oh ISREAL, GOD will bless that Nation for me..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association / Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House / *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.