Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) (74172 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: No gain exchanging words with u on a monday morning... I've got work to do.

+ My GTbank acct dont get credited for making FP, why so much pains dearie?

I got my pix from http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/ which the site uploaded on 18th July while i posted mine on Nairaland on 20th July.

Go kill yourself dearie.
see mouth. You can't argue with me cuz I have some nice little thing called EVIDENCE that trumps yours.

Yabaleft whatever STOLE my pictures, then you went and STOLE theirs, unfortunately, na you dem catch.

It won't kill you to swallow your pride and apologise on their behalf
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by LMAyedun(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: see mouth. You can't argue with me cuz I have some nice little thing called EVIDENCE that trumps yours.

Yabaleft whatever STOLE my pictures, then you went and STOLE theirs, unfortunately, na you dem catch.

It won't kill you to swallow your pride and apologise on their behalf
Okay, Here is the deal... Go pull down mine from FP and put yours lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Okay, Here is the deal... Go pull down mine from FP and put yours lipsrsealed
why? Carry go. This is just for next time.

I have more FP topics on Nairaland than you have comments. Just enjoy your FP, but admit that I originally own that compilation. Don't be like Wande Coal that continued denying even when he was exposed
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Theflint1(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun u shud acknowledge dat Safarigal has done a lotta work getting all these pics, and its obvious u a thief for not posting d source first time until Safarigal came around to expose your thieving A$s...kpele safari gal, me, viewers of this thread and the MODS have all marked him as a thief.

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by jbaby265(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
soleexx: They pretty and butterish

chai d pikin dem resemble their papa character
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Theflint1(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:

Wipe your tears dear. Your topic has been on nairaland since on 17th July, but before i finished uploading my stolen pix from http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/ yesternight, it entered FP already even while i was still uploading.. Don't blame Seun nor the Mods, its GOD.

Its Monday morning baby, i'm off.
typical black thief mentality... Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in
the land, and verily thou shalt be fed(psalm 37:1-3)
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by jbaby265(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: 2. MIKE EZURUONYE AND SON, REYNOLD

mike son na bomb....oh my jeez .... luv dis kid..mike n wife are a gud combination...ehhhhh i don dey craze ooo
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by LMAyedun(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Theflint1: typical black thief mentality... Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in
the land, and verily thou shalt be fed(psalm 37:1-3)
What's this one saying undecided
Go have a seat jor.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by JEITO: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Who says the beautiful ones are not yet born?

But from the pixs, it looks like the age gap among Omoni's kids as well as those of Desmond Elliot isn't much.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Theflint1(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: What's this one saying undecided
Go have a seat jor.
if u quote me again I go spit for ur eye...oloshi
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by TS2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite: Majority of what I see are fucktards who are so dumb they cannot give their kids native names.

Bunch of moronic cretins!

For the first time in your life you have made a sensible statement and im afraid I agree with you on this one.

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Topic locked and linked to the original: https://www.nairaland.com/1817691/nigerian-celebs-kids

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.