Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Obiano Inspects Mega Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Mega Projects (3262 Views)

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Scout60(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

YOU A SPARE PART DEALER CLAIMING THAT YOUR FATHER HAS MULTI MILLION MANSION.

Lolz..
I inherited the biz from my papa. No hate.
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by EkoIle1: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Endless screams of MEGA, MASSIVE, HUGE since 1809 > 2014, but still nothing [b]MEGA, MASSIVE, HUGE...
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by 500GP: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Scout60:
Lolz..
I inherited the biz from my papa. No hate.

AND YOUR PAPA BUILT MULTI MILLION NAIRA MANSION BY SELLING SPARE PARTS.

#AND YOU ARE STILL HAPPY THAT YOU INHERITED RUBBISH BUSINESS FROM YOUR FATHER. WHILE OTHER PARENTS GAVE THEIR CHILDREN GOOD INHERITANCE
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
This 500 gp Is one of the most dumbest goat on nairaland after tunde salami

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Scout60(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

#AND YOU ARE STILL HAPPY THAT YOU INHERITED RUBBISH BUSINESS FROM YOUR FATHER. WHILE OTHER PARENTS GAVE THEIR CHILDREN GOOD INHERITANCE
Maybe you dont know what is spare part. Visits ladipo nd price any motor parts.
Moreover you can visit tin can or rivers to see what is motor spare parts.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by uch12(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sincerenigerian nwanne Chino bea anyi. Ife unu n'adi e post abt Anambra anyi na ato mu Nsssha ewooo..
Biko unu jisikwa ike. Chukwu gozie unu, gozie kwa ndi Anambra nenee and ndi igbo anyi nenee.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by 500GP: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Scout60:
Maybe you dont know what is spare part. Visits ladipo nd price any motor parts.
Moreover you can visit tin can or rivers to see what is motor spare parts.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS. I AM VERY SURE YOU CAN'T BE IN RETAILING AND SELLING OF PART OF A VEHICLE LIKE HUMMER, LEXUS,......

#YOU ARE A DEALER IN SECOND HAND SPARE PART
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nice development, it seems dz Obaino turned out good after all.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2014
manny4life:

Chino, you don come again o..

When you say technological, I thought you meant research may be in medicine, computer, engineering or what have you. My brother, that's industrialization. Nnewi hasn't achieved technological feat, "JUST YET", we ain't Silicon Valley yet. Nnewi may well be the industrialized center but when you say tech, that's something else different.

Haba, you have come again o... How do you mean "economic hub" kwa? Onitsha is BLESSED, and as such, have the largest commercial market in West Africa, but commerce is just one part of the economy.

Anyway I am happy for Anambra and Nnewi...

Nnaa, which one is Anambra and Nnewi kwa? I didn't know Nnewi has been declared a state?
This is the problem I have with you,Umu Anaedo......We are building a new Anambra and I want you people to show unity when you make public comments. Stop thinking only about what the government can do for you,rather focus on what you can do for your state. Again,Obiano is building a new mindset in Anambra and we must show uniformity. If we must stand out in Igboland we must show unity,love and patriotism to our beloved state...There is nothing like Nnewi and Anambra,rather what we have is Anambra. If you people continue like this we will always see you as an outsider. Whenever you step out of the state you are Nwa Anambra mana ekesia n'ama ebulu naa n'obi. Obiano emergence is completely divine and we must unite and show the rest of the Igbo the way forward. You can always open a thread for your Nnewi and your brothers and friends can follow you there. As for what our government is doing in Nnewi,it's for the gain of the state,he wasn't doing it for Umu Anaedo. Daalu rinne.

Anambra bu ofu.
Ayi bu Umunne.
Onye aghana nwannie.
Akpokuodike ya adili ayi.
Osodieme ya adili ayi.
Okwute ya adili ayi.

Anambra akwulubago, oge na etero aka ogaa ije.
Olisebuluwa gozie onye obuna bu onye Anambra.

Odenigbo Aroli. ......Anya fulu Odogwu na Okodu.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

What in the world is wrong with you??
You are a distraction and we don't want this,not now.
Can you just go the ffuck away and never come back?
Jeeeez!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2014
If some of you claim you are not tribalists, then why engage a tribalist only to now insult his whole tribe?

