Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) (3217 Views)

If The Price Of Petrol Is Returned To 65, What Will Be The Effects? / FG Reverts Fuel Price To 65 Naira Per Liter? / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Walelavender(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just heard this news from Ray-Power FM that the President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has approved the reduction in the pump price of Petrol to 65 naira from 97 naira. Not unconnected with the fall in price of crude in the global market. Is this a Christmas gift or Greek gift to Nigerians?
Source: Ray Power FM
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by pweshex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
serz?
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
This will be so cool because there is no light.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Ojeremi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Flash me when......first page only
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
That will be the worst economic policy of GEJ

Only ignorant Nigerians that will support the reduction.

One fact Nigerians must face is that Nigeria will end up like Ghana if we fail to invest in agriculture and industries.

Oil subsidy and excess crude account should be invested into agriculture and industries to create more wealth.

Our population is increasing and our wealth is not increasing with our population.

If we fail to invest even Ghana go better pass us.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by asala1: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
sure?
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by GboyegaD(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
If he approved that, then it is goodnews. Hope the filling stations will honor it as I wouldn't be surprise if they start hoarding pms in the name of scarcity.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by macpetrus(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
angry... Pls wake me Up...
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Liars!

2 Likes

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by ramdris(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even if he make it free, He will leave Aso rock come 2015!

13 Likes

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ah Don't Believe iT Till I Buy Mine!! Meanwhile,........... Fuel Na #103 for Here Ooh
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by lorddannie: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Walelavender:
Just heard this news from Ray-Power FM that the President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has approved the reduction in the pump price of Petrol to 65 naira from 97 naira. Not unconnected with the fall in price of crude in the global market. Is this a Christmas gift or Greek gift to Nigerians?
this is December not April! If this happens to be untrue, the thunder wey go fire you has finished press up!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by tit(f): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
Liars!
not happy with the news?

ok let me make you happy:
boko haram invade ibadan!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by EVarn(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigeria has the lowest price of fuel in the whole world,even at N97 per litre.many people just dont know it.

2 Likes

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Safari29: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
too late. He is gone already
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
tit:

not happy with the news?

Liar!!
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by kokoA(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
I doubt this news, but even if dem reduce am to 20naira I will still not vote for him!

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by macpetrus(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
EVarn:
Nigeria has the lowest price of fuel in the whole world,even at N97 per litre.many people just dont know it.

Really?
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by unuane1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Walelavender:
U re dreaming pls go back to sleep cause he's talking about increasing the price to 150
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Blackfire(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
tit:

not happy with the news?

dont take this the wrong way ,i love u
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by EVarn(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
macpetrus:

Really?
yeah,if the amount of buying fuel per litre in america is converted to naira,it will amount to over N500/litre.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by femicyrus(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
with our valueless Naira @ forex, surely N97 is too cheap. But @ Nigeria with poor masses, it is too expensive
EVarn:

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by hazyfm: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=28pt]WAS THIS ALSO EXTRACTED FROM THE BOOK?[/size]
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by stinggy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
shocked shocked

Are you kidding me
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by brownlord2: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
tit:

not happy with the news?

Lmao, that was damn funny.

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by EVarn(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
femicyrus:
with our valueless Naira @ forex, surely N97 is too cheap. But @ Nigeria with poor masses, it is too expensive
indeed,it all boils down to currency value.visionless leaders have cause too much damage to nigeria.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Iroh88(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even if he likes let him make marketers PAY consumers for using the product, I WILL NOT vote for him!

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Walelavender(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Make una no vex o....They just retracted the news flash O! We all want a better Nigeria,this not meant to cause traffic o. MODs kindly do the needful. I apologize for being to passionate about the news. Thank you.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well if the news is true, its not a surprise to us because the price of crude has fallen. However, we must investigate the actual cost of the subsidy. Anyway, kudos to the act if true but...
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by san316(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yey! So who said fashola "ignorantly" asked for the reduction in the price of fuel? That person must be chewing his ignorant words now.

And for the supporters of ignomny, this is a point for you: part of GEJ's achievement is the reduction of oil price.
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by Samchelsea(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is your Raypower FM different from mine? Cos I just heard it was reduced to #25.99k/litre and you are saying #65....abeeg park well
We must use fuel to drink garri this Xmas...#happycelebrations!!!!!
Re: Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) by tit(f): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blackfire:

dont take this the wrong way ,i love u

i love you too.

(1) (2)

Amaechi Insists APC Will Not Go To Court If PDP Rigs 2015 Poll / Edo CAMPAIGN.. Stadium Already Full GEJ Till Buhari Pass Maths.. / Thanks To All APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.