Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) (74696 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by CaptainPhilip(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Majority of what I see are fucktards who are so dumb they cannot give their kids native names.

Bunch of moronic cretins!

sorry to say but it seems you are dumber for calling another dumb jus because he didn't give his heir a native name..

why take yoyo bitter for another person excess sugar.

didn't mean to insult you though abro.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Haba their kids,their choice tongue

Yeah, I know it is their choice but it says a lot about the parents to me. tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by jumzzy448: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

Basketmouth's boy is kind of ugly.
Am I the only one seeing that?

Yes you are the only one seeing it. Mtchewww
How dare you say someone's child is ugly.

U don born your own? Make u post am make we see the picture. If not, then post yours let's see.

Nansense.

8 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
CaptainPhilip:

sorry to say but it seems you are dumber for calling another dumb jus because he didn't give his heir a native name..

why take yoyo bitter for another person excess sugar.

didn't mean to insult you though abro.

You are a cretinous person!

You think it bothers my life that much?

I meant to insult you o, person!

7 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Majority of what I see are fucktards who are so dumb they cannot give their kids native names.

You have a point cheesy

Meanwhile, I like the way Yobo and his son relate, like mates cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by sammyjay3(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Oya make i do quick go marry me self want born pikin no i mean child.....
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by tayolove12(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lovely
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Dominionng(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

'Kind of ugly'? You need a wiper or something?
Chances are you ain't as cute as that young warlock!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
The best na mike and ireti

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Funniez: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok, alright, well. Mike Ezereuonye's child is very beautiful, 2baba nko, are those his grandchildren's children? Cus 2baba na d only man whey d obey God's command "multiply and fill the earth", so I tink 2baba's own shuld be "2face and his 27th kid". As 4 Basket Mouth, chai diaris God o, maybe d guy go dey compete with Obj when he grow or probably replace him as d most handsome man in naija. Over to Yobo, well d pikin try sha, I guess him wife blood hot pass him own, thus d guy's beauty. Cus if say d guy resemble am enmmm, kai! Well make I hold am there. Finally, Etisalat say make I tel una say "IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE YOUR OWN GOAL, SEND YOBO TO 38860"

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by legalwealth(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
jumzzy448:

Yes you are the only one seeing it. Mtchewww
How dare you say someone's child is ugly.

U don born your own? Make u post am make we see the picture. If not, then post yours let's see.

Nansense.

I said kind of!
Translate it to your language for you to understand that very well please.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by chidiebere2020(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow................................
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
beautiful kids.....so much luv dem...
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by azeeza(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bros farabale
Sagamite:

Yeah, I know it is their choice but it says a lot about the parents to me. tongue
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by rattlesnake(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't really know what joy people derive from these celebrity facade
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Reynolds, Pinky, Purity, Zion, Colonial, Mentality…

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by jreyez(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2014

Whoooo.. This just made my day....... grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Awww see lot of cutiescheesy

Mona Liza's daughter is beautiful,Tu face kids aint looking bad also.

Desmond Elliot kids all good. Fine babies @ bovi and Tu face's daughters "grin" "grin"

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by jreyez(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You think it bothers my life that much?

I meant to insult you o, person!

This keeps getting better... Hahaha haha hahaha.... grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by maryhaam(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12: Reynolds, Pinky, Purity, Zion, Colonial, Mentality…
Looooooool,cute kids thou
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by kstyle2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
so nobody wan claim this one abi....

3 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Omero(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dem try cos e no easy! Me likey sha.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
De ar all luk gud
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
kstyle2: so nobody wan claim this one abi....
smiley
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissShakira: De ar all luk gud
DE ar all cute
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

U dey c rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by akanbiaa(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
One thing most of them have in common I noticed is that they choose light completion ladies as wife or am I the only one seeing these, does that mean black beauty is no longer in vogue or just a matter of coincidence and choice?
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by alphaomega(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

[size=16pt]Show us the picture of your own son.....olobe jati-jati...very pessimistic individual...dem no dey c better thing....[/size]

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014

please is "Sagamite" a native name(monicker)?or are u related to Mobutu sese seko?

5 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't you know a lot of Nigerians are insecure and have low self esteem?
My wife will never dare try to make mockery of my legacy by naming my children pinky, Aliona ,shaun and any nonsensical bastard name these foools are worshipping. ....nonsense, I'm ffucking pissed!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kanu Nwankwo should forever remain grateful to that beautiful Igbo woman for giving him those breathtaking children...absolutely gorgeous children!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.