Do you know that also makes you a tribalist?

Do not be infected with hate!!!!!

My recommendation will be to shun all tribalist retarrds, don't you guys remember that silence is the best answer for a fool?

If you must engage the retarrd tribalist, then be sure not to be infected with the disease by also insulting their tribe just to "Get back at them".

The retarrds are only alive because the non tribalist keep breathing air into them. Leave them alone and watch their tribal flames extinguish.

"Never argue with stuupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by AustineE1: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2014
...any state that elects the best minds to govern and direct the affairs of the state,shall in no long time be blessed with the grace of light,whatever a state wants to achieve,they people must make up their mind to work for their state(patriotically unrelenting either physically,educationally,commercially,industrially,morally,financially or effective information dessimation like Chino,SincereNigeria and co.does) and then God will bless their effort because,He will realise that they people are using their intelligence for the best. God bless the good people of Anambra state and the entire Igbo race. Like the wise always say,Anambra Adigo mma!!!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Scout60(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS. I AM VERY SURE YOU CAN'T BE IN RETAILING AND SELLING OF PART OF A VEHICLE LIKE HUMMER, LEXUS,......

#YOU ARE A DEALER IN SECOND HAND SPARE PART
Even second hand is more expensive than new one.
For ur sake...... I am a wholesaler. I deal on mercedes benz c class of different type. I Import goods from dubai. I am in my shop now. U can come.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by 500GP: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Scout60:
Even second hand is more expensive than new one.
For ur sake...... I am a wholesaler. I deal on mercedes benz c class of different type. I Import goods from dubai. I am in my shop now. U can come.

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CLAIM OF WHAT THEY'RE NOT.

YOU MEAN SPARE PART OF OLD MERCEDES BENZ
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by oilsuop: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

pls stop embarrassing we yorubas till today i blame my papa why he didt hustle pass ibos the man Bleep up he told us that he never knew better then,doing laborer jobs, sad this is why our heads is looking this way,long and skinning necks no inheritance no money in the bank for us...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by 500GP: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
oilsuop: pls stop embarrassing we yorubas till today i blame my papa why he didt hustle pass ibos the man Bleep up he told us that he never knew better then,doing laborer jobs, sad this is why our heads is looking this way,long and skinning necks no inheritance no money in the bank for us...

YORUBA WANNA BE. BE PROUD OF YOUR TRIBE Igbo.
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Thumbs up to obiano, let the likes of 500GP kill themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by oilsuop: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

YORUBA WANNA BE. BE PROUD OF YOUR TRIBE Igbo.

This is why i keep asking if something is mentally wrong with my yoruba people,we dnt want to learn from others we rather remain poor and hate ibos am sick and tired of my yoruba people being a loser all the time and refuse to wise up....

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by ak47mann(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
ANAMBRA ADIGO MMA cool

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Scout60(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

No mercedes c class of all model such head lamp, engine metal, front grill, emblem etc.
You are invited to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by shizzle11(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiano is working, coneheads from the South West are hating

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by shizzle11(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
ANAMBRA11: This 500 gp Is one of the most dumbest goat on nairaland after tunde salami
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by manny4life(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa, which one is Anambra and Nnewi kwa? I didn't know Nnewi has been declared a state?
This is the problem I have with you,Umu Anaedo......We are building a new Anambra and I want you people to show unity when you make public comments. Stop thinking only about what the government can do for you,rather focus on what you can do for your state. Again,Obiano is building a new mindset in Anambra and we must show uniformity. If we must stand out in Igboland we must show unity,love and patriotism to our beloved state...There is nothing like Nnewi and Anambra,rather what we have is Anambra. If you people continue like this we will always see you as an outsider. Whenever you step out of the state you are Nwa Anambra mana ekesia n'ama ebulu naa n'obi. Obiano emergence is completely divine and we must unite and show the rest of the Igbo the way forward. You can always open a thread for your Nnewi and your brothers and friends can follow you there. As for what our government is doing in Nnewi,it's for the gain of the state,he wasn't doing it for Umu Anaedo. Daalu rinne.

Anambra bu ofu.
Ayi bu Umunne.
Onye aghana nwannie.
Akpokuodike ya adili ayi.
Osodieme ya adili ayi.
Okwute ya adili ayi.

Anambra akwulubago, oge na etero aka ogaa ije.
Olisebuluwa gozie onye obuna bu onye Anambra.

Odenigbo Aroli. ......Anya fulu Odogwu na Okodu.

Please read my question, then Chino's response and my response to that before you conclude. What part of my post suggested Nnewi is a state? Chino alluded that Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka as their different economic center, I replied him what makes Nnewi a technological center, he replied because Innoson opening a car center which I replied I thought he meant Nnewi is the center of some kind of tech which I listed, what he stated was industrialization and not tech. How does asking "what makes Nnewi technological" turn out to be Anambra and Nnewi matter?

Or is it because I made reference to Silicon Valley? Abi is Silicon Valley a state in CA? What part of my post suggested disunity? This is the real reason why I stay away from issues like this because we keep deceiving ourselves, when someone is engaging real life scenarios and how they pertain to the economy, we have emotions mixed with the discussion.

AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME HOW MY POST SUGGESTED THIS IS ANAMBRA AND NNEWI, HOW MY POST SUGGESTED DISUNITY...

If you guys have any reasons to hate Nnewi people, please spill it out. My post haven't suggested otherwise and until someone can tell me how my innocent question about Nnewi suggested disunity, please yall should please leave me out of such.
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Ohaneze1: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
You and Odenigbo probably misunderstood each other. But the bottomline is that both of you meant well for our prosperous state. Udo!

manny4life:

Please read my question, then Chino's response and my response to that before you conclude. What part of my post suggested Nnewi is a state? Chino alluded that Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka as their different economic center, I replied him what makes Nnewi a technological center, he replied because Innoson opening a car center which I replied I thought he meant Nnewi is the center of some kind of tech which I listed, what he stated was industrialization and not tech. How does asking "what makes Nnewi technological" turn out to be Anambra and Nnewi matter?

Or is it because I made reference to Silicon Valley? Abi is Silicon Valley a state in CA? What part of my post suggested disunity? This is the real reason why I stay away from issues like this because we keep deceiving ourselves, when someone is engaging real life scenarios and how they pertain to the economy, we have emotions mixed with the discussion.

AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME HOW MY POST SUGGESTED THIS IS ANAMBRA AND NNEWI, HOW MY POST SUGGESTED DISUNITY...

If you guys have any reasons to hate Nnewi people, please spill it out. My post haven't suggested otherwise and until someone can tell me how my innocent question about Nnewi suggested disunity, please yall should please leave me out of such.
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by manny4life(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: You and Odenigbo probably misunderstood each other. But the bottomline is that both of meant well for our prosperous state. Udo!

Chino, I cannot even imagine someone will think an innocent question about my state has turned to disunity? That's the most absurd. I would think if I don't understand one's stance, I'll ask. I asked you "what makes Nnewi technological", rather than concluding, why couldn't he have asked me the same? To say I am disappointed is the very least... I will observe the thread, it's whatever man.
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
manny4life:

Chino, I cannot even imagine someone will think an innocent question about my state has turned to disunity? That's the most absurd. I would think if I don't understand one's stance, I'll ask. I asked you "what makes Nnewi technological", rather than concluding, why couldn't he have asked me the same? To say I am disappointed is the very least... I will observe the thread, it's whatever man.
Bruv, you made the mistake of engaging a known Nnewi hater!
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm just replying you because I wanna lead by example....I don't hate Ndi Nnewi but I'm strongly opposed to any act that will breed disunity amongst us. I actually love Umuanedo very much. Haven't you noticed I'm the only one who addresses you guys by the name of your famous Oracle? I have always been cool with Umuanedo right from Plateau where I was born. But I have noticed that Most of you guys come in here and make demands as if you are the only people in need. It suggests selfishness and we can't be united if we become selfish. Obiano will develop Nnewi but we must be patient. I wanna see Nnewi grow bigger but we also need to develop Aguleri, Okija/Ihiala ,Ekwulobia and so many emerging towns. I'm from Umuoji and I'm not even complaining because I know our time will come.

Ofu Obi!
Re: Obiano Inspects Mega Projects by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
manny4life:

Nwokem, you completely misunderstood me...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid / Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz / Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.